The World

paranom

This is an email I'm sending... A lot of what you guys post on or want to know about I may be able to let you know if I feel like it........
This is a long Post.

Hello,

How will I start this.

Back when I was young I came across a few base things to our known Universe.
With the help of my self in the past now and or still future...

Some of this has been shared since I was young some has not.
I had my IQ tested, and was introduced to many individuals growing up.

I came across through time the knowledge of how the core of the known and unknown universe works.

I have been involved in the decisions of the course of this planet since time past. My children have populated mankind's known and hidden history.

Going back many years now alien contact/plans hidden if you will groups...

I for the last many years have forgotten most of this.

I may have met you all when I was younger... I truthfully don't remember everyone I met. Post political figures, current children with some, celebrities and others.

There is micro technology I helped develop in use,
Matter(elements that are invisible and unable to be interacted with in the physical means. Which monitor most of you.
Mixed memories... Craft propulsion, there's an outpost out side the solar system.
A staging/other area full barrier turrets that seems to have been recently destroy by me at another time(now)....
...I meet a man from another planet that had I guess is called a queen in him.
That beings gland has been milked/other.
I/me another helped subdue the man... He is in a clear or other site.
It causes healing, Barrack has been injected with it quite a few times lately.
Being needing it because his own men have been used by me at another time to cause him pain.. He was even dead for a few days...
I have a queen in me if I'm not mistaken from another planet.
There is a male of both species I'm pretty certain on the planet now.
The connect to a nerve center in the brain to access control of the human body.

There is a site I have seen that stargate was based off of... In a mountain and so on...
I have heard myself at anther time say it smells like bananas after destruction and I vaguely understand the physics of it.
There is more and more neural mapping/psychology/population control/plans.
Multi Trillion dollar bet on a superbowl game. Have hear 30trillion+/- return.
The core of processing technology, pseudo physics that is public...
Large vary advanced installation under Europe.
You think of it it seems I have been involved and can't fully remember it all.

I was actually killed(poisoned) as a child and lived without a heartbeat for nearly a week. Technology I knew keeping me something with taking time to figure out how to revive myself.

Now the problem is that myself from another time has technology beyond reasoning that he is using to cause grave destruction/loss of life/poisoning the atmosphere and more.

I have seen more death and pain over the last few months than should be possible to every see.
I hope you guys have gotten into the installation under Andrews Air Force Base--- saw that a few days ago.

I at another time seem to be fighting with myself at another time.
I have no ill will in me know, but if I'm left to be monitored and not helped
physically, financially,other I may end up taking part myself.
I can through a pass through see the individuals in the installations that are watching me.
In the past few weeks one at another time through me has given order for great destruction, executions of those watching me, and so much more and they are all being carried out.
I have asked for help when I'm able with no response I have received....
Granted I have lost time.. However if I at this time have no knowledge of it those watching through me have no knowledge of it I know of....
In the last few weeks they have destroyed worlds, ships of aliens where they lived above the known home planet.
Also just say half remember the current ruling class of one of these world the daughter of that family is mine.

I have asked for help and no matter what others who know are deciding I have decided to share this now.
Believe it or not fill free to check on it.
For you who know you are damning are world and planet.
I have seen them destroy everything universally... The knowledge we have played out to a horrible extent.
Now I have tried to explain that it is going to happen the made sure of it.
Now it's up to all of us how bad it gets.
If I'm happy living a good life mankind live a relatively ok life.
If I'm not armageddon then more will befall this planet.

I have been in constant need, lacking for. Been physically injured by myself at other times. I have asked for help, tried to get help.
I met Barrack last August In front of a hospital called UNM in my city behind a bus stop.
He said hi, I thought he looked like the president good for him and that about all he said,, feel free to verify it by videos other.

By all respect I'm the known God of this planet. Using Time manipulation, and many other things to steer the course of this planet to my will.
If I'm content and happy so can mankind be. For those that know the tech you understand hoe this is possible.
9/11 I was mad--check my history-- went back in time changed things the world can suffer.
The problem being I can't control it now... my younger or older self is/are I have asked for help for I know am a third in one of the loops.
I was given stuff by the current NSA heads daughter I have a child with(not remembering at the time.) A man named Jordan Pratz and I do not know who else.
I was in a homeless environment last year around in general the first born children of the last few president and other...
--Not sure his name a guy Barracks son, Sarah Oliver Putin's daughter.

So I tell you all or any of this. If you can find the facts and they are true I tell you because I don't want to cause global destruction and universal. I would rather be happy, healthy being taken care of... Mos live in comfort from what I have done... Yet I have not been taken care of.

Do what you will with I'm tired of asking for help.
My other self as i said seem to be able to overshadow me/in technical terms-
signal overide. So if any really have tried to help me I'm still in the situation I'm in. I have asked for anything as little as money place it on my card put it in my paypal account/amazon/I'll take care of my own needs... If me at the other time will keep from interfering.

Other---
All/Most public figures are my off spring believe me or not its as easy as a DNA check.

Few I have some memories of the past of.
Cousin Taylor(swift) father/son or grandson or whatever Gary Bailey-
My own great grandfather on my mothers side.

I had, might still have 2 doubles or who knows what....
Like Barrack,Jamahl, and I forget his name.

Now that this has been shared for you that had some idea please help me.
For you that don't know your world is being lead into damnation by those that know.

I don't care what I may say... I may not know, may not be me at that time in control saying/other.
I want my back/groin/neck/and all other injuries healed.
I have explained how me at the other time has used neural relay changing with the help of certain people I cant fully remember to take some control and destroy and destroy.
I want comfort always, everything I want. Environment/places situations other changed to my full comfort if I'm somewhere uncomfortable at all.

Example of what I have worked on over the last month or 2.
Very Low level current tech.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life Like Graphics

Below is a two part post.

I hope this info can be used to make more life like games.
All developers if this will help you please consider it.

You'll see from some of the text that life like looking and playing games can be down....\
Even with low graphics // Hardware.
----------------------------------

Any character model- with maybe few changes.
Can be done.

So first thing first what makes a character in a game movie/other not look real???
take xbox(original) quality game??
What was the pixel resolution that a character could support?
Not the poly's the skin???

A few steps back Nintendo 64?
Mario 64- why didn't he look real????
Current characters????

Random starting point.
Take an Hd Picture of a person.
Zoom into the pixel level.
Look at the pixel distribution.
Look at the colors that are in the pixels.
Compare the pixel distribution to that of any character.
Look and see if there are any straight lines in natural pictures vs animated.
Look at the eyes. Are they white or tinted to the color of the iris?
took me 5-10 minutes to change eyes on a 512x512 .dds texture to make the eyes look real.

NFL 15 from the news is taking pictures of players to make models.
Do they look perfectly real? If no why?

Examples are:
http://www.123dapp.com/catch#d...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?...

