The X-Force Beam Gun Design

realtimeguy

The X-Force Beam Gun Design

Hi,

I am attaching the design of the X-Force Beam Gun that is used by aliens to protect themselves.

Thanks!

RealtimeGuy

EDIT: Attachment no longer available

CaryP

Re: The X-Force Beam Gun Design

RealtimeGuy,

Welcome to the plantation. Interesting pic. Where did you get it, and how do you know that aliens use it for protection? What's it supposed to do to those shot with the "beam" it emmits? How big a weapon is this supposed be (size)? Thanks.

Cary

StarLord

What kind of power source does it use and who makes the lens?

Arez

u shud try to make a laser gun they are much better and they are proven to work :p

this gun looks a bit similar to the gun that can be used to shoot out light that can kill ppl.

now if a wave crosses another wave of exact same frequency and everything else they are identical. then they join together and turn out to be twice as big. now im very unsure how it works properly but they get 2 mirrors one weaker than the other and one will snap before the other one. hopefully thru the right end and it will shoot out an uber strong beam.

realtimeguy

This design is based on information provided to me by the alien visitors. This incident took place on 02 December 2004 around 2.00am when I was fast asleep. So this is like a dream actually for me.

The entire encounter lasted about 3-4 hours and when I woke up, my head felt real heavy. I had a bad headache the next day.

Anyway, one of the aliens had his gun pointed at me for some time. When they realized I am harmless, he pointed it away.

The Gun casing was kind of transculent and I could see the inside parts.

Later, they telephathically told me that using this gun they can dematerialize anything and dispatch it to another Time Space from where the object or person cannot return. This means the object or person affected is not destroyed or killed and yet at the same time cannot harm them anymore.

I am not sure if they were joking as the size of the gun was quite small and seemed more like a plastic toy. However, I decided not to test it.

I asked them how it works, they said it has parts which are not available to us (humans) as yet. When I asked what parts. They said some parts are made up of superconductors which is steel solid at any temperature. There are other parts made up of material which is not naturally available on earth and require to be fabricated artificially using advanced techniques.

Then they shared with me the concept of X-Force and its technological implication and the basic design. They said using this basic design we can validate the existence of X-Force.

Though the basic design can be used for designing weapons, due to the non-availability of the specific material and components, such a weapon will require more energy input and have to be conducted under the depths of oceans or many miles underground. This is basically because the electromagnetic energy of earth is very weak for a surface test and also a surface test can disrupt communication for thousands of miles.

They also said using a different design, some of us (probably the US) are building equipment on the surface to disrupt communication (including their own) and conducting underground tests which is resulting in unnatural earthquakes.

I asked why they do not contact someone more important or come out in the open publicly. For this their explaination was a bit vague. They said that they are from another Time Space and do not want to interfere with our Time Space.

When I pointed out the numerous incidents of abductions, crop circles, ufos and cattle mutilations as evidence of interference, they said some individuals out of curiosity or negligence have gone astray and interfered and as a result they are now permanently locked into our Time Space and can never return back to their original Time Space. So like they are banished to Earth Time Space forever.

I am attaching the basic design for your reference.

Thanks!

RealtimeGuy
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"CaryP\")</div>
RealtimeGuy,

Welcome to the plantation. Interesting pic. Where did you get it, and how do you know that aliens use it for protection? What's it supposed to do to those shot with the \"beam\" it emmits? How big a weapon is this supposed be (size)? Thanks.

Cary[/b]

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Why would it employ a fresnel lens? I would have thought that counter-productive.

realtimeguy

there is lens like semi transparent object at the noozle of the gun which I saw. It appeared to me like a Fresnel lens.

I am not sure about the material. I am assuming it is a fresnel lens.

RealtimeGuy
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Grayson\")</div>
Why would it employ a fresnel lens? I would have thought that counter-productive.[/b]

The_Ruffneck

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"realtimeguy\")</div>
They also said using a different design, some of us (probably the US) are building equipment on the surface to disrupt communication (including their own) and conducting underground tests which is resulting in unnatural earthquakes.

RealtimeGuy[/b]

Fits in well with the conspiracy theories going around at the minute.But how do you remember a 'dream' in such details? did you have hypnosis or something?