The Ultimate Game

Titortastic

So i was wondering if anyone has heard or read the Otto Skorzeny testimony on his death bed It's quite the read so you may want to get a beer and some snacks (Beer for taking it all in)

So here is my theory (If any aspect is true):: Rockefeller, J.P. Morgan, The Bush clan and some very intelligent German folk solidified our countries doom before WWII was even over. Tesla with his ideals for free electronic energy and wireless transmissions at the very least perplexed the ever growing oil industry, not to mention the electricity worldwide usage. It is also known that history has re-written the textbooks of our modern education and has yet to reestablish Tesla's good name to the well crafted works and theories that he prominantly innovated. Why is this? It is documented that the Office of Alien Property confiscated Teslas safe and property. If Tesla was a certified American why would the Office of Alien Property sieze his property and how would they know of his death so promptly. Every time Tesla got his hands on something completely world defining there were people to make sure they made it to the patent office first, and had the wits to continue in its financial and worldly significance. Though Tesla had too many ideas to grasp on to just one of them. His ultimate goal (Free worldwide Energy) was laid to rest in the shadows of his former glory and the perpetrators of the economic models to come.

Tesla knew too much of the world's secrets and that is why i believe he was removed from our conscious and education. Not only that he was the best human nature had to offer in the realm of philanthropy not Rockafeller. The biggest names in America were all about profit margins and dollar signs. And it is this greed that has kept our capitolist free market bullshit society running, only now we actually feel the cuts and burns of our elitist economic blunder. And our intelligence on a massive scale is being deminished and swindled by our higher echelons.

We have the technology for cheap effective electric motors, we have the technology to harness the earths power and resources to make us healthy and live longer, we have the necessary resources to live and let live, yet we are constantly fighting.

The FDA is obviously in the same market as the rest of our corporations. How many drugs get passed and recalled only because the people that use them get cancer or die first? How many cancer treatments have been banned or suppressed by the FDA and Big Pharma?

How many wars have we started on vague predication? How many times have we considered enemies of the United States in the Middle East?

Whats worse is i dont believe this to be local. I believe this is a worldwide condition that needs to addressed.

What are your thoughts?

Samstwitch

I believe it. These things are all part of the plans of the Bilderbergs, the rich and powerful, the Illuminati, the New World Order agenda. They think they are above God, but the day of reckoning is at hand. Bible Prophecy foretells it.

TnWatchdog

I like to refer to these people as the "self appointed NWO elite". They are the ones that are behind the curtain pulling the strings of the "puppet sheep" of the world. As long as we the people can contribute to their greedy existence they will allow us to stay around. The moment an event occurs, which they are aware of, and we become a threat to their limited resouces, we are history. Give us video games, sports, reality shows, malls and we will follow. We won't notice the chemtrails, one world movement, etc as we are sheep grazing on material things and we can't be bothered by such things. There will be a rude awakening at some point in time but it will be too late to do anything about it. Just like the Jews in Germany...there won't be many options left.

Titortastic

I believe it. These things are all part of the plans of the Bilderbergs, the rich and powerful, the Illuminati, the New World Order agenda. They think they are above God, but the day of reckoning is at hand. Bible Prophecy foretells it.
While i dont hold the bible to be the full translation of God, i am spiritual. I do believe that the reckoning is coming, and that the all powerful of this nation will feel the stings of their vile nature.

I like to refer to these people as the "self appointed NWO elite". They are the ones that are behind the curtain pulling the strings of the "puppet sheep" of the world. As long as we the people can contribute to their greedy existence they will allow us to stay around. The moment an event occurs, which they are aware of, and we become a threat to their limited resouces, we are history. Give us video games, sports, reality shows, malls and we will follow. We won't notice the chemtrails, one world movement, etc as we are sheep grazing on material things and we can't be bothered by such things. There will be a rude awakening at some point in time but it will be too late to do anything about it. Just like the Jews in Germany...there won't be many options left.
I wrote this piece in another forum that i believe goes well with your views :)

its sad to me that this is the current affair of the U.S.A. If we did revolt in any fashion we 'the people' would be pummeled to the ground with our ideals. Overthrowing a government thats as powerful as the United States at this point would be suicide on a massive scale. As much as a peaceful negotiation of rights and liberty from our currupt government looks amazing on paper, the truth is our government and top earners have worked too hard to get what they have at the moment. I can only imagine the bio-chemical and psychological warfare thats already set in place for such a revolt.

The U.S. Government and collusion ninjas are akin to Spartan mentallity, should we take them on we would fall by the millions for many reasons. Most notably we only have access to militaristic weapons and ammuniton barring some patriotic higher ups with access to exotic warfare supplies. Even then we still have to worry about collective teamwork and strategery. Something that was much easier during the American Revolution being limited to such firepower and means of winning the war.

The only way to win this war i fear is already years behind us. We should have been planning and networking in secrecy very long before now. I fear that our government has the means to completely subdue any outside or inside ideaology or rebellion. And when we finally do rise to the occassion it will already be too late.

And then i go on to say that once we rise up against our own elite, the elites exporting and importing goods across country would then be affected. So it would in turn become a much larger issue for the American people.

TnWatchdog

Your quote,Titortastic, is correct. We are like the frog in boiling water, being cooked at this time. A little at a time they have turned the heat up, where most people have not noticed, and now the water is boiling. If we would have noticed this fact earlier, we would have jumped out. Sad situation we are in but it plays into Bible teachings. Everything is ready to go...they just need an event to bring it on. It will be like turning off the lights...it will happen quickly and most will wonder what hit them. "Dah" will be heard across this nation and the rest of the world.
The only way to win this war i fear is already years behind us. We should have been planning and networking in secrecy very long before now. I fear that our government has the means to completely subdue any outside or inside ideaology or rebellion. And when we finally do rise to the occassion it will already be too late.