The Zombie Apocalypse is Real, and it’s already started

TimeFlipper

Im very certain that there several brain dead politicians in the US and the UK..:eek: :D.

Excluding Mr Trump and a few of his close advisers and friends in the White House, of course (y)

I just a thought..that loony bunch of the political correct idiots and the laughable liberals, might be telling Mr Trump that he MUST drop the name The White House, and change it into The Multicultural House :LOL:....yeah right..

If we had proof they were Zombies it would make it easier. We could skip the formalities and just eliminate them.

I was not suggesting that the politicians were real life Zombies, i was simply taking the piss out of them :LOL:..

Froggers

I've done a little studying to see if this is possible. I am a addict of zombie games & movies, R-evil started it all. I honestly dont think it will be like the tv shows kind. I do think however we will have some disease. I also think like the movie's we will have to learn to start over again. I have done all the study's you all have but i watch a movie where they brought back a dog's head. I've also joined a college course once where we learned how to survive a said apocalypse, I've also read a book where there was years past of event that happened. I've brought this up to family friends and they all think im weird you guys will to most likely. Idn!

JimmyD

I've done a little studying to see if this is possible. I am a addict of zombie games & movies, R-evil started it all. I honestly dont think it will be like the tv shows kind. I do think however we will have some disease. I also think like the movie's we will have to learn to start over again. I have done all the study's you all have but i watch a movie where they brought back a dog's head. I've also joined a college course once where we learned how to survive a said apocalypse, I've also read a book where there was years past of event that happened. I've brought this up to family friends and they all think im weird you guys will to most likely. Idn!

It's a metaphor?

We're already experiencing the zombie part. ...as in "Zombies" are unthinking idiots, selfish stupid people who cannot think beyond what they are told to think and do by society at large.

lamdo263

It's a metaphor?

We're already experiencing the zombie part. ...as in "Zombies" are unthinking idiots, selfish stupid people who cannot think beyond what they are told to think and do by society at large.
Very slight, only a percentile. Has to do with the first part of a para-virus extracted from the junk vampire virus. This universal first kills you and then whatever is attached to the that virus as a secondary rider, via a reactive retro-writing DNA code virus after death, can come into being.

Does not necessarily have to be a zombie. For instance it could be a Broadway stage performer