What is the difference between the nearly life like cg in movies vs games as it appears on your computer screen?
Both are pixels. Max res of your screen.

I'm in the process of starting to put frames from a movie into autodesk and
make myself a skin for a model that will look like any high end cg from
a new movie.

If any game doesn't look right, a point of
possible increase would be to take a photo/screen capture capture of the game and
compare the pixels to what you want it to look like in a picture from
life or other animated material and look at the pixels. They Are The Same.

So any game that doesn't look exact to life you
have your way to make it that way, and if you can't you have something
that is already that way.. ==HD_Picture_person.jpg/raw/other

Anyone like portals??
They were able to take 2d pixels like any other game and make a hole in the game to another place.
You would think if it is only pixels and you can see depth in a 3d
environment in a game you may be able to make anything on your screen
look like your looking through a door/window.
-Doorway in a game vs a doorway in front of you.
-3d movies> whole movie setting in front of the screen?
The background/actors all.

-
Think cos-play to a whole new level.
You want to be batman....
There's the costume, there's autodesk, there's the character skin file.
I AM Batman.----------
--
If any of you make cg movies, try doing a screen grab of the
pixels or autodesking a character from a movie and see how close to a
Pixar or other movie you can get that will render in real time on an
xbox one or PS4.
-
-
Other-
I upped a res of a photo with image scaling.
Then I took the image back down to its original res.
The pixel quality was low.
Why is it that way????
I could zoom that higher res image out until it became a lower res image on my screen.
-I did a screen capture of my screen an scaled an image down a few different ways.
There is slight differences in the quality.
I’m not sure if the quality is dependent on the graphics card, or software viewing the image?
-
-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To clarify,
What causes something to look real?
form+color+more?

I took a dds files and took colors from images of real life objects
and applied them to the image in the dds file.
Replacing similarly toned pixels in the cg image with colors from the real life image.

It took about 20 minutes to do the ares I accomplished. After which the areas looked more
life like. I didn't change the model or the resolution of the image.
However I did increase the resolution later on with having the result of a cleaning character at higher and lower game quality settings. The change in resolution seemed to have no noticeable affect on the performance of my system.

What I decided from this there should be a means by which to make imagery character/scenes/other that are fully representative to life.

One example to which I noticed, as well as others may have is cg eyes. They don't seem to be real in cg characters. I was able to satisfactorily created life like eyes from pulling colors directly of the eyes of a high res picture of an actress.
When I extracted the colors at the pixel level I noticed that the whites in the eye were not what but a shade of the color of the iris.

So what I'm stating is that if the colors of life were sampled and those colors accurately applied
to a character/object or other the resulting image (3d/2d) would represent the coloration of which we call life. From examining the color pallet from a living portrait I believe the colors variation and base coloration do not exist as are applied to cg in life.

A low res picture of a person 512x512 pixels still looks like a person because of the colors
used in each pixel. If you up the res to 1024x1024 the person might look clearer but
the person is still the same amount of the picture.
5x5in at 512x512 and 5x5in at 1080x1080 person in both pictures is 3x2 in.
You most likely will be able in both to easily tell it is a person and it is the same person
in both pictures.

Pulling colors textures from the environment like autodesk which may or may not do it well
could be a way to get the look it seems games keep striving for.
(I took a picture of real steps and replaced the steps image and the steps that were
put in looked real.

This began me wondering all we see on the screen is a set number of pixels
1080p or that of your screen. A nice animated character in a movie such as The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is really only the number of pixels on your screen as the max it can support. Regardless of the resolution that the animation studio created the model in. That could imply I could be able to remove frames a movie and create for myself a model of that character.
After which I found the software autodesk which may be able to perform that task.

-
With finding all of this it makes my question with those in the field who deal with such all the time why haven't they been able to discover that and apply it.
It would seem when a magazine does the changes of cg to a model they can do it so that real life is
added to with real looking cg.

With forth with the texture level that any system can handle if the colors were altered to life pallet would that not make the cg object look real and possibly better as a whole?

One example being I was working with an image of Laura Croft from the new game.
If the color pallet were altered to solely life found colors how much more real would the character instantly look? Forgoing that shaping of the characters figure would be needed as well.
Which may be easily accomplished by applying pixel distribution of a living person to the model.
Or combinations there of.

Other random thought. 3d currently can be produced 3d inside of 3d on a screen.
A door you can look through in a game looks as though you are looking through a door in real life being relative to the view of the character.

This being solely represented in pixels which are placed in a 2 dimensional row. Is it not that 3d viewing should be producible by means that allow viewing of 3d in the same manner of the person looking at the screen?
rows that are 3d why is it that 3d coming out or into the screen is not being down to? It seems to be doable in another environment. It should be so that we could look
at our screen and see that we were looking down a tunnel. Or that the entirety of the game is outside of the screen. One example be a portal in a portal in the game Portals.

To clarify more if life accurate images are the goal, That has already been accomplished by
any picture displayed digitally.
And it could go that if that accuracy is the goal the only source needed with others being possible
could be a picture of life ,as well if need be multiple others, to extract the symmetry of life from a source of pixels. Those provided the exact shape formation and more of the object wanting to be produced.

As for the way zooming in or out of an image seemed to affect the quality,
I submitted that for those who may have a better grasp or means of which I don't to test to see if that actually allows a higher quality to be produced in a smaller format than by other means.
As well as a possibly faster way to shrink an image than the current means of processing the image down to a smaller size.

Lastly noted: the portion showing the hardware was a side note instead of making a second
post comparing the performance of multiple mobile gpu's to a single desktop gpu.

The figures seem to show that possibly 2-4 mobile gpu's on 1-2/1x2 desktop card(s) would use less energy produce less heat and provide more computational power than a single desktop gpu.

-
-

To sum some of this up.
Life like animated modified or other digital graphics
=
1:1 to anything in real life at a pixel level.

Other

Accurate Physics in Digital Games

Frame pulls from real life video---
Track objects pixel movement per frame knowing number of frames per second.
Digital physics equal to same per pixel movement speed= life like physics.

Update:

4k graphics down scaling to give better quality to 1080p graphics.
-
Hardware level up scaling Graphics/Other.
480p/1080p+/- graphics.
Output to screen hardware in system screen along data route other depending on data/path/other produces
more data/imagery.

Example:
1080p output---- in card from card along route/other-
electroms-0/1 turn into 0011 001111 or electrons o o o o ooo oo ooo

Multi level up along route?
Programing device changes(change pattern(s)physical/digital) across times as well as data order?

