The truth is coming---very soon.

TimeFlipper

Yeah, Reagan's Star Wars thing was like an early version of Trump's Space Force

Don't expect too much from the forth coming UFO "revelations"....There wont be any mention of Time-Travelling technology, or any details about the UFO propulsion systems, and definitely NOTHING about any aliens navigating those UFOs...

IMHO, all we will hear would be statements that the UFOs are unmanned and remotely controlled from an unknown Artificial Intelligence source somewhere in our Galaxy, which was built thousands of years ago by some unknown race..

Inferno

I don't think they will ever admit to them being aliens. I've already seen articles where military officials just say they were advanced technology from secret programs.

steven chiverton

i hear all about the disclosure stuff on thridphaseofmoon so we just have to wait for it now if ya check out some of these channellwers who made predictions for 2019 and 2020 one of the predictions was the usa would reveal one of its anti gravity crafts but im waiting on that to see if they come true or not

TimeFlipper

i hear all about the disclosure stuff on thridphaseofmoon so we just have to wait for it now if ya check out some of these channellwers who made predictions for 2019 and 2020 one of the predictions was the usa would reveal one of its anti gravity crafts but im waiting on that to see if they come true or not

It would certainly upset the Russians if they thought the Americans had anti-gravity control...I recall from 2013 there was some info that came out about the US continuing the works of Thomas Townsend Brown and his anti-gravity system..

NaturalPhilosopher

here's what happens to the earth:
1)EMP(flare)
2)flash of light(flare)
3)clouds(flare)
4)auroras(flare)
5)rainbows(flare)
6)positive emotion(flare)
7)gov disclosure
8)banks shut down
9)airports shut down
10)arrests
11)documentaries air on national tv

everything is ready

TimeFlipper

here's what happens to the earth:
1)EMP(flare)
2)flash of light(flare)
3)clouds(flare)
4)auroras(flare)
5)rainbows(flare)
6)positive emotion(flare)
7)gov disclosure
8)banks shut down
9)airports shut down
10)arrests
11)documentaries air on national tv

everything is ready

Number 11 is wrong...Every TV/Radio station would be shut down, from the effects of the Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP)..