The Tyrant!

Tweety

I hate Donald Trump. This is exactly how Hitler got his start. Bernie Sanders was a good candidate but Hilary supporters who are so Stupid has to come up with super delegates just to guarantee her victory in the convention thus leaving two final candidates for presidency both of who are not only unfit but no frigging good.

Most ppl took Benghazi very seriously and personally myself included and this con broad has no explanation for those emails. Does she or her stupid supporters even know that if anyone working classified for the government in any department would have even done half the crimes she did, they would be in prison. I mean be serious look what happened to Ed Snowden and I won’t go there now.

Trump should have been out in the very beginning. He makes Nixon look like a saint.

Harte

I didn't vote for either.

I would agree that sorry candidates left us with Trump.
But I've been pleasantly surprised by Trump and his policy successes.

Harte

Tweety

Harte
That’s exactly what happened thus how we got stuck with Trump. I did not vote.

Mayhem

Zenith
Where i live its compulsory to vote, not that helps the quality of the parties or candidates.

If you dont vote dont complain is what im saying.:)

Tweety

Where i live its compulsory to vote, not that helps the quality of the parties or candidates.

If you dont vote dont complain is what im saying.:)
In this country it’s an option and a lot of ppl were unhappy with the final candidates.

Tweety

The problem was many people did not vote in the primaries. I don’t know if they have that system in your country but they do here and yet voters didn’t show up at primaries.

Harte

Trump said publicly what a great many people think and say privately, and people were tired of the same old crap from both parties.
Trump has followed up on everything he promised. That's certainly refreshing.
He even catches crap from the establishment when he says he wants to fulfill campaign promises he made.
I mean he gets flak for even saying such a thing.

Harte

dimension-1hacker

h

Harte
how so, any science?

global warming a hoax?

giving the rich more money to not invest via tax break and taxing the middle class and poor more, read the bill on the .gov website, no media

driving away allies and global influence, the us was a superpower, politically, and could improve the lifestyles of all the poor people, reanforce democracy and so on but has become a plutocracy, lots of proof, controlled by the top one percent and most big companies. Like italy was mostly controled by the mafia

insulting is awesome, corrupt politicials, corporate shills, awesome! Well, I am rooting for him, did not vote for but am. He is actually benifiting democracy and the dems long term