Screen-
electrons flow into screen
Changed physically as they flow.
00111 to pixel 1, 110011 to pixel 10

Along route at destination becomes add to creates
10101 1to pixel 2 ' 11100 to pixel 3, 10001 to pixel 74 ' 011 to piexl 9' 0001 to pixel 6

Send only part of data to each pixel
0000111 needed for one pixel---
send 001 along route gets directed to pixel and is turn into 0000111

Combine pixels data create.
0010001 sent to pixel one and second half sent to pixel 11 as well
pixel 11=001
0111000 sent to pixel 23 send first other part sent to pixel 11 as well
pixel11 part 2 =1000
pixel 11 now equals 0011000

store data in each pixel.
Certain patterns-- data= electrons.
What patterns can be used by all pixels?
store o o oo oo oo or whatever in each value for a pixel.
programmable hardware screen encryption.

In put electrons oo oo oo o oo oo or whtever-
pushes through mergers with replaces o o oo oo oo
and becomes oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo o oo o oo oo or whatever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Possible Means To Increase Ability Computer Hardware

What I would like to ask is why is computer hardware so base.
In that with the engineering potential that I hope exist the hardware barley advances each year.

Granted small improvement have taken place each year that offer more power or other.

What about the basics of what the hardware is being used for?

I speak mainly as to the consumer side of things but if similar hardware is being deployed on the corporate side then much could be wanted.

-----

So To Delve In.

What are the limits in the desired uses of any products?
What direction has been taken a path down and for what purpose?

ex: CPU-litho shrink, change in design,other?
What is at the core that is limiting unlimited processing power in a cpu or gpu or other?
Would that be something to set out after?

Here is some going into depth now.

CPU- Issues? Heat? Why? Resistance? Why? Other? Why?

Have the CPU manufacturers looked at every single portion of there chip and measured the resistance in that
portion? What about the motherboard?

If certain portions of chips had changes.. increases in size/increase in material used and a even balance was produced what would the end result be?
-------

CPU's-
You that design and make them.
Look for energy build and lack as the energy flows through the chip.(under: Low Load/Medium Load/Full Load/Max)
Change those areas and you may have a huge with possible no cap increase in what your chip can do.

Motherboards Manufacturers-
Look at where the cpu connects to your boards as well as where junctions are.
Where other components connect.
You may find high resistance, or vacuums. (under: Low Load/Medium Load/Full Load/Max)
Fix a few of these and heat may soon become a thing of the past.
Also the connections that are used to connect the components.
PCIe for ex. Have you measured it under full to past max load and looked at the connecting components?
You may find many bottle necks across your boards along similar lines. (energy build up or vacuums)

GPU's-
Similar to CPU's there may be simple build ups, missing uses/connections/energy flow that hinder your performance by many hundred to thousand folds. Consider looking at each part. (under: Low Load/Medium Load/Full Load/Max)

Components on system boards-
Look into them and find the bottlenecks or other?
(under: Low Load/Medium Load/Full Load/Max)

usb2-speed vs usb3 speed?
solution? solution fix to problem not fully understood cause?
Modification to usb2 that is different than to usb3 result- many multiple times faster than usb3.

Power Supplies-
Check you wire from plug to your box.
Depending on what your using you may be loosing more than you know 1/2-2/3 the way down the power cord.
Check your energy converters?
Fuses?
You may be able to get 1600-3000 watt equivalents out of 300-600+watts of currents energy ratings.
Look and find.
Why are wires present going from desktop power supply to the components?
Transfer power?
In wall wiring?
Jack/set of jacks (set standard?).
Side of power supply or external connector?
Transfer power through wiring in case?
Connection jacks set locations under mother board lock into?
Other locations?

Cooling-
Liquid cooling with no liquid entering the case?(freezer type/other)
Cooling from an external source with cooling pipes run into the system insulated?
Design and running of your piping.

Cooling-Video cards.
Thermal Barrier behind GPU? Heatsink behind GPU?
Proper thermal management of heat pipes.
If the heat is building up in one area move it collect it?
If it's not being down why? You have the tools modify them.

Cooling CPU-
Heat rises?
CPu heat sinks set on top of processor?
In most systems heat can travel up between the heatsink and the processor?
Many solutions--
Boards have processors that lie horizontal.
Board/heatsinks that seal the heat in to be transferred to cooling structures.
Heatsink/board combo that have a heat sink that engulfs the cpu/gpu on all sides.

!heatsink! processor cpu
!-----------! --------- barrier ---------thermal transfer material(copper/other)
! !cpu ! ! board ---------barrier
! !-------!! board
board

heatsink - --------
cpu !!piping
Board !!
cap- heat trapping/in connect with or without heatsink

The solutions are present.
Do unknown resolution of the solution keep those creating from completing?
Heat pipping new issue --- known solution <+/- 100 ,,,,Unknown solutions > the unknown.
Differnt path? What is the goal? What is the core to find the goal? Even if it isn't the current goal at hand?

Cooling Cases-
Channels in a case?
Air pumped into a case through channels in a cases chassis?
Air cooled in route along cooling piping?
Directed in compressed air into onto location to be cooled?
Vacuum connected to heat producing components?
Copper tubing channeling running through the case?
laptop and desktop?
Thermally insulating heat pipes laptop and desktop?
Thermally insulating chassis laptop and desktop?
Running laptop cooling through channels air tight under pressure?
Multi cooling solutions for heat producing components dependent on heat levels produced in each heat pipe cluster.
Better fans(many more efficient designs exist.)

HDD's-
You have your problems the solutions are all around you.
More on this later.

Optical Drives-same As HDD

Ram-can be same as HDD

Interface controllers- Sata/other similar to usb2-usb3--plenty of speed if found.

Cables-
What is the current purpose of the metal shielding liner in cables?
What effect does it have on signal/energy transfer?
How does everything perform without that?
Power cable design? With or Without/Other?
-
Off Note:
Power lines in the power grid. How much energy bleeds of between posts? what kind of shielding other?
causing or not?
Something to look into is the high amount of energy that may be being transferred when the cable get close to the pole/post /other that is supporting it....grounding.
-

Video Displays--- many solutions what is the desire-- many new types flexible/curved/other
What is the point of a display?-I touch some on that later.
Resolution? Not sure the current technique? pixels based?
What need to be shown? Images? Light?
Many solutions is there really a need yet?
One example-
Light- speed of light. pixel change-slower?

Source light behind image- channels-shuttered/other?
example:

source
blue/green/red
\\//\\/ channels direct light.
colors constant change as fast as light can be opened or closed.

3d displayed on a 2d type screen. Explained somewhat below.
The core of the solutions-all the way to the solutions are here now to anything you may want.
All that you may need to do to find your solutions is take a step back and look at your problems a different way.
Maybe more base?

I write this and share whats below in hope that the development that can be done will soon start being seen as it can be done. And maybe with less effort than is know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any Limit That Is Still There Is Because You Haven't Taken The Time To Figure Out Why It Is A Limit.

-product upgrade cycle/cost/life of product/
-component limits/introduction of new components/design time/testing time/ fab changes
-Any problem/limit you have there is a solution/
Even the ones you say that is the way it is, or I wid=sh this could do this or that.

