The True Story of the Philadelphia Experiment

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Thank you TimeFlipper for sorting out the correct information about the Philadelphia experiment. Sorry folks, no aliens involved here during and after the Philadelphia experiment. Later on, there was a small amount of alien technology used for the Montauk project, mainly the Montauk chair.

TimeFlipper

Thank you TimeFlipper for sorting out the correct information about the Philadelphia experiment. Sorry folks, no aliens involved here during and after the Philadelphia experiment. Later on, there was a small amount of alien technology used for the Montauk project, mainly the Montauk chair.

Prof i read somewhere that there might have been a UFO hovering around the ship at the time of the experiment, but if there was it must have been one of those Nazi flying saucers that were allegedly made, and not an alien UFO...joking Prof :D..

I also read about the Alien technology being used in the creation of the Montauk Chair...ITT and the RCA were also involved in the creation of the chair...ITT were partly responsible for the sensor technology that could display on a screen what a person was thinking, it was said the Sirian Aliens gave the basic info to ITT for that sensor technology....

Krish

Perhaps no aliens were involved...it can happen too...to them, we blew the dimensional gate and almost punched a hole to their land to create a single point of entry that is almost as bad as a massive magnetic bomb...it can happen or not. Try it, see what happens...Greys would not like it...

Other than that, it was a mess...When I was a student, I worked on a high energy Lorentz Force experiment...got in to some issues...who knows what happened...then...

TimeFlipper

I think you meant to say that magnetic bomb is actually a high energy electro-magnetic-pulse (EMP), whose purpose is to create havoc with all the electronic circuits within its proximity...

There are many ways to protect electronic devices from that EMP, so i dont personally see it as much of a problem..Im posting a you tube video clip for the Lorentz Force, i hope our members will find it useful..

Last edited:

Krish

Very nice TimeFlipper

I almost forgot about our experiments , since I can not talk about it while in the USA. Funny part is, high energy...that is lots of power and copper turns and perhaps salt water in another experiment and dual fields etc...can do some interesting experiments.

My time is over...you guys work on it ....

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Perhaps no aliens were involved...it can happen too...to them, we blew the dimensional gate and almost punched a hole to their land to create a single point of entry that is almost as bad as a massive magnetic bomb...it can happen or not. Try it, see what happens...Greys would not like it....

Krish - I've always liked your post and try to read all of them when I can. This post to me is very troubling, you sound like a typical earthling, better known as a human. You do not blowholes through dimensional gates or portals you have no concept of the damage that could be doing on the other side of those dimensional gates and portals. That in itself makes it a very dangerous thought if someone was to actually try to destroy the unknown. I also believe that you would upset the balance of the universe with a gaping hole in the time continuing fabric which binds all the worlds together, but yet separates them in their own dimensions. Do not be a dangerous person: based upon your previous post you've always came a cross as a gentle person and gentle soul.

Last edited:

Krish

Perhaps no aliens were involved...it can happen too...to them, we blew the dimensional gate and almost punched a hole to their land to create a single point of entry that is almost as bad as a massive magnetic bomb...it can happen or not. Try it, see what happens...Greys would not like it....

Krish - I've always liked your post and try to read all of them when I can. This post to me is very troubling, you sound like a typical earthling, better known as a human. You do not blowholes through dimensional gates or portals you have no concept of the damage that could be doing on the other side of those dimensional gates and portals. That in itself makes it a very dangerous thought if someone was to actually try to destroy the unknown. I also believe that you would upset the balance of the universe with a gaping hole in the time continuing fabric which binds all the worlds together, but yet separates them in their own dimensions. Do not be a dangerous person: based upon your previous post you've always came a cross as a gentle person and gentle soul.

Dear Opmmur...I may have a bad news for you. I do talk to Lord Krishna....every so often..that is a fact. So, he said, that was the case...Whom I am going to argue about it....?

You tell me, being more knowledgeable...about it...Thank you...

Oh..
.I also believe that you would upset the balance of the universe with a gaping hole in the time continuing fabric which binds all the worlds together...

That is what he said...something like punching a hole in the cosmos....I did not quite understand....now that you said it, I am more interested....thank you.

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Thank you TimeFlipper for sorting out the correct information about the . Sorry folks, no aliens involved here during and after the Philadelphia experiment. Later on, there was a small amount of alien technology used for the Montauk project, mainly the Montauk chair.

Prof i read somewhere that there might have been a UFO hovering around the ship at the time of the experiment, but if there was it must have been one of those Nazi flying saucers that were allegedly made, and not an alien UFO...joking Prof :D..

I also read about the Alien technology being used in the creation of the Montauk Chair...ITT and the RCA were also involved in the creation of the chair...ITT were partly responsible for the sensor technology that could display on a screen what a person was thinking, it was said the Sirian Aliens gave the basic info to ITT for that sensor technology....

I do not think a UFO was in the area the day the Philadelphia experiment happed.