The timeline without wikileaks

paradox404

Here's a thought I just had.

I occasionally have premonitions of a particular worldline, one that until recently was pretty similar. I imagine that I won't be able to see that worldline again because it will probably start to become too dissimilar to this one.

Anyway the topic of this thread. I think that the "Original" worldline may have lacked wikileaks. If you imagine back when Assange was accused of rape and all that, if he had gone to Sweden to face charges and got arrested, subsequently to face charges in the US. What would have happened if that went down? Or perhaps the Ecuadorian embassy had rejected his asylum request? (Or if no embassy did for that matter)

No leaked emails, no proof of rigging, no FBI involvement and thus Clinton Wins. Basically WW3.

What if someone tipped assange off? That he would be arrested and convicted? And that he would play a key part in preventing WW3?

Could this timeline be the handiwork of a TT trying desperately to prevent World War III?

rd42

How or why would any of this lead to WWIII?

paradox404

Wikileaks played a crucial part in preventing hillary from getting elected. They exposed who she really was. Besides Hillary was in with the political elite, who all wanted WW3.

Without Wikileaks we would have WW3.

paradox404

Wikileaks played a crucial part in preventing hillary from getting elected. They exposed who she really was. Besides Hillary was in with the political elite, who all wanted WW3.

Without Wikileaks we would have WW3.

Lol no, in no possible scenario would Hilary Clinton have started WW3.

Really?

If you read between the lines of what was said in that conference she basically said that if Russia is blamed for any cyber hack then its war.

rd42

Yeah, this is just a video with soundbites being pieced together to sorta (not even really) make it look like Hilary is threatening Russia with war. I could put together a video that makes it look like Donald Trump is threatening Mexico with war. Not very hard, nor convincing.

paradox404

Yeah, this is just a video with soundbites being pieced together to sorta (not even really) make it look like Hilary is threatening Russia with war. I could put together a video that makes it look like Donald Trump is threatening Mexico with war. Not very hard, nor convincing.

First things first, the video I presented first was a condensed version of what she said. The first video below contains a fuller version of what she said.

If you were to look on youtube you can find many other videos saying the same thing as the one I just did. Like:

Or this one, talking about the emails and how she continuously lies: (Based on the first few minutes I've watched.):

My Job is not to seek out the information for you, that is up to you. If you don't believe what I say, good for you! If you want to criticise me on what I present, then actually do some research and explain what is wrong with it.

northwoods

There is no way that video could be taken out of context. Sorry, thanks for playing.

HDRKID

Certainly, we dodged a bullet on nuclear war. I wish we had an American renaissance. Look at the 50's era.

Justinian

Hmm.. from a standpoint only looking at it keeping her from office? I dunno. Without getting into any sort of political death match here, I know people that voted on both sides of the fence and not one of them voted due to anything from wikileaks or the fbi looking into her emails. So I honestly just don't see julian assange as big of an asset to anything related to changing history. Although.. I guess maybe it might lead to two people coming together on common ground and having a baby that could later be the AntiChrist? lol. I jest on the last part, but the former.. still stands as my opinion.