Adding and editing this in text format is still a pain why?
\\// /\/\
----- -____
\\// \\//

Try producing this and editing this in an email client/other... Try moving the set on the right over or down on line.

How many problems with possibly simple solutions do we see every day that go unanswered
and why?????
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Res Monitors

So, I'm curious.

First thing is displays that have pixels or not even pixels but light emission that cover all/any light colorings?

Example:
-----------------
----red I I*
---blue I I tube*
-green I I*
(yellow)I I*
--other?I I*
-----------------Output of one or any color combination?
screen

Also fiber/other

Second Why is there not screen doubling/tripling/quading+

1080p 1080p
lcd lcd---smaller sets of lcd displays?
/ \ mirroring/other
__________________ screen
2+x 1080p=2160+????

4k-lcd x2=8k?

With mirroring and lensing--------
4-26in-1080p displays with some kind of output software/other?
Could be turned into 1-4k-26in+/- screen with whatever lensing/other desired?
More about : high res monitors

Update:

----red I I*
---blue I I tube*
-green I I*
(yellow)I I*
--other?I I*
Output:= percent blended color from red/green/blue/other
=Each tube = a color replacing pixels-
so brown/purple/white/orange/others per pixel-- no red/green/blue pixels for all.

Update 2:

Other:

4k graphics down scaling to give better quality to 1080p graphics.
-
Hardware level up scaling Graphics/Other.
480p/1080p+/- graphics.
Output to screen hardware in system screen along data route other depending on data/path/other produces
more data/imagery.

Example:
1080p output---- in card from card along route/other-
electroms-0/1 turn into 0011 001111 or electrons o o o o ooo oo ooo

Multi level up along route?
Programing device changes(change pattern(s)physical/digital) across times as well as data order?

Screen-
electrons flow into screen
Changed physically as they flow.
00111 to pixel 1, 110011 to pixel 10

Along route at destination becomes add to creates
10101 1to pixel 2 ' 11100 to pixel 3, 10001 to pixel 74 ' 011 to piexl 9' 0001 to pixel 6

Send only part of data to each pixel
0000111 needed for one pixel---
send 001 along route gets directed to pixel and is turn into 0000111

Combine pixels data create.
0010001 sent to pixel one and second half sent to pixel 11 as well
pixel 11=001
0111000 sent to pixel 23 send first other part sent to pixel 11 as well
pixel11 part 2 =1000
pixel 11 now equals 0011000

store data in each pixel.
Certain patterns-- data= electrons.
What patterns can be used by all pixels?
store o o oo oo oo or whatever in each value for a pixel.
programmable hardware screen encryption.

In put electrons oo oo oo o oo oo or whtever-
pushes through mergers with replaces o o oo oo oo
and becomes oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo o oo o oo oo or whatever.

electron----- row 0-1-1-0-1-1-0-0
physical gate system? 0=open1=1=closed.....

Instead of rows sets like when metal/other ball falls game up/down/other

flow
\
\
\
then
\
\
/
/
from lower on
inputs in middle, top, bottom, left right of screen multiple
shorter rows, clusters up down too?

Physical changes- No need for ones and zeros only length of electrons.
Looping system until loop completes?

Programmed data?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Better Heat Transfer HeatSink

Heats sinks are moving heat?
The heat travels across the material so so well?
I'm curious since the heat source can push the heat only so far.

Heat causing activity pushing the heat along?
Cooling fan creating low heat zone pulling the heat along.

I did try wrapping the exposed thermal pipe of a laptop heatsink with
electrical tape with at least the casing being cooler and I think
my temps being 10c lower.

Insulation With Cool/Cooling Zones.

Heat pipe insulated,
-----___c___c_____c--------cooling points?
fan/l------------------------------lcpu
----l------------------------------l
creating low heat zones to pull energy

-----___c+++__c++___c+----c+--c+++ cold to colder

multi fan/fan channels/other
fan--------------------------------------
fan2-----c--------c-------c---------c--

multi line same overall or larger size?
each insulated?

No interaction
Differing Combination Combinations of Interactions

Shapes in the line to effectively push
the heat-----

heat pipe
-------\-----\----\------
ooooo\ooo\oo\ooo
oooooooooooooo heat
ooooo/ooo/oo/oo
--------/-----/---/-----
bottle necks as heat passes through to force heat by activity
down the line creating a block making heat have an easier flow
route shape.material allowing peaks of heat transfer one way?

-------/-----/----/------
ooooo/ooo/oo/ooo
oooooooooooooo heat
ooooo\ooo\oo\oo
--------\-----\---\-----

l----loooooooooooooool-fan cooling pipe
l----lo------------------------l
lfanl-ooooooooooooolheat
l----l----o--------------------l
l----l---o---------------------l
l----loooooooooooooo-l-fan, same /other

Combination of heat going from one line to another in different patterns
heat going in direction sets inverse, together, other to push and pull heat?
Instead of even heat flow? near cooling point separate isolated line
going to another cooling point, or at any other locations.

multiline- thermally insulating heat sink fan contact points from each other.
-
-
-CPU Covering being made of Copper instead of current material?
copper layer in cpu over cpu part of cpu cover.

CPU to-heat sink /fan being one solid object.
In desktops/other with cover no thermal paste between cpu cover and heatsink.
Making cpu cover part of heatsink in laptop desktop/other

Thermal transfer ability of silicon?
Cpu having copper/other lines into cpu copper/other coating? top/bottom/sides?

If silicon transfers heat better silicon heatsink?
Silicon line/other in heatsink?

Hollow heatsink?
air being vacuumed very fast through heatsink?
Cooling line and maybe pulling heat?
Surrounded by air chamber pulling air,
with insulation on the outside?

Physically bind heatsink to cpu/gpu?
Top plate/copper/other
Take to store/other weld/de-weld
heatsink to plate.

Silver line through middle copper heat sink?

Diamond seems to be able to transfer heat well.
Is the technique available yet to shape man made
diamonds into heat sinks,channels,lines,other?
Take lines of diamond material,
put in copper/other heatsink?

Airplane Wing design----

silver/other
.......----
-----/----\-------

what does this do to light/other?

Heat build up?

.........................---- b---------------
......................./-----\-----------
........---- b---------------------
-----/----\-------

loop or don't

./
b--------0 ------------ =b----
.............\/...................\
........---- b---------------------
-----/----\-------

Or any direction

Copper other line? silver other at b point?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Increasing The Capacity Of A Harddrive

Program a hard drives way of writing data?
Or a software that can do it.

Raid hard drives:
Can this already be done?
Half+ data on different parts of disc?
4x+/- with say 2TB drive with data placed along the disc repeated 4 times?
making 4x512gb with 4 spots to read from? 3 backups?

--Duplicate data on opposite sides of the disk to
have the disk to only have to spin half/quarter way to read any data.

