Debunking The Truth About Ancient Egypt & Atlantis

Earthmasque

I am amazed at the public's lack of awareness/interest in a previous high civilization. It's one of the keys to understanding what's happening now.
I think you touch on a very important point. I think there are truths being intentionally withheld and omitted for sake of events and circumstances of the modern era.

The truth is out(at least part of it). Modern science(genetics, anthropology, archeology, etc), is proving we are a terrestrial/extraterrestrial hybrid between whoever built all the ancient structures and hominids(big-foot/yeti).
Completely untrue.

(research Lloyd Pye and Zecharia Sitchin)
Pye found nothing despite decades of cheating the ignorant out of their money by begging for contributions for genetic studies that continuously went nowhere.

Sitchin was shown to not know what he was talking about by Michael Heiser decades ago.

Genetics is the real key to it all. There is clear proof/evidence of gene splicing, as well as trans-generational genetic traits that defies everything we know about evolution.

Aside from the proof of splicing, human evolution and the passing of genetic material demonstrates a big difference between humans and other animals. Normally, genetic disorders are filtered out over time by nature. Animals that are born with defects/handicaps end up dead before reproduction, or are often unsuccessful at breeding(natural selection). Eventually, flawed mutations work their way out of the gene pool to produce a more refined creature.

Humans are different. We have far more genetic disorders than other animals/primates.

I seriously doubt that this is the case.

Here's a short list of human inherited disorders (admittedly incomplete): Link
Here's a list of inherited disorders for a single breed of canine (Labrador Retriever): Link

Would you care to respond with any evidence to the contrary that might in some way back up your claim?

We are not nearly as well adapted to nature as they are either. If we evolved from primates, we would not have all the flaws that we do. We would be more like them. If we were like other terrestrial creatures, we would have been around much longer and would have had time to filter out all of those bad genes.
Exactly what do you know about evolution?

Do you realize that whales evolved from bear-like creatures (there is no doubt about this proven fact.) Are whales like bears?

Humans evolved to manipulate their environment in ways that animals did not. The natural instinct toward nesting that birds and, yes, chimps have has been carried to an extreme by humans.

Besides, humans no longer live primarily in the environmental niches they evolved in, though some still do. How do you explain the success of these native tribal people if they are so "flawed" compared to wild animals?

We were 'made' between 200 - 300k years ago. Everything suggests that whoever made us, are the same who built all the monuments and influenced ancient cultures,
"All the monuments" we've ever found date to no earlier than around 12,000 years before the present. Egyptian monuments have been shown to be no older than about 5,800 - 6,000 years before the present (the oldest ones.)

..and that they were not interested in perfection, ...which supports ancient writings explaining how we were made to 'serve' ...as in slaves.
I don't suppose you'd care to quote from (and link to) some of these ancient writings you claim exist, would you?

As to Atlantis, there's simply no evidence whatsoever for its existence in any time frame, though it is a bit dishonest to try and place it in the recent past as a poster in this thread has done. There is only one single ancient source for the tale - Plato. He wrote it as a criticism of the Athens of his day (which had, after all, murdered his teacher and mentor for the sin of making people think.) Plato very specifically places his allegorical civiklization in a particular place and time. Messing with that removes Atlantis from the discussion.

There is no ancient myth of Atlantis. The first time anyone ever heard of the place was when Plato invented it around 350 BC or so.

Earthmasque

Do you realize that whales evolved from bear-like creatures

Do you realize that Whales common ancestor are in fact Anthracotheriidae which are also the ancestor of Hippos. Perhaps you should link to evidence before spewing around "its a proven fact"

Anthracotheriidae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
We're both wrong.

I mixed up what I remembered from Darwin with recent findings:

in a thought experiment included in On the Origin of Species, Darwin speculated about how natural selection might create a whale-like creature over time:
In North America the black bear was seen by [the explorer Samuel] Hearne swimming for hours with widely open mouth, thus catching, like a whale, insects in the water. Even in so extreme a case as this, if the supply of insects were constant, and if better adapted competitors did not already exist in the country, I can see no difficulty in a race of bears being rendered, by natural selection, more and more aquatic in their structure and habits, with larger and larger mouths, till a creature was produced as monstrous as a whale.
Recently scientists determined which group of prehistoric artiodactyls gave rise to whales. In 2007, Thewissen and other collaborators announced that Indohyus, a small deer-like mammal belonging to a group of extinct artiodactyls called raoellids, was the closest known relative to whales. While preparing the underside of the skull of Indohyus, a student in Thewissen’s lab broke off the section covering the inner ear. It was thick and highly mineralized, just like the bone in whale ears. Study of the rest of the skeleton also revealed that Indohyus had bones marked by a similar kind of thickening, an adaptation shared by mammals that spend a lot of time in the water. When the fossil data was combined with genetic data by Jonathan Geisler and Jennifer Theodor in 2009, a new whale family tree came to light. Raoellids like Indohyus were the closest relatives to whales, with hippos being the next closest relatives to both groups combined. At last, whales could be firmly rooted in the mammal evolutionary tree.

Both quotes from Smithsonian.com

So, let me rephrase, since my mistake in no way affects the point I made.

Are whales "deer-like," as were their ancestors?

In fact, whales aren't even like Ambulocetus, a well-known whale ancestor (fairly recent, compared to the above, actually.)

So, should we expect humans to be more like our ancestors of earlier species, as the poster asserted?

Earthmasque

The fact remains, there exists no known Egyptian text, myth, story or tradition that even remotely resembles what Plato states that Solon heard from the priest at Sais.