The Zombie Apocalypse is Real, and it’s already started

Poison Pen

Well its not what you think according to this article. According to the article its not the dead we have to worry about but:

Now I’m not talking about the Walking Dead here. I’m talking about real-life zombies who are so whacked out on drugs, television, our sick society, and countless other degenerating factors, that they have morphed into mindless soulless beasts that no longer care about their fellow human beings.

The above from the article. If you really think about this it makes sense but read the entire article here and make up your own mind:

The Zombie Apocalypse is Real, and it’s already started

TimeFlipper

Back in the 1960s i recall reading a book about so called real zombies..

They were located in Hawaii where Voodoo was widespread at that time..
They were made Zombies by inhaling a certain powder that could be thrown over them, and apparently the US govt discovered how to make that powder!!

Maybe the NWO wants lots of us to become Zombies??

Poison Pen

Back in the 1960s i recall reading a book about so called real zombies..

They were located in Hawaii where Voodoo was widespread at that time..
They were made Zombies by inhaling a certain powder that could be thrown over them, and apparently the US govt discovered how to make that powder!!

Maybe the NWO wants lots of us to become Zombies??

They were made Zombies by inhaling a certain powder that could be thrown over them

Interesting....hmmmm.

TnWatchdog

A very interesting article Poison Pen, which makes alot of sense. The conditioning (smart phones, Internet, games, and cable TV) of our modern society has made everyone very vunerable. Just like the article says when a disaster happens these unprepared people won't be knocking at your door...hell no, they will be kicking your door in and taking what they please for THEIR survival. This is a real threat and may be more dangerous than the actual disaster.

correction123

Yes, you are correct to a point, but it won't be an apocalypse yet, we will experience such atrocities around the globe. Miami where I use to live had a black fella eating a homeless guy alive. And there was another one in Florida doing the same thing...it could be a government testing using rare chemical cocktails. They are well known to dose cities and towns with chemical agents since the 1960's. Maybe just maybe this same testing produces mind altering zombies it wouldn't be that far from the truth.

Poison Pen

Cannibals and Chemtrails....if they are not spraying the population with Raid they are cooking up human barbecues. I do not buy the Chemtrail theory but thats me. Cannibals could exist in civilized countries. Zombies are a Hollywood concoction....The powers that be need to start worrying about how to keep us around instead of concentrating and speculating on our doom.