2. Set the harddrive to write in sets of data instead of 1/0.
0=00,1=01 top of platter certain partition?
0=01,1=11 bottom of platter different partition?
Or a have software to interpret the data that way.
Possibly to be extended to multiple platters with greater variations.
Using 000-111(9),,,,0000-1111(16)(+) depending on the number of hard drives in raid or platter count.

example- 512gb hd use 00-11 using 4 partitions/platter/other sets. Making a 512gb Hdd into a 1tb hard drive.
Also half/quarter the data location on the disk to increase read speed?
Creating with a 00-11 set a 256gb or 512gb hdd with 4 duplicates for reads instead of 128gb or 256gb duplicated.

Maybe 6tb 6 platter hd, made into a
12/ 24tb+/-? hard drive?

Also I would like to partition or
just use a software or whatever to try to do say 100+ partitions/or read areas/other set.

10 digit+ 0000000000-1111111111
Increasing the storage amount by up
to 10X depending on how data is stored?
If that is to much for a direct hardware allocation possible a software that assigns values like that to increase data storage amount ?100+fold or more?

Other- Could the 00-11 be stacked?
I'm not sure if the hard drives do this already or not, but if a harddrive
was programed to place top neg=00, top pos=01
bottom pos=11,bot neg=11. Could you add another layer in software
to make code at a higher level splitting into 4 way coding?
Doubling or many more times the capacity of a drive?

It would be nice if harddrives were made like Cpus'
Cpu/Ram? access type with material
from hardives deposited in the cpu die.

Layered cpu style.
Resulting Hdd size?
-
-
Replace ram and hd?
Cheap intel CPU?$40?
1 for Hdd,
1for Cpu/Gpu or one of each?
1 for Ram if needed or wanted?
1 for all controller,wifi,other?

Other Possibilities?

Use a cypher/other for the data? compression?

0000 0001 0011 0111
=0 =1 = 01 =11

1111 1000 1100 1110
=111 = 00 =101 =110

0101 1010 1001 0110 1101 1011 0100 0010
=10 =001 =010 =011 =110 =1011= 0100 =0010

Code or other in program to select and assign values depending on most present code combos in data?

01 10 0011 1101
0 1 11 10

Specify different types of Hdd sector cluster types?
example:0000-1111+/- to specify type of cluster any use?
0000=a 0001=b 0011=c 0111=d.........

Third variable in HDD non negative or positive--
-
-
-
Use a bit based way of assigning data a value. Even and odd numbers?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
0=00 0=01 0=00 0=01.............................
1=10 1=11 1=10 1=11..............................

1 =10 if bit 3072 is 0 = 10 if 1= 1110
4096/4=1024, 4096-1024=3072(last quarter)
if 3926 =0 1110 if 1 =1110 0110(or any combo 1001 0110, 1110 1001)
As many more times as may work.

Cluster labeling?

if in an A cluster doubles to 1110 0001 1100 0110
If in a B cluster changes to 1100 0011 0011 0111
if in a C cluster changes to .......
if in a D cluster check specific cluster (cluster x-541)(or0000000001000) if 01 in (cluster x-541)-(4056)
code or double or change or other =..............
Or any other combo?

2bit base sets instead of 1bit.

1,2 3,4 5,6 7,8
11=1000 11=0001 11=0011 11=1100
00=1111 00=0000 00=1100 00=1011

4bit base sets instead of 2bit.
1243 5678 9101112 13141516
0000 0000 0000 0000
= = = =
01010101 10101010 11110000 00001111
and on...It would seem that since data I'm pretty certain is in even numbered(8bit?) amounts that any amount of even sets should work.

2+ materials in Hdd , Option to create weaker and stronger fields?
4 types+ of bits= what?
1 neg=1/ 2 neg=01/ 3neg=??
1 pos=0/ 2 pos=10/ 3pos=??

Solid State Quantum Computing?
Use a hdd type cpu(cpu with hdd material in it) and use solid state bit holding in cpu for quantum computing?
quantum computer qubit--- pos and neg at once?
1=neg 2neg 3
1=pos 2pos 3

I looked at hard drives in the light of what parts of the pc slows it down.

What are the limits of disc based hard drives?

I found spin speed? Arm movement? maybe circuitry?
Size of the disk?

I read a few post on how it has been tried to make them faster.
Is it just cost or what is limiting hard drive manufacturers?

Thoughts--

2 arms in a hard drive? both able to read and write at the same time?

Multiple arms so any part of the hard drive can be read from in the same amount of time?

Disc- Rotated from the outside keeping the center of the disc?

Magnetic rotation instead of motor based? mag lev stabilization?
Spinning and holding from outside/middle/inside of disc?
Or even roller/other based?

different kind of arms?
or no arm at all?
Arm that allows each layer of arm to be in whatever position from tension or other?
1 arm motor moves layer of head each head in set ways?

Strip/other going the whole length of hard drive able to read or write from entire disc surface at once?

*multiple arms/strips that do do don't move to cover entire area.

Better aerodynamics inside of hard drive reduce friction?
Not just helium-- internal structure.
Increase speed from air flow produced?

Better heat disbursement?
Air flow in around hard drive?

Heat Sink?

Sealed area around disc..
Air flow around area in harddrive..
Reverse flow blow out dust?

Single surface that covers entire disc?
Be able to read or write from any part of disc at once?
Rotating or not?
Example:
Cones multiple read heads per cone/ mechanical/other redirect
for multiple locations?

head head
\ / \ _ /
\ / \_!_/switch
disc disc

Would the optical group be able to make a disc that can all be read at once with light?
reflection?
Pass through for whole disc reading?
0=spot
1=hole
or whatever?

What is the limit in write speeds?
Multiple discs and heads on 1 arm?
Write each bit of data one after another on different disc?
Then put them together or however in down time?

What capacity of hard drive could a chip manufacturer make in a cpu or smaller die size using current fab 14nm or larger? (Ram?)

Update:

Multi materials in HDD- Each different output value-
one material in HDD= neg-10, Pos 10
other material = neg-20, pos-20
+ more types/other

Track value assigning.
odd tracks even tracks (other sets)
Even track neg=00(0000+/-) pos=01
odd track neg=11 pos=10
Other-0000-1111,00000000-11111111+/1

Applying similar over multi tracks

1-2,00-11............
3-10,0000-1111...........
1-2,00-11 + 3-10 0000-1111.......+(other)
1,0 over tracks 1-31,32-63 0000000-11111111
outputting 00000000-11111111 depending on track

Track Assigning+Disk Top Bot/Pos/Neg+ Other Material+Other
X multiplicative data capacity

Update 2

Router Encryption
1111111111111111111, 11111111111111, 11111111111,

origin---router--destination
Other\ \
--------\-\-router-\---/destination/
---------\ \-router-\-/--destination/
----------\-router--\-/--destination/
1111111111 sent to router
Tor like network?

