The truth about Alien abduction, a must watch!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
If he was true, then what the heck is this.

That is an entertainment show on TV. As far as I'm concerned it is pure fiction. None of the participants or stories are real. And if they try and convince you otherwise. Don't believe them.

BlastTyrant

The Abduction of Travis Walton. Part 1

Thanks for posting the videos. I have read Travis Walton's book, Fire In The Sky. (I got a copy at the Library.) The movie based on his book was not an accurate account of his Alien Abduction experience. Travis was not the typical 'abductee' though. He was abducted by chance when he approached an alien craft. Other than that, he did not have any other abduction experiences.
Thats the problem with Hollywood they gotta go above and beyond, i liked Travis's story. It is the same with Communion it was way over the top when hollywood did the movie, i think the only close one was the betty and barney hill story. But all they ever did was Documentarys no real hollywood made movie

Samstwitch

That is an entertainment show on TV. As far as I'm concerned it is pure fiction. None of the participants or stories are real. And if they try and convince you otherwise. Don't believe them.

The Travis Walton story was absolutely true. He was with a group of fellow 'Loggers' on their way home from work. They were in the forest coming down a road when they saw an alien craft hovering in the woods. Travis jumped out of the truck and ran to see it up close. He was directly under the craft when a beam of light struck him and suspended him in the air. The other loggers freaked out (in the truck) and left the scene. A few minutes later, they returned, but Travis had been taken.

The men reported the incident to the local Police. Travis was missing for 5 days. The Sheriff thought they had murdered Travis and made up a story that he was abducted. Eventually, ALL of the men were given Lie Detector tests, which they all passed. Finally after 5 days, Travis was returned to earth.

Travis's abduction story is absolutely true, but it is not the same as the topic on this thread. His abduction was an isolated case due to him 'stumbling' into aliens. He was not examined, his sperm was not taken, etc. He was so uncontrollable while on the craft that he was returned to earth before any examinations were done.

Research is the key to this topic of Alien Abductions. I posted interviews (videos) with Dr. David M. Jacobs and Dr. Karla Turner in Posts #29 and #36, so people could hear about their research and experiences on this subject.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

The Travis Walton story was absolutely true. He was with a group of fellow 'Loggers' on their way home from work. They were in the forest coming down a road when they saw an alien craft hovering in the woods. Travis jumped out of the truck and ran to see it up close. He was directly under the craft when a beam of light struck him and suspended him in the air. The other loggers freaked out (in the truck) and left the scene. A few minutes later, they returned, but Travis had been taken.

The men reported the incident to the local Police. Travis was missing for 5 days. The Sheriff thought they had murdered Travis and made up a story that he was abducted. Eventually, ALL of the men were given Lie Detector tests, which they all passed. Finally after 5 days, Travis was returned to earth.

Travis's abduction story is absolutely true, but it is not the same as the topic on this thread. His abduction was an isolated case due to him 'stumbling' into aliens. He was not examined, his sperm was not taken, etc. He was so uncontrollable while on the craft that he was returned to earth before any examinations were done.

Yes, but the show isn't about exposing truth. They make it appear that people telling the truth are liars. So that may be entertaining I suppose if you actually believe the lie detector results. I just think they are paying the participants lots of money so they can boost the viewer ratings by creating controversy.

Samstwitch

Yes, but the show isn't about exposing truth. They make it appear that people telling the truth are liars. So that may be entertaining I suppose if you actually believe the lie detector results. I just think they are paying the participants lots of money so they can boost the viewer ratings by creating controversy.

Now this has gotten way off-topic on this thread. Travis Walton's story isn't related to the 'truth about Alien Abduction' (referring to humans who are abducted, probed, and used to create human-alien hybrids), which is the topic of this thread. To discuss this further about the 'Travis Walton experience', someone please create a new thread, or get back on topic here.

I wonder if there is anyway to 'stumble' upon aliens like Travis Walton did?

If you stumbled upon aliens like he did and you were armed, what would you do?

BlastTyrant

Thats just it did he truly stumble on them or did they know he would be there at that time?

It speaks for the Alien Agenda, do they really have any "Accidental" sightings or are the purposely letting us see them and letting there prescence be know?

Thats just it did he truly stumble on them or did they know he would be there at that time?

It speaks for the Alien Agenda, do they really have any "Accidental" sightings or are the purposely letting us see them and letting there prescence be know?

I say its the latter. Kinda like how we attract animals and capture them, they will show a strange object and let humans approach it for curiosity; and bam you captured a human.

BlastTyrant

This is why I believe ETs are bad and a threat! They abduct little children repeatedly into adulthood, and totally screw up their their minds. They lie to abductees, violate their bodies in many horrible ways, rape them, use their sperm for hybriding, steal fetuses, and cause Post-Traumatic Stress and a number of other psychological problems in abductees. The list of violations and harm goes on and on. They have abducted MILLIONS of people and screwed up the minds of our society in the process. Aliens are a threat! They are BAD!
I stumbled upon this just now and though of you figured you would like the story