Theories about what deja vus mean

Rodrigo.Ramone

Hi guys, been quite an experiencer of deja vus, I would like to hear what you all think about it...
Certainly deja vus themselves are evidence of non-linear time, just like precognitive dreams (we can´t predict anything, it´s countless variables, if we know something "random" will happen before it happens, that must mean the very same event is always happening, we just dont know because we experience life linearly).

Some think deja vus occur when something in the matrix changes. Do you agree with it? Deja vus puzzle me (unlike precognitive dreams) and I dont know what to make it. Some nights ago, I had a deja vu inside a dream, it was the first time it ever happened in a dream, found it very interesting...

What about you guys, do you experience deja vus?
Let me know what your thoughts are or if there´s any consistent theories about it...

paulyoung2

you ever had a lucid dream? like really a lucid dream where you are totally in full control?

try it sometime... many think they can never get there.. but if IF and when you do.. your world will change. Of course you still wont understand anything and moment you are out of it you will rationalize it the longer time passes on.. this is the nature of thing sin yoru timeline.. time "heals" everything.. in reality this is NEVER the case.. and this is part of what dejavu is.. PART of it since it can come in many different ways.. this is just one of them.

Rodrigo.Ramone

you ever had a lucid dream? like really a lucid dream where you are totally in full control?

try it sometime... many think they can never get there.. but if IF and when you do.. your world will change. Of course you still wont understand anything and moment you are out of it you will rationalize it the longer time passes on.. this is the nature of thing sin yoru timeline.. time "heals" everything.. in reality this is NEVER the case.. and this is part of what dejavu is.. PART of it since it can come in many different ways.. this is just one of them.

Hello, thanks for the reply!

Yes, I´ve had lucid dreams. I don´t know if I understood you correctly. I didn´t catch the connection between lucid dreams and deja vus... Could you explain a little further? Deja vus have to do with healing? I´m lost...