Split data or part of with set amounts physically-
11111111111=010101010101010101+ split into 111111111, 1111, 111111
send to 3+ servers back and forward or not-------- arrives 1111111, then 1111, 111111
or split more into 1111 1111111 1111111 1111 11111.

Without knowing hardware patterns timing other data would only be sets
of 111111111111111111
changed to 1111111111,11,1,111111111,111,11111111,11111111 or other
has to arrive in any set order to make.
010101110011011010101+

Use similar in hardware or software in harddrive.
Hardware or software in ram together or seperate/other.

HDD=
111111111111,11111111111,111111111,111111111,11111 1
Hardware when reading =111111111111,11111111111,111111111,
Turns into01010101010100010101010101+
runnng 0101010 into ram or 111111111 another level 10101010, or
11111111111 to 010101010101010+

Update:
Energy Savings:
0=no pulse/light/electricity/other

0000000000=010101010101010101+ split into 000000 (1), 0000 (1), 000000 (1)
send to 3+ servers back and forward or not-------- arrives 000000, then 0000, 000000
or split more into 0000 000000 0000000 0000 00000.

of 00000000000000
changed to 0000000000,00,0,000000000,000,00000000,00000000 or other
010101110011011010101+

Infinite Harddrive-
Electrons sets or not, just pure electrons,

Gate System- channels that change.

Start system 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
11g1111111g11111111g1111111g111111111g1111111g1111 1111g111
As data is added
1111111111g111111111g111111111g111111g1g1g1g111111 11g1111
Change patterns of gates/other many cycle gives differing kinds of data?

Update:
Energy Savings

1 electron/photon/other-------------------------------sent--------------------
Start system 1-00000000000000000000000000000000000000000
00g000001g0000000g0000g00000000g000000g000000g000
As data is added, changing timing
1-00000g0000000g000000g000000g0g0g0g0000000g000000

Timed and set up to send one electron photon other per gate change and running in parallel multi cycle

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Optical Harddrive

What would the cost, energy efficiency, read ability, speed, other
be of an optical HDD.

Light/laser light/other--metal disk,plastic like blue ray/other
Constant light passing through?
Light hitting sensor/other that can read from all and any light passing through.
-------------
sensor/other
disk/other-holes/shapes/other
light source.
-------------

Now one hole is 1, one non hole/light is 2?

Shapes- circle,square,oval,rectangle,side ways oval, side way rectangle,other

circle hole=00 circle non-hole=01
square hole=10 square non-hole-11
oval 0000-1111
rectangle 0000-1111
side oval non-hole 0000-1111
side rectangle non-hole 0000-1111
+00000000-11111111
+00000000000000-1111111111111111
As many shapes and larger sets of 0,1 as wanted/needed.

Be able to write data?
Change lights source/sources angles?
Erase Data?
Turn off part of sensor, other?

Light binding going fully hardware based further.

light 1 angled this way 2 angled that way.
laser 1-* angled any way
others+
Laser+Base light,
Laser/light from all spectrum being own?
Plus rotation speed?
Axis?

Data being the position of the light source(s), rotation speed, axis, as stored in normal HDD,ram/other.

Position data written to disk in other format flash/other?

Networking

Hardware based increases?

Moving receiver?

00 inputs slots?
00 input slots?

01010101010101010-------00

01010101010101010------00

Depending on the input going into=
00-01-11-10?

4 inputs=00,01,11,10
5 inputs=00.01.11.10.0000,to whatever010101010101,0101-most used code(s)???
6 inputs=00,01,11,10,0000,1111-or whatever-----
8(9) inputs=000,001,011,111,110,100+ sent in 1 1/2 times 8 bit or whatever?
16 inputs=0000,0001,0011,0111,1111,1000,1100,1100,1000+
25 inputs=00000,11111 1/
12 inputs=000,001,011,111,100,110,010,101,()

Timing Data sending/spliting near inputs?
increasing data capacity?
Encrypting when sending
And decrypting/encrypting data along route?
optical processing? over networks?

Fiber/Cable/Other
010101010------------10,11,01,11,10,11-----------1111,1101,1110,1101,1111,1000,0000

010101010----------------------10,11,01,11,10,11-----------1111,1101,1110,1101,1111,1000,0000
---------------\-----------1011001-10,11,01,11,10,11-------doubling data???/
---------------\-----------1011001-1110,001,00,11,10(whatever lengths)-----creating new sets of data?
Sending mirror other down part of data stream?
copying and sending certain timed signals?

------placing back into main stream by length of cables difference?
------merging? or seperate?
Next hub doing whatever else,
encrypting again?
increasing size?

Across world 010101010-sent becomes depending on nodes passed through
0101010111010101101111111100000001111111100000001010101111111100................................
along line or at provider near you running data through different systems to create
larger sets or other=====01101010101......-------provider with instructions for pass through or other---outputting---movie,song,other-----

0-1-0-1-1-1-1-0-0-0
From provider/other?
Data sent in programmed order.
And outputting more data than was sent.......
10mbs connection maybe 20mbs-1,000mbs+

100mbs= need for 10 times upping data over a 10mbs?
or decreasing 10-times data as passes though provider?
or combination decreasing sending size and increasing receiving size on system?

Update:

Multi materials in HDD- Each different output value-
one material in HDD= neg-10, Pos 10
other material = neg-20, pos-20
+ more types/other

Track value assigning.
odd tracks even tracks (other sets)
Even track neg=00(0000+/-) pos=01
odd track neg=11 pos=10
Other-0000-1111,00000000-11111111+/1

Applying similar over multi tracks

1-2,00-11............
3-10,0000-1111...........
1-2,00-11 + 3-10 0000-1111.......+(other)
1,0 over tracks 1-31,32-63 0000000-11111111
outputting 00000000-11111111 depending on track

Track Assigning+Disk Top Bot/Pos/Neg+ Other Material+Other
X multiplicative data capacity

Update 2

Router Encryption
1111111111111111111, 11111111111111, 11111111111,

origin---router--destination
Other\ \
--------\-\-router-\---/destination/
---------\ \-router-\-/--destination/
----------\-router--\-/--destination/
1111111111 sent to router
Tor like network?

11111111111=010101010101010101+ split into 111111111, 1111, 111111
send to 3+ servers back and forward or not-------- arrives 1111111, then 1111, 111111
or split more into 1111 1111111 1111111 1111 11111.

of 111111111111111111
changed to 1111111111,11,1,111111111,111,11111111,11111111 or other
010101110011011010101+

Use similar in hardware or software in harddrive.
Hardware or software in ram together or seperate/other.

