The World of the Jinn

Amin

The World of the Jinn

Throughout history man has always had a deep attraction for the supernatural and the unseen. The existence of a world parallel to our own has always fascinated people. This world is commonly referred to as the spirit world, and almost every set of people have some concept of one. With some people, these spirits are no more then the souls of dead people- or ghosts. With others, spirits are either the forces of good or the forces of evil - both battling against one another to gain influence over humanity. However, both of these explanations are more in tune with folk tales and fantasy. The true explanation of such a world comes from Islam. Like every other way, Islam also claims to explain this realm of the unseen. It is from this realm that Islam explains to us about the world of the Jinn. The Islamic explanation of the Jinn provides us with so many answers to modem day mysteries. Without the knowledge of this world, the Muslims would become like the non-Muslims and be running around looking for any oldanswer to come their way. So, who or what are the Jinn?

The World of the Jinn

Drago

The World of the Jinn

Throughout history man has always had a deep attraction for the supernatural and the unseen. The existence of a world parallel to our own has always fascinated people. This world is commonly referred to as the spirit world, and almost every set of people have some concept of one. With some people, these spirits are no more then the souls of dead people- or ghosts. With others, spirits are either the forces of good or the forces of evil - both battling against one another to gain influence over humanity. However, both of these explanations are more in tune with folk tales and fantasy. The true explanation of such a world comes from Islam. Like every other way, Islam also claims to explain this realm of the unseen. It is from this realm that Islam explains to us about the world of the Jinn. The Islamic explanation of the Jinn provides us with so many answers to modem day mysteries. Without the knowledge of this world, the Muslims would become like the non-Muslims and be running around looking for any oldanswer to come their way. So, who or what are the Jinn?

The World of the Jinn

We are entities that once were described and recorded in many of your texts but now are largely unknown, due to your leaders removing most all texts referring to our existence from them. It appears you have mistaken our kind with another tribe often called Bjinn, as they often are identified as split entities themselves while our kind are spirit and only transport them.

Klossy

We are entities that once were described and recorded in many of your texts but now are largely unknown, due to your leaders removing most all texts referring to our existence from them. It appears you have mistaken our kind with another tribe often called Bjinn, as they often are identified as split entities themselves while our kind are spirit and only transport them.
"we"? you're a djinn? well, i work with djinns. and I know you're not one.

Harte

I share your sentiment Hartey...
Should you ever see a choice of Bushmills Whisky, do not be afraid to give anyone of them a try, I don't believe you will be disappointed..

View attachment 10890View attachment 10891
Such a naif.

It took me twenty years of semi-sobriety to work all the Bushmill's I've drank out of my system.

Here's one for you, if you can find it:

1614122281072.png

You ever see it, snap it up. Once you wrap your lips around this, you will become a man.

Harte

TimeFlipper

Such a naif.

It took me twenty years of semi-sobriety to work all the Bushmill's I've drank out of my system.

Here's one for you, if you can find it:

View attachment 10892

You ever see it, snap it up. Once you wrap your lips around this, you will become a man.

Harte
Thanks for the info on the Old Putney Hartey, obviously it didnt do anything for you, therefore i will pass on it (n)..