The truth about Alien abduction, a must watch!

Minita

You mean to say you can control your dream anytime you want? How to realize in your dream that i am in a dream?

Minita

To this day I still do not ever have a nightmare. Ever since that night I turned around to face something that was chasing me. There was nothing there. That was the last nightmare I had.

But this does raise an interesting idea for me. What if these ET abductions do not occur in our physical realm? I mean could these beings actually be real manifestations that only exist in a psychic or dream state realm?

I've always considered the dream state as not being real. But what about the possibility that it is real, and the rules of that reality are just different there.
I have heard of Both Einstein, there is the Physical Body being taking and then the Dream State, as far as i know i have only had the Dream State with only being taken once.

But most occurance's are with the whole body appearing to be takin, even sometimes with physical scars/marks or implants being put into the body.

But i do understand your point kind of like Freddy Kruger, he can only get to you in your dreams. Right?

I think you see what I mean. And there have been dreams I've had that I wish I could go back to. Waking up and finding out it was all just a dream. But the rules are what interest me. It appears we are all Gods in the dream state. Only if we would realize that.

What about the implants? If ET's actually exist in this dream realm. Then placing an implant in someone in a dream realm manifests itself as being real in our waking state. It does raise an interesting possibility. If you could control a dream, as some people do, could you create something real that would actually be there when you awake?

I read in a book long ago that if you are sick, you can go to sleep and envision yourself all better, and you will awaken the next day, fully recovered. I have tried this and it does work.

Makes me wonder if maybe there is more money in my bank account than I thought I had. Perhaps I'll think about that tonight before falling off to sleep.

You mean to say you can control your dream anytime you want? How to realize in your dream that i am in a dream?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

I don't have conscious control of my dreams. But it has happened to me while dreaming. Several times in a dream I have realized I am dreaming. When that happens, I take control of the dream. But you can learn to do this if you are willing to spend the time to learn. It's called lucid dreaming. I'm sure there are many books you could read on the subject. But it is hard to learn.

Minita

I know about lucid dreaming. Once it had happened to me when in childhood. But it was funny then. Somehow i knew that i am dreaming, and i was at a relatives place in that dream where everyone had gathered to meet up and suddenly a ghost appeared from one of the bedrooms , as i was conscious about it, i was not afraid, i was just playing around with him and the entire family was scared in the dream. It was fun. I wish that could happen again, this time i will make sure i will have some more fun.

Samstwitch

Re: The truth about Alien abduction

What the government doesn't want you to know about aliens and UFO's. (Pt. 3)
(Parts 1 and 2 on Youtube)

Samstwitch

Can you explain in brief about the video, as i wont be having time to watch it.

Hi Minita, This is an in depth study or lecture about Alien Abductions and everything/everyone that is involved with it. There is waaay to much information for me to summarize. It's excellent insight and I highly recommend for everyone to watch it.

Dr. Karla Turner (speaker and researcher) and her family were abductees. She has since died.

I just realized, I have read one of her books, Masquerade of Angels. I would like to read her other books if I could get my hands on them.

Samstwitch

The Abduction of Travis Walton. Part 1

Thanks for posting the videos. I have read Travis Walton's book, Fire In The Sky. (I got a copy at the Library.) The movie based on his book was not an accurate account of his Alien Abduction experience. Travis was not the typical 'abductee' though. He was abducted by chance when he approached an alien craft. Other than that, he did not have any other abduction experiences.