There are time travelers here

mthamson

I have been watching for some time, and finally need to share and inquire. I have little benefit from having my experience confirmed. When I'm from by the common concept of "time travel" I'm sure will fall to skeptical ears. However, my curiosity is: what proof would sway your opinion? What details could I convey of the futures would cause your belief, or rather; your understanding of truths? I'm wiling to divulge information to any questions. Perhaps the proper question could tie understandings together.

As a outreach to others who may be true: which spin state did you use?

mthamson

Are you a bot? Your word structure is rather odd for a human.
No, not a bot. Assuming that implies an automation of posting. No, word structure has changed over "time" or is different in mine. From what I gather, it would be as old english is to you.

mthamson

In reflection of this matter, I believe that my perceived formality is a personal weakness in this brane. In compensation for what information I may be able to convey, I wish for my reciprocation to be your assistance in my improvement in conversational fluidity. Therefore, my intention is to discontinue any use of truncwrite and use currently common language regardless of its "bot" presentation. For that, I wish for you to assist in my understanding of how specific sentence compilations appear as non-standard or in lacking of fluidity.

This point behind us: I recall the initial offerings of my curiosity. What questions asked would convince your opinion of my or any other "time travel".

To further inquire to others, and to begin my string of testing and outreach:
1. What spin state did you use?
2. What method did you use for comparative state inquiry?