The Truth Beyond Reincarnation

Logical Mind

Do I believe in reincarnation, rebirth, or embodiment? The answer to this question is Yes and also No.

Rebirth is a phenomena experienced by the human, limited mind, therefore for souls which are not that advanced rebirth represents an opportunity to grow into higher levels of consciousness that eventually might or might not result in a more harmonious life.

On the other hand for those more advanced souls there is no need to go through the process of rebirth, a life characterized by a growth process free from the limitations and struggles common to life on planet Earth.

From the human standpoint rebirth could be a traumatic phenomena where the individual has to relearn some of the things already understood in several past lives becoming a child again all the way to the undesirable decay and death in what Adama from Telos calls "Reinventing the wheel" a repetitive process the Orientals also call "The wheel of birth and rebirth" a perpetual coming and going that in some instances, but not in all, is a waste of time and effort. Yet it is important to remember each person is totally unique so I don't have the right to judge anyone in that regard.

I DO NOT believe in reincarnation. Why?

Birth is the problem since in most instances birth leads to decay and death. I like to think that when birth is absent so is death, a freedom from the perpetual birth, death and rebirth slavery exemplified by the oriental wheel.

From a higher standpoint there is no birth and so no death, the naked truth is that we live in a permanent NOW in a perfect state of progression from harmony and bliss into higher levels of permanent joy and freedom. Better yet we do not have to wait until perfection will be attained in a so-called far future since by logic it is impossible to get in or out of eternity, in or out of immortality, in or out of infinity so we must be now perfect, eternal, immortal complete and absolutely and totally free.

The human experience, birth and rebirth, the physical universe, time, space and limitations of all sorts are nothing but illusions.

Last edited:

HDRKID

I did a regression years ago. Well, we went over my lives that were previous. Oh wow, it was an interesting experience.

dimension-1hacker

Do I believe in reincarnation, rebirth, or embodiment? The answer to this question is Yes and also No.

Rebirth is a phenomena experienced by the human, limited mind, therefore for souls which are not that advanced rebirth represents an opportunity to grow into higher levels of consciousness that eventually might or might not result in a more harmonious life.

On the other hand for those more advanced souls there is no need to go through the process of rebirth, a life characterized by a growth process free from the limitations and struggles common to life on planet Earth.

From the human standpoint rebirth could be a traumatic phenomena where the individual has to relearn some of the things already understood in several past lives becoming a child again all the way to the undesirable decay and death in what Adama from Telos calls "Reinventing the wheel" a repetitive process the Orientals also call "The wheel of birth and rebirth" a perpetual coming and going that in some instances, but not in all, is a waste of time and effort. Yet it is important to remember each person is totally unique so I don't have the right to judge anyone in that regard.

Birth is the problem since in most instances birth leads to decay and death.
correct, yes and no, no death but difference but not really once you get there you reinvent the wheel until you realize time and space are just limitations to be overcome and not wait into the far out future for that to occur, only in the here and now can it occur.

mjross

Logical Mind, There is a 2014 posting titled, "Reincarnation, Multidimensional Reality & Simultaneous Time" that covers many of your questions. I like your, "From a higher standpoint there is no birth and so no death, the naked truth is that we live in a permanent NOW." This statement is absolutely correct. Time is simultaneous with all probabilities existing NOW. Our experience of sequential time is only psychological time by which we learn to create and experience physical reality. The higher self is non-physically focused. It is easier to learn some things through a physical life.

In the book Flatland, a 3D sphere entity is observing the inhabitants of Flatland, a 2D reality. The sphere decides to visit and learn more about their world. In doing so, the sphere appears to the inhabitants as a circle, that being the portion of its greater self that intersects the 2D flat plane of their reality. In a way our lives on Earth are similar. We are only a portion of our greater self that intersects with this 3D plane.

With time being simultaneous, reincarnational lives are not sequential with succeeding ones being based upon the actions in a previous one. Your greater self can have multiple lives taking place in different times (temporal locations) simultaneously in in the "permanent NOW". There are psychic interactions between these different lives. But, each life is the beginning of a new unique individual. None is dependent upon any other and there are no Karmic debts to be repaid. The posting I referred to earlier covers these concepts and others more completely.

Logical Mind

Excellent article mjross, you posted here in 2014, yet I will have to read it again to give you and others a proper reply.

