The Zombie Apocalypse is Real, and it’s already started

HDRKID

Well, we certainly have a RETAIL APOCALYPSE seeing a lot of stores closing and boarding up. Zombie banks of 2009 are fine, but we have zombie malls now. Most of these unDEAD will be passing away soon. Basically, going to the mall now is eerie. Like there are so many vacancies. Do hope that our situation will improve. Otherwise, we might have a zombie apocalypse that is truly epic.

The ‘Retail Apocalypse’ Might Just Mean the Reinvention of the Shopping Experience

hhg_store.jpg

Tron1

If it does happen i will be ready am starting to collect weapons. Making deals across sea's. They will do anything for me because they like me they know who I am in the future. So I will receive anyything i would like.

TimeFlipper

Messed up...double post

Dont worry about that my friend, you got a double like from me (y) :D..

There was one time on here a while back when i made a triple posting..:confused:..fortunately i realised what i had done and i removed two of those postings :eek:...It was around that time Dawg when i was starting to think that i had an obsessive condition which made me duplicate everything i did or said duplicate everything i did or said :D..

TimeFlipper

Im very certain that there several brain dead politicians in the US and the UK..:eek: :D.

Excluding Mr Trump and a few of his close advisers and friends in the White House, of course (y)

I just a thought..that loony bunch of the political correct idiots and the laughable liberals, might be telling Mr Trump that he MUST drop the name The White House, and change it into The Multicultural House :LOL:....yeah right..

jcolanzi

Im very certain that there several brain dead politicians in the US and the UK..:eek: :D.

Excluding Mr Trump and a few of his close advisers and friends in the White House, of course (y)

I just a thought..that loony bunch of the political correct idiots and the laughable liberals, might be telling Mr Trump that he MUST drop the name The White House, and change it into The Multicultural House :LOL:....yeah right..

If we had proof they were Zombies it would make it easier. We could skip the formalities and just eliminate them.