The truth about Alien abduction, a must watch!

Minita

this is one man's story of his multiple abductions over the course of many years starting in 1957 when he was just a kid and the horrifying truth behind his abductions.

TnWatchdog

This was an an interesting vid. Colonization...so that is what the aliens have been planning with these abductions that created human hybrids. This guy seams legit in what he says.

Loopi

The Bearded One
It was an interesting vid indeed! Thanks for posting it. I'd love to know why it was only analyzed the one time and why didn't they decide to investigate it further to determine the origin. Just another reason to not get hypnotized. :ROFLMAO:

Samstwitch

This is why I believe ETs are bad and a threat! They abduct little children repeatedly into adulthood, and totally screw up their their minds. They lie to abductees, violate their bodies in many horrible ways, rape them, use their sperm for hybriding, steal fetuses, and cause Post-Traumatic Stress and a number of other psychological problems in abductees. The list of violations and harm goes on and on. They have abducted MILLIONS of people and screwed up the minds of our society in the process. Aliens are a threat! They are BAD!

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Whitley Strieber is a very well respected UFO Researcher; he has been on Coast-to-Coast AM. many times over last 15 years. I am also, quite knowledgeable in the ET phenomena. An excellent post, thank you Minita.

Samstwitch

Jesus said, ""You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they?" Matthew 7:16

The fruits of ETs are evil. That says it all to me.

Minita

Jesus said, ""You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they?" Matthew 7:16

The fruits of ETs are evil. That says it all to me.
When i connect the ET idea to the Bible, It's like connecting science to religion. How sure are you that Jesus says it for ET

Samstwitch

When i connect the ET idea to the Bible, It's like connecting science to religion. How sure are you that Jesus says it for ET

Simple, it applies to all things.

If anyone can watch that video of that abductee recounting his experiences (which is a typical recall experience of abductees) and still think ETs are good and friendly, well...:rolleyes: