The World is going to end in 30 minutes

Kazper

GRADUATE
Planet X starting in 30 minutes........ right now we have broken a new record of 15 degrees outside . I hope I get taken to middle earth soon. Coast to Coast should be good tonight. Maybe that's what the Paladiens were enlightening for. What is ironic is, I took my pain meds earlier and they are hitting me hard, I feel euphoric / buzzed and I been taking them for years wow. Its so unusual for these to hit me so hard, my eyes are so heavy right now from them. Not a big fan of taking them but I have chronic spinal pain big time. So I'm a bit surprised on the effect they are having on me, usually they just take off the edge, but I feel like this is the first time I ever took them omg. really freaking me out on there effect right now. just sayin ya know???

Mayhem

Zenith
I wil fold inside myself, and there is nothing that can be done lol.

Kazper

GRADUATE
I wil fold inside myself, and there is nothing that can be done lol.
This is why I mentioned my weird medication effects, my tolerance is so use to them and quit feeling any dopey effects 10 years ago and yet I feel this is the first time I took them, crazy.

Mayhem

Zenith
Little you are only a spec of dust on the sands of time. Consider this.

I think you need a bit of grounding, anchoring so to speak.

A sensitive as you may be, it only can go so far.

Kazper

GRADUATE
Maybe you should go back to the docs and review your meds?
No I took them this morning and was normal, but my tonight dose hit me hard, It could because I was taking Ibuprofen and antibiotics and they always seem to effect my metabolism, So I ate a lot of food and I think they digested an were absorbed to quickly, I'm starting to feel less and less of the effects now. it happens every now and then. I'm not worried just a bit surprised