The Truth About the Virus

start at edge

I know almost nothing about politics (except it is a filthy bitch), so what I am about to write does not relate in any way to it.
Whether right or left, whether part of an organization or not, all those who go out seem to not know where to go and what to storm, although there are lots of clues out there:
… some of them were deleted and some further to come will be deleted as well, but there are still many that will remain … so, think god damn it, think !!

Logical Mind

Be aware some of those news are created or even fabricated to generate fear by exaggerations pretending to give substance to a lie. Yet this one about an older American woman who was vaccinated and now feeling worse unfortunately seems to be for real.

Last edited:

start at edge

We’re getting closer to the core … the chances that such news are created or fabricated are equal to the chances that the vaccine praising ones are created or fabricated as well – it is as simple as that, no deep philosophy here. The major difference is that those praising the vaccine and even more horrifying – imposing it by law, have much more resources for their devilish endeavor than those telling the truth. Anyone can see this is more than obvious, for example by counting how many videos promoting the vaccine were deleted (probably none) and how many speaking the truth against it were deleted (probably all).

Parazite1986

And it seems fictional stories are more accepted than truth all the sudden. You can cause truth tellers to be sent to re-education camps without warrants if you have plans to do so If you’re the culprit behind the cabal. They don’t want you to hear the truth about their plans.

Logical Mind

Most probably nobody has died due to the effects of that so-called virus.

Mortal mind tends to believe and accept a lie than the Truth, since the Truth is the opposite of what is accepted by millions, branding the truth-teller " Nuts and Crazy."

That phenomenon is called "the collective unconscious." a belief apparently having collective power by the sheer fact of numbers.

Of course the crooks are experts in deceiving, those controlled by the majority's beliefs, by repeating a lie over and over again, yet they cannot deceive those who are alert and
informed

I have been called "The Magician" by those who try to fool me with tricks and lies, because they cannot fool me, they just can't since I am above and beyond their evil ways.

By the way, some are already aware, those masks are extremely unhealthy since you are inhaling carbon dioxide, your own, instead of oxygen, masks that can't stop, affirm experts on the subject, any virus.

Last edited:

start at edge

At the I.C.U. in a hospital of president’s native city (where he also was mayor until presidential elections), a nurse who witnessed patients being murdered speaks out, describing how exactly those patients who under no circumstances should have had sedation were in fact sedated, tight to the bed and left to die.

start at edge

Speaking of “big pharma” … it will go down in flames along with the devils and their agents … so, a wise thing to do for those who support it, would be to get out of the way in order not to be crushed.
If there is anyone who is really interested, just try to somehow solve the translation … I would do it myself, but the video material is too long and too time-consuming and time is what I do not have right now.
Basically, it is about probably the first (or among the very, very few) doctors who was saved (by those who the devils fear the most) from being shut down and shut up for coming up with a simple medication with 100% success rate in treating covid19 and therefore shaking the devils evil interests at high levels, which includes “big pharma” – several thousands covid19 patients treated … 100% recovery … zero fatalities
If I would see the top of the chain straight ahead, I would quickly turn around and look behind me, to make sure that the end of the rope is not there

Logical Mind

Speaking of “big pharma” … it will go down in flames along with the devils and their agents … so, a wise thing to do for those who support it, would be to get out of the way in order not to be crushed.
If there is anyone who is really interested, just try to somehow solve the translation … I would do it myself, but the video material is too long and too time-consuming and time is what I do not have right now.
Basically, it is about probably the first (or among the very, very few) doctors who was saved (by those who the devils fear the most) from being shut down and shut up for coming up with a simple medication with 100% success rate in treating covid19 and therefore shaking the devils evil interests at high levels, which includes “big pharma” – several thousands covid19 patients treated … 100% recovery … zero fatalities
If I would see the top of the chain straight ahead, I would quickly turn around and look behind me, to make sure that the end of the rope is not there

Actually there is consensus that this hoax represents the end of global abuse since many people are aware there are dealing with big pharma, the medical mafia, evil politicians and professional liars who keep their employees under intimidation, to lie and kill the patients. By the way I have been aware for decades hospitals are killing people instead of helping them.

Evil always at the end destroys itself, and this silly fabrication of a so-called virus is an opportunity, and a challenge for the deceived masses to wake up realizing who is the enemy of We the People, and on the other hand who are their friends.

The fabricated crisis is a wake up call for the whole planet.

Thank you, Edge, for giving us an idea of what they were saying.

