The X37B Bomber or Space Plane ?

Wind7

Staff

China and Russia Believe the X-37B is a Bomber​

The X-37B’s secretive details have led U.S. adversaries to call it a weaponized “death star.”

lamdo263

China and Russia Believe the X-37B is a Bomber​

The X-37B’s secretive details have led U.S. adversaries to call it a weaponized “death star.”
Probably not. They can hit it with a SA 17 which is an older SAM, that's good to the edge of space. Similar to the Standard Missile the US Navy has. The radar complex operators for both Rus & Chin can probably tell if your'e going to do something so stupid, as to try to bomb out of this style of reentry shape.

Don't know if the Chins have an analog to the SA 17. Hope I got that SAM number correctly? From what I remember the 17 had a launch to acceleration rate somewhat like the old Sprint & Spartin competition candidates, before they became canceled.

Ref, the Navy Standard took out a satellite, on the asking and command that was going to errantly reenter Earth's atmosphere. They did so at sea and hit it right on the numbers, took it out. Televised & you can look that up. "Cheers", Lamdo

Wind7

Staff
You really need to see a "flying saucer" it is truly life-changing

Myself, my mum and sis have seen UFOs.

My sister saw a saucer back in the mid 60's that was published in the Star Tribune (MN)
and was broadcast on TV News that night.

My Mum's was a chevron that crossed over her as she was driving home from work in the early AM. 1994

I personally witnessed a 'Shiny, Metallic Cylinder' that hovered in the sky directly over an open field.
I live in the midst on nowheresville MN.

I stopped as fast as I could, got out to get a proper look....And it was GONE! this was just a few years ago.

Bones McCoy

Probably not. They can hit it with a SA 17 which is an older SAM, that's good to the edge of space. Similar to the Standard Missile the US Navy has. The radar complex operators for both Rus & Chin can probably tell if your'e going to do something so stupid, as to try to bomb out of this style of reentry shape.

Don't know if the Chins have an analog to the SA 17. Hope I got that SAM number correctly? From what I remember the 17 had a launch to acceleration rate somewhat like the old Sprint & Spartin competition candidates, before they became canceled.

Ref, the Navy Standard took out a satellite, on the asking and command that was going to errantly reenter Earth's atmosphere. They did so at sea and hit it right on the numbers, took it out. Televised & you can look that up. "Cheers", Lamdo

I try watching some Chinese military hardware videos, and now stupid Youtube is recommending videos like this.

IlluminatiArchbishop

Apparently in China a girl-shaped girl is referred to as a "bazooka".

"A pretty girl is like a melody"
-- except in China, where a pretty girl is like a rocket-propelled antitank grenade for some reason...
In the USA "the bomb" is thrown around a lot too so not too out of the ordinary. Anyhow not sure about other countries slang as in the United States at least where I am from you really learn very little about worldwide affairs.

Bones McCoy

In the USA "the bomb" is thrown around a lot too so not too out of the ordinary. Anyhow not sure about other countries slang as in the United States at least where I am from you really learn very little about worldwide affairs.
bombshell

Noun​

bombshell (plural bombshells)

1. A bomb or artillery shell designed to explode on impact.
  2. (figurative) Something that is very surprising, shocking, amazing or sensational.