The Traveler of Ancient Chinese Books

jiangnanah

There were 2,000 years of astronomical records in ancient China. If the Chinese invent time machines, they will be written down by the Chinese in history books. Interested in China should be a great Chinese emperor, his name was Qin Shi Huang. He was the first emperor of China. He created institutions. His mausoleum is in Xi 'an, Shaanxi Province, China.
Current excavations of archaeological relics prove that The First Emperor had contact with aliens and thus possessed superior science and technology, so he wiped out other countries and built a vast empire. His tomb took 38 years to build, using all kinds of technology. Including alien technology. An ancient Chinese book records that Qin Shihuang encountered aliens (I think the future Chinese may develop time machine technology). Archaeological excavations of the tomb of Qin Shihuang revealed that the emperor’s tomb has future technology. Therefore, the Chinese government does not allow anyone to open this tomb.

jiangnanah

In fact, the Chinese have never given up on time machine research. Anti-gravity may be used to build time machines.

jiangnanah

It is said that the tomb of Qin Shihuang uses mercury as an anti-gravity device, so objects can float in the air. The huge magnetic field prohibits the instrument from being recorded, and the compass will definitely lose its effect.

Miscellaneous

His tomb took 38 years to build, using all kinds of technology. Including alien technology.

I'm sorry but I find this hard to believe. We all know aliens are far more advanced than ours. Something that advanced shouldn't take 38 years. In fact, did you know? China made apartment buildings in 1 day and iirc they also created a massive hospital in the wake of COVID-19 in just about 10 days. Let me check my sources.

Sources:

Hospital built in 10 days news article:
A construction expert broke down how China built an emergency hospital to treat Wuhan coronavirus patients in just 10 days
China Morning Post (Official news outlet of China in English) about how they built an apartment in one day:

jiangnanah

The ancient Chinese emperor was called Wang Mang and was called a successful traveler.
He invented the Vernier caliper.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 4