The Truth About the Virus

Logical Mind

David Icke writes about covid-19.

I was trying to find the truth regarding the so-called virus yet between fake news and lies was at a loss yet remembered that when it comes to "surprises" the only person to trust with the truth, in my opinion, is David Icke.

His more recent publication The Answer is an illustrated book with a complete chapter, among many others, about the so-called pandemic with all the evidence, photos and detailed information about it.

Amazon and other stores have it.

keeping your head in the sand is not the answer.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
I remember years ago Icke got roasted live by Terry Wogan took him years to get over it.

He was an average footballer............ Retired due to injury at 21.

Later Wogan regetted it.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I remember years ago Icke got roasted live by Terry Wogan took him years to get over it.

Later Wogan regetted it.

When Wogan said he saw Saddam Hussein on TV celebrating his birthday, Icke could simply have said it was one of his doubles...Most people know that leaders of countries have several doubles, or "look-a-likes"...Churchill and Hitler each had a least 5 doubles....I recall the fifth of Churchills doubles getting shot at the end of that great movie, The Eagle Has Landed...So it must be true!! :ROFLMAO:..

Logical Mind

Later Wogan regetted it.
..................................................................................................

Icke talked almost non-stop convinced the host was going to either interrupt and/or ridicule him, also the audience was laughing at him as well, yet some of those in the audience, or those watching at home, either apologized later on or changed their minds when Icke became successful.

Sticking our heads in the sand is not the answer.

Logical Mind

yeah david icke was completely fearless
imagine the guts it had to take to talk about reptilians in 1980s. Really incredible.

Right, Icke is something else.

In 1999 I was surfing the net and came across a website about the Lizzies, as the Pleiadeans call them, complete with illustrations of large lizard like people who were supposedly our enemies.

I was totally taken aback yet kept investigating the subject and even purchased Icke's first publication and also borrowed a few books from the library dealing with ETs but it happened mischievous Grays showed up in my apartment, that although invisible I was able to "see"' them.

I contacted a healer friend of mine and also with the help of two Masters that I work with the little rascals left me alone never to bother me again.

Needless to say I don't read about evil ET's anymore, just the good ones: the Paschats, the Hathors, the Pleiadeans and several others who populate the galaxy.

Sticking our heads in the sand is not the answer. We must fight back claiming our right to Liberty

lamdo263

Right, Icke is something else.

In 1999 I was surfing the net and came across a website about the Lizzies, as the Pleiadeans call them, complete with illustrations of large lizard like people who were supposedly our enemies.

I was totally taken aback yet kept investigating the subject and even purchased Icke's first publication and also borrowed a few books from the library dealing with ETs but it happened mischievous Grays showed up in my apartment, that although invisible I was able to "see"' them.

I contacted a healer friend of mine and also with the help of two Masters that I work with the little rascals left me alone never to bother me again.

Needless to say I don't read about evil ET's anymore, just the good ones: the Paschats, the Hathors, the Pleiadeans and several others who populate the galaxy.

Sticking our heads in the sand is not the answer. We must fight back claiming our right to Liberty
I'm not supposed to say anything pro or con because I'm a halfbreed related to a prominent Pleiadeans genetically speaking in this era. But how Lizzies as you put them see humans, is that the procreate to beat the band without a plan of action for their mutual futures. So I'd say only in the possibilities ranges, Grays or Lizzies possibly, but don't count on that, .But from that general direction.

AIDS may have come from the Gray sector, it's rumored only.

Lizzies will get pissed at you, if you're not worth your salt and are more or less something that takes up space.

They have a very strict hierarchy and sometimes inter-fight, to maintain that. You have to look at humans through their eyes as something like a sentiment, "Well they fu*k to beat the band, there's lots of them and they don't even in a unanimity sort of way, even do anything with that".

This is politics and a swamp I'm not willing to go into today.

On types of virus, if one can take the end of life virus from genetic orders, which is global body collapse. Then engineer it to a sexually transmitted virus, say herpes, then you've got something that thins out humans.

Updating over AIDS is if you can get something air and touch transmissible, get this virus out in a large quantity, then you can also thin out humans.

*Other technicalities about humans is that they must every once in a while copulate without a condom or birth control. There's an archaic mechanism that after intercourse is smell or pheromonally noticeable. This one odor indicates human herd reproductive quality. People don't even realize this,.. but say she's pregnant and either going to have it, or abort it and the question is, "Well why didn't you two use birth preventive methods"? The answer usually is, "We don't know, no idea"?

covid was lab made in Wuhan, may have a form of AIDS in it, which places it under the body's herpes manager, so in time as more and more people get little bits of it in their system, the human herd should start to develop a herd immunity. There's even indications of this now.