HDD=
Hardware when reading =111111111111,11111111111,111111111,
Turns into01010101010100010101010101+
runnng 0101010 into ram or 111111111 another level 10101010, or
11111111111 to 010101010101010+

Update:
Energy Savings:
0=no pulse/light/electricity/other

0000000000=010101010101010101+ split into 000000 (1), 0000 (1), 000000 (1)
send to 3+ servers back and forward or not-------- arrives 000000, then 0000, 000000
or split more into 0000 000000 0000000 0000 00000.

of 00000000000000
changed to 0000000000,00,0,000000000,000,00000000,00000000 or other
010101110011011010101+

Infinite Harddrive-
Electrons sets or not, just pure electrons,

Start system 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
11g1111111g11111111g1111111g111111111g1111111g11111111g111
As data is added
1111111111g111111111g111111111g111111g1g1g1g11111111g1111

Update:
Energy Savings

1 electron/photon/other-------------------------------sent--------------------
Start system 1-00000000000000000000000000000000000000000
00g000001g0000000g0000g00000000g000000g000000g000
As data is added, changing timing
1-00000g0000000g000000g000000g0g0g0g0000000g000000

Timed and set up to send one electron photon other per gate change and running in parallel multi cycle

Modify the scale over the network so that zero-no pulse, lower energy, other = the most common of the 2.

Fiber Optics-/copper lines/other?

Single fiber line-0,1
Multiple fiber lines 2 00-11
1-pulse00 1-no pulse 01
2-pulse11 2-no pulse 10

+

-
-
Just found fiber uses multiple wave lengths.
Use a 00-11+ 4+ channel pattern in the wave lengths.
optical 1,2,3,4+
1=00 2=01, 3=11 4=10
-
-
Controlled leakage from fiber cables.

Focused patterned and bound into another fiber line or more.
Data create from leakage.

10-1000x+
From each direction light leaks out.

Network Energy Savings

I've been making a few post and in a recent one I came across energy savings.

I'm curious if anyone knows,
Are the current networks optimized so that the most common in
1,0 in the data is set to the lower power of the 2 states or if in optical pulse, no pulse... no pulse being set to 1,0 whichever appears more.

Is the ratio 50:50 or different?

Could a network be optimized to have more of one than the other?

-
-
-
Side note: in 4 state plus networking?
lower, low, high, higher.
00,01,11,10 10-01,,, 10 most common 01 second most common or whatever. Set 10-lowest , 01 to second lowest and so on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wireless Networking

So I've been posting some on Increasing HDD size through software/other on current type HDD's.

I've been thinking could the same be done for networking?

HDD example?

1 disc
top neg=00, top pos01
bot neg=11, bot pos=10

multi disc x= capacity?

Wireless?
Example:
0=no pulse1=pulse?
no pulse=00 pulse=11?
no pulse no pulse=0110
pulse pulse=1001
or something--- max 3 in row, more?

channel bonding /other 20mhz,40,mhz
20mhz0=00,1=01 40mhz0=11,1=10

3,4,5,6,7,8+ channels,
Less data on each channel?
00,000,0000,00000,000000+
depending on number of channels.
1 on channel #000000000 1 on channel 8 111111111111

Or combining of channels sets of channels?
channels 1-2 00-11, channels 3-6=0000-1111 7-.....+,+,+
And more depending on the channels, reducing data by more than half?
How many times?

Channel 1-0=00, channel 6-1=0110-channel 10-0=10010011
Sent data(1,1,0) from different channels= 00011010010011

For all you who read or at least scrolled through all of this.
Ben Healey | Facebook

Last edited:

paranom

Time to update:

Light propulsion---
Light traveling through space other has a very low impact on other objects.
Light in space?
2 part parts of light photo, and ?
One travel at the speed of light, one many times faster.
Faster than light faster than 1 but still able to go in another.
Think what might propel a photon?

Star Trek region of space far away, same star wars.

Compressed laser until it is has light filling all space.... no free space.
Think compressed air vs, not.

Concentrated beam of light like this sent in beam---
hits--x-photons/other
deflector spreads out beam to impact larger amounts of
photons still impacting them hard enough to cause propulsion.

Internal laser beams ok, external, one dang nice tool.
Called it a flying star laser ship.

Mind manipulation---
First thing first- understanding the nature of the mind what each part impacts.
In food,water,other. Injections from the military act on certain sets in the mind.
and in the organs to change what is produce and how much, followed by im not saying here.

C-4 other with certain modifications could be produced from bodily fluids.

Now for reference- Stargate power source---
acts on a few things I figured out.
There was/is a few of a differing nature somewhere around this planet......

Modified versions just went missing didn't they.

2 locations very large data centers might have just lost a heck of
a lot of data. One between US and Japan sea floor following
a network line/lines....
One in a mountain volcano other side of planet.

Japan working on mechs,
US under lower Montana 6+/- reactors 2+ ships being built under an area.
Flat top or something mountain area.. very large,
Russia building some upper right Russia/other
China mid right? China

A good chunk of celebrities hear someone many this or that in their heads.
An antenna is an antenna (pennies/quarters dimes, look at what's in them vs say an alien implant.
How would you create something in the mind if all you need is elements.
I don't know elements/other--witchcraft.

Just saw other night Barrack is sleeping with his older daughter.
be it her or her double or both.

Michelle was hurt a bit. Still underneath an area.
Look at any images of her lately.. Her dark skinned double only.

Hydrogen reactors, Other in use have been some destroyed.
Langley is Jacked.
Photo barrier-- optical camo--so you wouldn't know if there was a hole in
the white house. Or a nuke ported into the presidents room... not that you would know the second one anyway.(not detonated)

There is access to the white house sub area from the obelisk monument.

There may be ...maybe.. an extremely large base under a huge, states area of the lower US in the mid east.

There is a huge dome between the Us and Europe under water.
closer to Europe, don't remember what it is.

Putin and Barack had their hearts crushed,
Barrack stem cell heart replacement few weeks when he went to the camp. Putin not the same though.

Can't remember the day. Barack gave every short speech/other
inside, you could see him sweating a little and limping if you watch.
Also could see he had some maybe pain pill in him.
He was just shot in the leg by one of his secret service detail.
System control of the person.

Last edited:

paranom

So my memories have been well not all there.
starting to see why if not really remember, Tech, witchcraft(chemistry/biology), and .......

So Nvidea and AMD,--Intel and AMD
are two side of one coin.......
Each has different approaches because of the core nature when isn't public.

Been looking at that lately....
Just with my help got a CPU stock 4ghz up to around
25ghz still going up+ motherboard changes/a crystal if you will and maybe other....

So China Russia and many other are being hacked.

Electrons found....
What's the opposite symbiotic (..) that goes with electrons? Tesla-anyone?
You change a few things around and well 100ghz+ from a stock cpu, wow.
Resistance is what?
Gpu--nice

Also told the UK and in some of my post hinted at.
A system that can run as fast as electrons move.
Motherboard--build ups in so many components, next to cpu, gpu same, more?
What locks up a cpu's flow certain components were.

