The truth about Alien abduction, a must watch!

BlastTyrant

When i connect the ET idea to the Bible, It's like connecting science to religion. How sure are you that Jesus says it for ET

Simple, it applies to all things.

If anyone can watch that video of that abductee recounting his experiences (which is a typical recall experience of abductees) and still think ETs are good and friendly, well...:rolleyes:
See now sam i can jump in and read books and videos just as easily as you about Good expierences, but if some one auto thinks it is all bad well....

BlastTyrant

One thing that caught me right away was Whitney Strieber, i have always had a MASSIVE issue with Communion, I have watched the movie based on it and read the book, and he has very very unique some times even Acid like or drug induced experiences, i believe he was abducted but as for the rest i firmly believe it is made up, since then he has found other people to give the same abductions he has that are just as odd as his.

Samstwitch

Hey if you guys want to think they're warm fuzzy friendly little guys, go for it! Invite them over for an abduction party and have fun screaming while they probe you and take your sperm.

After what I've experienced and researched, I'll never change my views, even if I'm ganged up on and ridiculed for my beliefs. That won't change my views.

Minita

It's good to be firm on ones beliefs. But then i am open to both the sides. They might be a threat to us as they do a painful experiment for their own purpose. But at the same time i think the aliens which had come on earth thousands of years ago, who built pyramids and such magnificent monuments and architectures were here to help us with their technology, they even genetically modified our genes to make us into intelligent humans( i have written about this in some post).

TnWatchdog

Hey if you guys want to think they're warm fuzzy friendly little guys, go for it! Invite them over for an abduction party and have fun screaming while they probe you and take your sperm.

After what I've experienced and researched, I'll never change my views, even if I'm ganged up on and ridiculed for my beliefs. That won't change my views.
I think I'll pass on the abduction party...no probing for me. IMO I don't trust aliens, did they make a deal with the world's governments or are they actually demonic souls. I am more willing to trust someone that comes forward with good will for all, but watch out...you never know. Watch the vid, "To Serve Man" on the link Alien invasion Bottom line I'll be in Sam's camp on this issue and not trust the aliens...it's like, what have you done for mankind lately, except taking our sperm?

Minita

I think I'll pass on the abduction party...no probing for me. IMO I don't trust aliens, did they make a deal with the world's governments or are they actually demonic souls. I am more willing to trust someone that comes forward with good will for all, but watch out...you never know. Watch the vid, "To Serve Man" on the link Alien invasion Bottom line I'll be in Sam's camp on this issue and not trust the aliens...it's like, what have you done for mankind lately, except taking our sperm?
They had genetically modified apes directly into humans without any more evolution in between. Someday it's possible that they will help us with their technology.

BlastTyrant

Evil dosent come from the Stars it is here on earth, it is the catholic church and our Government that we need to be afraid of, It is easy to believe the negative and go with the flow and believe what everyone tells you, its taking that chance and looking beyond it to the other side that is difficult.

Minita

Evil dosent come from the Stars it is here on earth, it is the catholic church and our Government that we need to be afraid of, It is easy to believe the negative and go with the flow and believe what everyone tells you, its taking that chance and looking beyond it to the other side that is difficult.
So what do you think about this entire phenomena? Do you think eT's will approach us one day and help us instead of dominating us. I think both are possible. One should know there is not only one kind of ets, there are many types out there.

BlastTyrant

So what do you think about this entire phenomena? Do you think eT's will approach us one day and help us instead of dominating us. I think both are possible. One should know there is not only one kind of ets, there are many types out there.
I believe there is good and bad ET's just as there is good and bad here on earth, one day i HOPE they will come here and help us move on to our next evolutionary step and eventually get us to join them in the Stars, but sadly with the mind set most people have it will never happen, till people open there minds to the possibility that a ET race isnt here to harm us but to help we will never get passed where we are at right now.

If the ET's plan was to dominate us and populate the planet with their kind it would of been done 1000's of years ago.

Samstwitch

If the ET's plan was to dominate us and populate the planet with their kind it would of been done 1000's of years ago.

Actually, many people believe that happened about 4,000 years ago...and after hybriding with humans, the world became so evil that God destroyed everyone in the great flood, and only spared Noah and his family, because they were the only ones of pure blood.

In the Bible, Jesus said that one of the signs preceding His Second Coming…the world would be “just like the days of Noah” (Matthew 24:37).

What was going on in the days of Noah? In the Bible, Genesis Chapter 6, it speaks of the “sons of God” (Angels) who bred with women. Very intelligent men, Nephilim, were on the earth…but the “wickedness of man was great on the earth, and every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.” There was evil continually, and so it is today. The world today, is as it was in the days of Noah.

READ MORE on My theory about Aliens, Extraterrestrials and VIDEO: Evidence that Nephilim, aka Grigori, Giants walked the earth as told in the Bible