The USAs Most Secret UFO

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Triangular spacecraft
Patent US 20060145019 A1

Link: Patent US20060145019 - Triangular spacecraft

Abstract
A spacecraft having a triangular hull with vertical electrostatic line charges on each corner that produce a horizontal electric field parallel to the sides of the hull. This field, interacting with a plane wave emitted by antennas on the side of the hull, generates a force per volume combining both lift and propulsion

Miscellaneous

Any reason why it has to be shaped as a triangle? Also what's with the US government? Are they trying to mimick UFOs in their own style and way?

TimeFlipper

Advanced Top Secret Flying black Triangle TR-3B with real filmed footage

Prof...The vapour trail that is shown is not the vapour trail for the TR-3B..
Firstly the vapour trail is more likely to be from the "Aurora" high speed aircraft..

Secondly, that vapour trail is from a "pulsed" Jet engine and not a Rocket engine as the diagrams state..The puffs of smoke you see in the vapour trail are where the pulses in the engine occur..It is an on off on off sequence..This type of Jet engine was first designed by the Germans during the second world war, and was put onto their V1 flying bombs which bombarded London..

Thirdly, the close range filming of the TR3-B flying in the sky looks very much like a small sized Drone which is being controlled by a guy on the ground ....You can actually hear him moving the Radio Control levers around, and also having a laugh at one of his friends...Sorry Prof, but i have to put this down as a video clip which is VERY economical with the truth :D..

Carl Miller

It is perfectly conceivable the idea of coming across one of these beauties while sky watching.
Reluctantly the benefits from the researches of the nazi scientists were popping out timidly here and there.
Every time i turn on the microwave oven to heat some milk i recall that the first radar devices back then during the WWII would utilize the micro wave power 'to scan the sky'.
By large the cost of buying fossil fuel responds for most of our expenses.
Even a very stupid person (moron like me) knows that the energy issue is heading the most cover up agendas in all of the complex involving ET apparitions and mythical beings from other dimensions.
Resorting to Mythology we remember that the Gods Zeus and Prometheus had had a quarrel. Zeus did not want men to use fire. But Prometheus disobeyed Zeus and gave men the fire.
In our time FIRE means alternative means of energy. It is definitely no good for business that humanity makes use of other cheaper means of energy.
John Huttison has demonstrated his effect in levitating objects what it is called the zero point energy.
Up to this day no one could explain satisfactorily what really happened to the the Twin Towers in New York in that dreadful 9/11 episode. The towers were pulverized. In other words, they turned into dust. What kind of energy were used to demolished those towers?
So, we have more more questions than answers. Nobody knows for sure. One thing we think we know.
Technology has not become stationary since 1950, no way.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Any reason why it has to be shaped as a triangle? Also what's with the US government? Are they trying to mimick UFOs in their own style and way?

I'm very limited as to what I can post: I believe it's because of the waveguide equipment.