Next, I knew of similar for space travel.... One+ countries used (..) to actually pull the electrons faster than they would normally move.. good job.

Intel and most large companies have hidden tech ,from me, 1000-1,000,000 years+ down the road at current rate....

Anyone know the algorithm that was/is used to governs that speed of development and so many things....

------------
Other-
johnny mnemonic data retention in the mind?
in what memories are made of?-----
In that version short term memory doping was the issue with
his physical problem...

--------------------------------
How to accesses shielded fiber lines.

copper line triangle---
2 outputs--- one to (-)voltage
one to half voltage..
Read flux as it travels along line and there you go.

Last edited:

paranom

Here is a what if.

What would you do if you had shared all that you could as a child and a young adult to advance mankind?
Those who you share it with use it for death, destruction of planets.
You are poisoned and dead at least once for up to a week plus. Yet moving around yet no heart beat.
You tried to help then had a back turned to you.

Your memories have been messed with by yourself or others not remembering why.
You start to have your memories come back. You have access to technology implanted in your body when you were young.
You are able to find see communicate to those watching you.
(psychics- small device able to pass through matter/ same jedi/other--)

Another through you at another time when you remembered ask those for help that could help you.
Meet the president and so on.... Don't know if its him.. says hey, and that's about it... When you're sitting near a tree.
Ok? Didn't remember anything at the time and more. No explanation, noda.

You are drugged by multiple people over a period of time still don't know what for.
Oil like chemical in water bottle/drinks/probably foods. NSA chiefs daughter saw, vaguely remember from before..
Same day whatever in drink(s) days..... After time from other time is told and can see a child of that persons that looks a good chunk like you.....
Are given a candy/other by an old acquaintance, pass out 45 minutes later/body control issues.
Thinking similar to original design of what is helping amputees move their body.
Reverse --send signals to brain re flowed moves--body part-- if reversed find originating point.

Here what you think sounds like you in your head, older/younger, saying they are doing God awful things.
Try to ask for help--crazy--think you very well could be because passing out/chemicals/other in drink not in your mind.

Over few months things change in your body see more and more, remember tech you worked on/ people you know/met.

Preface-for years having physical uses torn this/that/other- issues working pain/other)

Hear you from what you can tell asking for help this time/maybe others.. No help given.
Can tell being watched by accessing mind/electronics/other.
After months of need hear voice/through you give orders to x--interrogate who-- someone does-(person not freaked by hearing you in their head.)
Keep giving orders talking to people in head/other learn more than you want to know about the government.
Eventually find something on you.. find people watching you.
Start asking them for help.. They report it, no help.
Again and again and again for days/weeks.

Finally give up ordered/other do something to someone important if you will happens..
Start destroying networks.satellites/other. Thinking prove you need to be listened to.
Country with Nukes listened to--Maybe prove same level or more.
Still not a damn thing.
Call local FBI/PD no help--don't deal with it. Email CIA/NSA Nothing.
Memories coming back /seeing more..
Help/help/help/ How long is one to be expected to suffer?
Give a crazy order Nuke a city. You guys will do anything evil I say, but not help me, F88888 You.
It's freak'n done-- everyone would know. Not if it's a small city....
See other doing what the F88888 on a city east coast. Thank nemesis from satellite to a whole city.
Mind is like WHAT.
From and around then mind starts to be like I don't give a hoot.
Seeing this not sure if it's freak'n real people aren't that messed up.
The F8888 it. Do this do that. More memories coming back remembering how you can see people is tech.
Oh dear god it's real..... Lose it because no one told you.
Start to not give a F8888 if you are/were responsible for it.. I just said it...
Now really ask for help, ask about the programs, more memories, ask more, mixed results, no help/maybe some at your time.
Then something happens moving around time... Now gone off it. Now order assassination people watching you each country.
Teach/have someone hack all the governments.. See what they are really doing. They all deserve to die.
Order removal very top agents they are going and will be gone.
Lose it more each day. Last few weeks horrible across time, Mankind will suffer horribly.
Still asking for help.... Meet new people, find in there mind they are from off world.
Other you in mind starts finding and doing things which shall not be said to worlds.
Destroying and much much worse.
AND A LOT MORE IN BETWEEN.

New group talking to them... Why help you? who cares? just watch.
Realize I thought I was wrong for messing up this and other planets and I don't see it that way any more.
These who you support in every country.
Elected=Heads=supervisors=people doing the watching.
China/Russia/US/Other nuked one or each other/ whose fault--
Yours and the leaders you elected-and who the put in place.

So the world as of late many random people are having well stuff done to them.
Officials/others-all countries.

So the odd thing the agents/others watching and others seem to have going over their heads....
However much I say help me and I'll stop giving orders/other they seem not to understand...
Send it up the chain of command, nothings done. If you can verify that anything I say is true, or all.
You are now responsible, If the world knows who you are and you just set there do you believe the world will just give
you a pass???????

So it is what it is in time we all will pay... and that's the way those in power want it to be....
If you want to know how easily 10+ cities in say the US, or any country can be nuked and no one could know or share....
Try to first off find every city, call them,find a live feed in them... Might be a huge task...

Take this as you will.

paranom

So as the memories come back.

What would it take to copy someones genes to another person....
Maybe an understanding of a few thing?
Now not the full gene's but most minus what makes the person unique...
Keeping the person somewhat/mostly them self.

Watch the last taylor swift music video, Shake it off.
Now the interesting thing.
The women in the video are each a hidden princesses from another planet.
Taylor... Swift...
Queens...(gown)...
Not the full words (altered forms of taylor,or swift)
The current Taylor is not doing so great...if at all.
Simple look at any recent videos of Taylor and older ones.
You will notice changes in her appearance.
The original being the cousin, gene origin if you will.
Look at the older taylor photos. The girl and young woman with the
more cruelly hair, more rounded softer facial features.

Gene lap markers of a few.
T-AC 31,32
T-Bu...
T-D....
T-E...
T-AB....

Another name can mean.
Princes axillary garment.-random interpretation.
Similarly has been done for men as well.

Multiple people have done this on and off world.

As it goes there was,,somewhat still is a collective of planets.
They are currently being destroyed.
Very actively.

This/other planets have a father/all father that is well what he is...
As mentioned very little above.

Truthfully as my memories come back I don't really care any more.
Ask for a hand not remembering, receive not. And give up and the universe is destroyed.... I don't know how many people now remember or not and so be it.

paranom

And He shall LIVE.

Attachments

• Me sculpt.jpg
    Me sculpt.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 8
  • me sculpt2.jpg
    me sculpt2.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 10
  • me sculpt3.jpg
    me sculpt3.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 9

paranom

Collector Sphere

Sphere that is completely reflective inside.
Light focused and into the sphere. Collecting material for the light/heat/other.

What would the energy difference be if a flashlight/laser/other was used as the source????