The Zombie Apocalypse is Real, and it’s already started

correction123

You could be right! My was only a suggestion...because quite frankly who knows why these mindless aborigines have a appetite for human flesh.

Derrick C.

Well its not what you think according to this article. According to the article its not the dead we have to worry about but:

Now I’m not talking about the Walking Dead here. I’m talking about real-life zombies who are so whacked out on drugs, television, our sick society, and countless other degenerating factors, that they have morphed into mindless soulless beasts that no longer care about their fellow human beings.

The above from the article. If you really think about this it makes sense but read the entire article here and make up your own mind:

The Zombie Apocalypse is Real, and it’s already started
the zombie appocalypse is real and it will be exactly like the walking dead? how i know you ask? because the virous that starts it all will be a rabies crossed with mad cow, or any other scenario like that, so yeah the zombie appocalypse is very real :) and i hope and look forward to the day it happens haha

TimeFlipper

A flame thrower could be a great weapon to have in case you were attacked by a large group of zombies. You couldn't chop their heads fast enough but you could set them all on fire and run like hell.

The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown, a song from 1968 that had the hidden message in it about zombies Dawg..You remember what it was called??..FIRE :D
A flame thrower could be a great weapon to have in case you were attacked by a large group of zombies. You couldn't chop their heads fast enough but you could set them all on fire and run like hell.

TimeFlipper

The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown, a song from 1968 that had the hidden message in it about zombies Dawg..You remember what it was called??..FIRE :D

ooops what went wrong there?? :eek::D

TnWatchdog

Thanks TimeFlipper, now I can't get that tune out of my head. Remember Time of the Season? Some Zombies can even carry a tune.

TimeFlipper

And did you know Dawg that Colin Blunstone from the Zombies dated my fav woman, Caroline Munro? :rolleyes:
The song from him, Caroline goodbye, was all about her and their split up...Its a great song too :D

The_Ruffneck

Exactly, but the real zombie apocalypse will begin when the food trucks stop rolling and there's no food.Zombies have been pushed by the ruling elite the past few years as a "warning" as to what is coming.Similar to them handing out emergency preparedness packs to the banking executives earlier this year.