The war has started

TimeFlipper

well said waltwillis.
haven't read those 2 books, they sound neat

I don't like to self congratulate but I have an engineering level knowledge of alien tech
If you'd like to discuss it further would be fun

You have an engineering knowledge of Alien Technology? o_O..
Why not share that knowledge with all Paranormalis members?, you might discover some of us also has knowledge of Alien Tech, but understanding how much of it performs in "reality", is another matter..

walt willis

You have an engineering knowledge of Alien Technology? o_O..
Why not share that knowledge with all Paranormalis members?, you might discover some of us also has knowledge of Alien Tech, but understanding how much of it performs in "reality", is another matter..
I don't have first hand knowledge of alien technology, only what came from Phil Corso's brother-in-law.

I think he like that I scored in the top ten percent in the country on my SAT test and would help clean up after every class to ask questions.

I was not told about the mater/anti-mater power drive, only the anti-gravity system.

dimension-1hacker

I don't have first hand knowledge of alien technology, only what came from Phil Corso's brother-in-law.

I think he like that I scored in the top ten percent in the country on my SAT test and would help clean up after every class to ask questions.

I was not told about the mater/anti-mater power drive, only the anti-gravity system.

I know something better then anti matter and can be described and understood in a sentence if you can play the game of word association, this will be a test of intellect. Circles, M, S

TimeFlipper

I wasn't talking about you Walt, I was replying to what Natural Philosopher said :D..

Rossco78

I feel like the timeline matches pretty close if you move 2008 to 2020. Saying the war starts in 2004 is kind of like saying the war starts in 2016 due to a contentious presidential election (summary of posts here: WORDS FOR THE FUTURE, by John Titor )_
Looks like we have 7 years til N-Day.2004-2015 Titors timeline . Our timeline- 2016-2027. He said there was 5-10 percent difference based on him being in our timeline. Not enough to change our future enough that we won't see something very similar.

NaturalPhilosopher

nah the 7 year tribulation was from the economic collapse/presidential election in 2008 to russia nuking us in 2015 that titor and hdr travelers both saw years ahead of time.

fortunately all that was avoided.
it will still happen but after the solar flash and timeline split.
one positive earth is saved.
one negative earth(this one) is destroyed

where you go depends on your vibe. Just be slightly more positive than neg and ur good. Only need to be 1%

start at edge

… until the split happens, there is NO WAY to know (or to say) that the negative (or the positive) earth is this one (or the other) …

HDRKID

I wish I knew which timeline we are in. Certainly, it is not a good one.

direct

start at edge

We are always in the so called “own timeline”. Another timeline occurs when a split happens, but for both (all) of those in the following timelines, the one they are in is the “own timeline”.
The one we are in now is indeed not a very good one, I totally agree. When a split happens, it is reasonably to assume that one of the resulting timelines will be better and the other just the same as bad. There is a slightly chance that one of the resulting timelines will be even worse and I hope this will not happen after a split will occur.
I hope there will be a better timeline among those following the split and I hope that I will land in that one, at the same time I feel sorry for my other self in the other timeline (the bad one).