Last edited:

start at edge

Actually there is consensus that this hoax represents the end of global abuse since many people are aware there are dealing with big pharma, the medical mafia, evil politicians and professional liars who keep their employees under intimidation, to lie and kill the patients. By the way I have been aware for decades hospitals are killing people instead of helping them.

Evil always at the end destroys itself, and this silly fabrication of a so-called virus is an opportunity, and a challenge for the deceived masses to wake up realizing who is the enemy of We the People, and on the other hand who are their friends.

The fabricated crisis is a wake up call for the whole planet.

Thank you, Edge, for giving us an idea of what they were saying.
That lady doctor thanked all those people who made it possible for her not to be silenced, so your thanks really go to her and to other few like her. During that debate, the TV moderator specified at some point that the TV station received more than 100.000 thanks messages from supporters of that lady doctor, that is from Us the People, as you so wonderful put it. She also sent her thanks to everybody serving the truth and fighting for it, including those who take a few minutes of their time to watch and to listen – you did, so her thanks go also to you.
I’ll tell you what’s amazing – from what you wrote, I could almost bet you understood the language and what they’re saying, because every aspect you touched was also mentioned there. I’ll translate a few highlights.

Part of the story:
One year ago the lady doctor realized it will be quite a while until a vaccine will be developed and released, so she had a lot of sleepless nights trying to figure out what could be done in a different approach – a treatment. So, she did a lot of research, exchanging knowledge and information with some other doctors in the country and also around the world. She finally came up with a combination of medicine products having small differences according to the patient precise condition, products that were to be abundantly found in the immense majority of common drugstores, affordable even to the poorest, then she started treating people. It was a huge success, there were people who were advised by others to got to the hospital (covid19 assigned hospital) and get the standard protocol procedure imposed by the emergency situations department, but had a second thought and contacted also this lady doctor – she cured them ALL and there were thousands over the last year. Then, another doctor filed a legal complaint against her to the highest medical forum, I don’t know if this is the correct translation – college of medics, for not applying the medical protocol imposed by the emergency situations department. When those people whom she healed, learned about such atrocity, they all got together in her defense, also the lady senator (and a lawyer by profession) offered to legally represent her. There were hearings yesterday at the committee of this college of medics. It seems there were no sanctions applied to the lady doctor (obviously due to everything getting out in the open) and a whole crowd of people waited outside until she got out from the hearings, showing their support, thanking her and giving her many, many flower bouquets.

A few highlights

Lady senator:
All the components in the combination are of regular medication, known and tested worldwide for tens of years and especially they are cheap. If such treatment exists, then a vaccine is not needed anymore, masks are not needed anymore, expensive medical equipment is not needed anymore. I have information from within the system that following and due to the civic activists movement, today there were some contracts canceled, that prevented pockets of certain politicians to be filled with hundreds of millions of dollars.

Journalist:
Bangladesh (using treatment, not vaccination), which is about double populated as Germany, has 49 fatalities in 1 million covid cases, while Germany has 636 … because Bangladesh adopted “ivermectin” treatment in June 2020.

… one of the highest state officials who insisted his identity to be kept secret, said this:
At the beginning of the pandemic, we were put under high pressure to come up with a viral TV broadcast to the people and the only thing that we could do to trick those responsible, was to come up with this text “If you love life and if you care for the health of your own and of those close to you – PLEASE STAY HOME” … hoping that the people will be able to read between the lines and translate in their minds the real meaning of the text, which we intended to be “make everything possible to NOT end up in a hospital, as you will probably be killed there”.

Logical Mind

Thanks again for the detailed explanation, it is uplifting and refreshing to hear of the victories and not of the problems and defeats.

It seems we understand the feeling beyond the words, the two ladies are compassionate and so for We the People. I am glad they are sincere with a total commitment to help the innocent people of Romania. It was so wonderful when the regular folks took a stand to defend the doctor in court and the good woman was found innocent of the charges.

Most of the Masters, teachers and advanced leaders affirm this global crisis is in fact an opportunity, a challenge and eventually a victory since we have to learn certain lessons leading to Liberty and a higher level of freedom that otherwise we would not have learned.

By the way I have read about an American lady with no knowledge of German who was sent there to introduce Christian Science to the simple but receptive people of little towns of Germany most of them without any knowledge of the English language.

Fortunately she was able to meet translators, yet on one or two occasions, while talking in English the people surprised her saying they heard the lecture in perfect German, eventually she learned the language and later on, after successfully introducing the teachings to Germany, was called back to the states.

Peace profound.

Last edited: