The world is falling asleep

label

Most of you already know what i am bout to write here.

lately TV and movies have made us "humanity" docile when it comes to the unnatural and the strange. Everything is fictional, our lives, news, and the world we live in. In short people don't really understand what most of us here know. Some, myself included don't know much but we know that the hand behind every world government is pushing for a new and very scary system.

It is already in our culture, the food we eat, the thoughts we have about our safety, and health. Everything is manipulated to the point that "they" will own it all and we will simply live to preform the functions they need us to preform.

It is true that the world is gearing up for the final time, millions will die, the weapon of choice is starvation. Do a search and see how hard governments is pushing against farmers world wide. Now ask yourself what will happen when food start to become so expensive that people will face real starvation. This IS happening and it IS on the news today. This isn't some guess or a conspiracy.

Yet people are blinded by the next shiny phone, device and wants and must have items.

To be clear it is not the first time I wrote about this but if we stop writing about it people will stop to care...

So I call on this community... WRITE and keep on WRITING. Don't stop because we know something IS NOT RIGHT and we better shine a light on it or we might find ourselves in the same darkness as all those that don't even ask questions anymore.

Become active or our voice will fade...

Beholder

Everything you see is just hallucinated patterns in random noise from photons jumping around randomly. Can't trust our senses either. Am I reading this thread, or were the photons just randomly spelling out text out of nowhere from pure luck?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Everything you see is just hallucinated patterns in random noise from photons jumping around randomly. Can't trust our senses either. Am I reading this thread, or were the photons just randomly spelling out text out of nowhere from pure luck?
Consider that you are the random event being created and destroyed by reality.