Lizzies and some Grays like us, but you sort of have to know the playbook...On covid; this was a Chinese lady that was in new admin for that company at the WIV in Wuhan and in spite of her being advised by other scared members of that company, placed the modified bat RNA in the corona anyways. There's your culprit, but I don't know where she got the idea from, or was it hers? Smells like a possible double-cross in there.

Last edited:

lamdo263

I'm not supposed to say anything pro or con because I'm a halfbreed related to a prominent Pleiadeans genetically speaking in this era. But how Lizzies as you put them see humans, is that the procreate to beat the band without a plan of action for their mutual futures. So I'd say only in the possibilities ranges, Grays or Lizzies possibly, but don't count on that, .But from that general direction.

AIDS may have come from the Gray sector, it's rumored only.

Lizzies will get pissed at you, if you're not worth your salt and are more or less something that takes up space.

They have a very strict hierarchy and sometimes inter-fight, to maintain that. You have to look at humans through their eyes as something like a sentiment, "Well they fu*k to beat the band, there's lots of them and they don't even in a unanimity sort of way, even do anything with that".

This is politics and a swamp I'm not willing to go into today.

On types of virus, if one can take the end of life virus from genetic orders, which is global body collapse. Then engineer it to a sexually transmitted virus, say herpes, then you've got something that thins out humans.

Updating over AIDS is if you can get something air and touch transmissible, get this virus out in a large quantity, then you can also thin out humans.

*Other technicalities about humans is that they must every once in a while copulate without a condom or birth control. There's an archaic mechanism that after intercourse is smell or pheromonally noticeable. This one odor indicates human herd reproductive quality. People don't even realize this,.. but say she's pregnant and either going to have it, or abort it and the question is, "Well why didn't you two use birth preventive methods"? The answer usually is, "We don't know, no idea"?

covid was lab made in Wuhan, may have a form of AIDS in it, which places it under the body's herpes manager, so in time as more and more people get little bits of it in their system, the human herd should start to develop a herd immunity. There's even indications of this now.

Lizzies and some Grays like us, but you sort of have to know the playbook...On covid; this was a Chinese lady that was in new admin for that company at the WIV in Wuhan and in spite of her being advised by other scared members of that company, placed the modified bat RNA in the corona anyways. There's your culprit, but I don't know where she got the idea from, or was it hers? Smells like a possable double-cross in there.
On quality of copulation as a reason for humans overpopulating, there's a primitive correspondence to monkeys. What occurs is a shot of semen hits the cervix on the female. The biochemical quality of that sperm semen's mixture is translated through the female to a discernable to others, pheromonal odor. The being, if they're humanoid, can decipher the component interactions mixtures as being a good shot, an okay one, or man' this is really bad mixture of the place and time.

All this mechanism does, but this is in a Darwinian-Mendel way of thinking, indicates what happened as far as the character and quality of the intercourse.

So say if we were a more social race of being say in another civilization, people there might make a video of themselves making love; maybe with their faces made anonymous. This would be say at a mall thorofare, public square, then a sample of that odor for anyone who wants to to smell this.

How this is socially translated, is something like fireworks shown to the public, with each explosion demonstrated to the public is a good, medium or that one was truly bad.

This mechanism is inherent with modern days primates and apes, because they use their noses and senses.

In humans if the after-makings of love with reference to sexual post act pheromones' is just right, one usually plays a song like this one. And too boot what's odd, everyone might applaud, or sniff how they like it.

Logical Mind

Who is afraid of the big, bad wolf?

I do not wear a mask, I have been everywhere with no problem except a health food store that kicked me out for not wearing the unhealthy thing. The so-called virus is a ridiculous hoax that will past into history as one of the most foolish trick ever played on humanity, who swallow hook, line and sinker without question, like children; but not everyone though.

I met a non-wearing mask lady at a nice, crowded supermarket in Florida and she told me the police found a dead man in the streets reporting him on sport as "dead by the Covid-19 virus", they are doing that all over the world when people die due to other causes like the flue or pneumonia, yet the hospitals report their death as victims of the "non existence virus."

The silly hoax remind me of 9/11 where the evidence was right there in front of everyone to see: an administration building which was admitted by the government was collapsed on purpose by them.

Sticking your head in the sand does not solve anything, say yes to liberty, unity and community