The truth about Alien abduction, a must watch!

Samstwitch

I stumbled upon this just now and though of you figured you would like the story

Excellent find! Thanks for posting. As far as I know, this is the first alien-human fetus that has been retrieved and examined. All others fetuses were removed by the aliens before any doctor could examine them.

HDRKID

Rather than spend my time debating debunkers on whether UFO's and aliens exist, I prefer spending my time with human experiencers. They provide brand new informative views. Not just on space aliens, but also on our cosmos. It is my exploration on their data has shown me quite a bit about the role of our extraterrestrial neighbors in our universe.

HDRKID

This video makes a connection between aliens and demons, but I will allow you to decide what it is. UFO is a mystery to us. Strange phenomena are an enigma. Perhaps we will understand one day what is going on.

HEIDI

this is one man's story of his multiple abductions over the course of many years starting in 1957 when he was just a kid and the horrifying truth behind his abductions.
Most abduction cases have been mesmorised with thoughts of sodomon and gormorrah gouging out their own eyes ,I've personally seen documented evidence and these UFO fanatical types that say ,"oh I want to meet an alien are totally delusional too the real horrific truth

HEIDI

This was an an interesting vid. Colonization...so that is what the aliens have been planning with these abductions that created human hybrids. This guy seams legit in what he says.
I haven't watched his video but he's spot on

This is why I believe ETs are bad and a threat! They abduct little children repeatedly into adulthood, and totally screw up their their minds. They lie to abductees, violate their bodies in many horrible ways, rape them, use their sperm for hybriding, steal fetuses, and cause Post-Traumatic Stress and a number of other psychological problems in abductees. The list of violations and harm goes on and on. They have abducted MILLIONS of people and screwed up the minds of our society in the process. Aliens are a threat! They are BAD!
Legit I personally vouch on your post,however I do believe their must be some good ones our there ,afteral you get some good people and some not so good

HEIDI

This was an an interesting vid. Colonization...so that is what the aliens have been planning with these abductions that created human hybrids. This guy seams legit in what he says.
I haven't watched his video but he's spot on

This is why I believe ETs are bad and a threat! They abduct little children repeatedly into adulthood, and totally screw up their their minds. They lie to abductees, violate their bodies in many horrible ways, rape them, use their sperm for hybriding, steal fetuses, and cause Post-Traumatic Stress and a number of other psychological problems in abductees. The list of violations and harm goes on and on. They have abducted MILLIONS of people and screwed up the minds of our society in the process. Aliens are a threat! They are BAD!
Legit I personally vouch on your post,however I do believe their must be some good ones our there ,afteral you get some good people and some not so good
Hope you can understand my reply I've just finished my third bottle of champagne, celebrating the engagement to my new girlfriend