The title of it is "Reincarnation, Multidimensional Reality & Simultaneous Time"

mjross

I have a couple comments on simultaneous time and probable future, alternate presents and probable past versions of your present day self. The is also communication between these different temporal versions of yourself. This usually occurs in dreams or may. occur with intuition/sudden insights etc. A probable future self that has achieved something you desire may give "hints" as to the path they took to get there. You may think back on some event in your live and imagine the results of different choices being made. Reality is a collection of parallel probable timelines. We create new ones with the choices we make and jump between them as we remember versions of the past differently. The Mandela effect falls along these lines. Things happening NOW in a probable past can make changes in our experienced present.
Reality is much more complicated than most believe.

I do have a link to share. But, I am unable to post any links until after this post. Here is a snippet from things said on reincarnation

"You may decide upon another reincarnation. You may decide to focus instead upon your past life, using it as the stuff of new experience, as mentioned previously creating variations of events as you have known them, making corrections as you choose. Or you may enter another system of probability entirely; and this is quite apart from a reincarnational existence. You will be leaving all thoughts of continuity of time behind you in such a case."
—SS Chapter 11: Session 540, July 6, 1970

Trithinium

Birth is the problem since in most instances birth leads to decay and death. I like to think that when birth is absent so is death, a freedom from the perpetual birth, death and rebirth slavery exemplified by the oriental wheel.

From a higher standpoint there is no birth and so no death, the naked truth is that we live in a permanent NOW in a perfect state of progression from harmony and bliss into higher levels of permanent joy and freedom. Better yet we do not have to wait until perfection will be attained in a so-called far future since by logic it is impossible to get in or out of eternity, in or out of immortality, in or out of infinity so we must be now perfect, eternal, immortal complete and absolutely and totally free.

The human experience, birth and rebirth, the physical universe, time, space and limitations of all sorts are nothing but illusions.
I thought about being reincarnated into a rock. You'd be like, "I'm screwed . I'm never going to die so my spirit is stuck here. Hello, hello. Can anyone hear me. Nope nothing. Great, now what. Why am I skipping across the water. I've sunk to the bottom. I see stuff swimming by. I can't believe I'm stuck here for eternity. Hello....

Logical Mind

Logical Mind, There is a 2014 posting titled, "Reincarnation, Multidimensional Reality & Simultaneous Time" that covers many of your questions. I like your, "From a higher standpoint there is no birth and so no death, the naked truth is that we live in a permanent NOW." This statement is absolutely correct. Time is simultaneous with all probabilities existing NOW. Our experience of sequential time is only psychological time by which we learn to create and experience physical reality. The higher self is non-physically focused. It is easier to learn some things through a physical life.

In the book Flatland, a 3D sphere entity is observing the inhabitants of Flatland, a 2D reality. The sphere decides to visit and learn more about their world. In doing so, the sphere appears to the inhabitants as a circle, that being the portion of its greater self that intersects the 2D flat plane of their reality. In a way our lives on Earth are similar. We are only a portion of our greater self that intersects with this 3D plane.

With time being simultaneous, reincarnational lives are not sequential with succeeding ones being based upon the actions in a previous one. Your greater self can have multiple lives taking place in different times (temporal locations) simultaneously in in the "permanent NOW". There are psychic interactions between these different lives. But, each life is the beginning of a new unique individual. None is dependent upon any other and there are no Karmic debts to be repaid. The posting I referred to earlier covers these concepts and others more completely.

You seem to be an expert on the subject and I think we all can learn from you regarding parallel lives, alternate realities. multidimensionality and so forth.

I myself was thinking on the possibility of coming back at the beginning of the nineteen Century intending to help generate a reality free from certain negative conditions that affected a dear organization; a predicament which is negatively influencing the planet now in the twenty first century.

Yet the problem is that many people come back to accomplish something but once they are over their childhood forget the mission they incarnated for. In addition, I should remember, there is a probable reality where that negative influence never happened.

So you left this forum around 2014. What happened? if it is not too much to ask.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
I thought about being reincarnated into a rock. You'd be like, "I'm screwed . I'm never going to die so my spirit is stuck here. Hello, hello. Can anyone hear me. Nope nothing. Great, now what. Why am I skipping across the water. I've sunk to the bottom. I see stuff swimming by. I can't believe I'm stuck here for eternity. Hello....
That's when someone will find you, polish you to remove all your troubles and then, place you in high regards for the rest of your days.

;)