The Truth About the Virus

lamdo263

This is a human made virus from Wuhan's WIV. The appearance of this virus is predicted as a plague in the Illuminati card game.

What I have found by tracking the progress to where I was one of a scoopers on the information of how they made this virus at my online business utility, I will only tell you that the innocent people associated with this internationally stock funded multi-countreied to develop proto-vaccine company, were scared out of their wits.

Off the record because I'm not standing in front of the US Congress or Senate investigatory services, is it seems that the early makers of this supposed proto-vaccine attempted that later turned into a killer, is that it MAY have been that the Illuminati were betrayed by another group NOT known to them.

As a result of these switched leads, the virus apparently was made two to three time more lethal than it should have been.

I'm telling you, but you can believe that Sata Clauss also comes during Easter, that this is a highly dangerous as well as adaptive virus.
If I were you out in web-land, I would wear a mask, practice social distancing and use both common sense and some preventative means in NOT getting this virus.

Off the record again, it seems that vitamin D3 with zinc helps, makes it tougher for it to get you. And that if you want a daily water source preventative, that 1, one drop of the water sterilant MSM per gallon of water, also seems to to help you if you both have it, or just want the treated water to drink for daily use.

This stuff is an engineered virus and I would not lead with my chin is regarding it.

Logical Mind

Hi Ayaki,

Did you ever hear of FAKE NEWS, that manipulate, lie and control the naïve population? They are everywhere so to keep your head above the waters of evil you need to read David David Icke's chapter:

How did they pull off the fake pandemic?

Pages 476 to 534 from his latest book The Answer.

Sticking your head in the sand is the opposite of what you should do.

lamdo263

Hi Ayaki,

Did you ever hear of FAKE NEWS, that manipulate, lie and control the naïve population? They are everywhere so to keep your head above the waters of evil you need to read David David Icke's chapter:

They dumped the entire history of what directly was being done at the WIV at Wuhan on my ex-business utility. The reason they did so, was that these senior staff were afraid of getting convicted for war crimes. It wasn't them, it was that new Chinese girl that took over the lead on the project.

Also look for street cam footage of people dropping over in the street.

At this utility they showed pictures of the lab, manifest of equipment, cycling of the virus test and lots of other particulars.

The guy who helped present this stuff, I recognized as an ex-Russian bioweapons expert, who is a Russian oriental. This pandemic is not a hoax. As I had said, one side double-crossed the other. If they would have modified it further, it could have possibly killed off all human life on Earth. You don't know, or have any idea what you're saying.

Ayaki-Hiraoka

Hi Ayaki,

Oh, the pandemic is real. Not naturally occurring, and not that severe, but the pandemic is in fact a real thing.

How did they pull it off? Quite simple. The media incites fear. They constantly say that a situation is either black or white. And this polarization leads to this spiteful idea that you’re either black or white, no in between. And if I’m black, then I must hate the whites. It makes people attach themselves to an identity, and forces them to follow it. To control the populous, make the populous love their servitude. And the populous loves it, because without this servitude, these identities, they would have no meaning in life. These morbid politics are their heart and soul. Just make the two sides hate each other, and then you can claim authoritarianism by saying that you’re just helping the people, and that you have the peoples’ best interests at mind. But the elites don’t. They just want to create a dictatorship without tears.

After all, the only people seeking positions of power are those who want control over others.

TimeFlipper

My only concern is I cannot discover the true resonant frequency of the Covid-19 virus!!
So many different frequencies are thrown up on the internet, my conspiracy theory mind is working overtime! :mad:..

Ayaki-Hiraoka

My only concern is I cannot discover the true resonant frequency of the Covid-19 virus!!
So many different frequencies are thrown up on the internet, my conspiracy theory mind is working overtime! :mad:..
You develop immunity to Covid-19 quite easily, actually. So there will be no real second wave of Covid-19. But, there will be more coronaviruses, as they will alter some existing ones. Most notably, they’ll alter HCoV-NL63.

Witch Hunt

4454515575011cf13c0da5b7b9141f015309b1b8.jpg

lamdo263

Nice replies. Thanks & "cheers".

Saying for today, "You don't know what your dealing with when you deal with this person. He's the most cold blooded, blood thirsty murdering bastard, that anyone could ever encounter. I'd watch on having anything to do with him, at all"!_ Yeah, but didn't they say he changed?