There are time travelers here

mthamson

To answer questions: I am from 87 years "future", however, as noted in many of my posts this is only the relative time within my origin brane. Time travel is not possible within one brane, as is typically portrayed.

To obtain a "time" machine, or rather a machine capable of brane travel, I recommend pursing engineering and understanding related to the newest neutrino discovery:
Boffins quietly cheering possible discovery of new fundamental particle: Sterile neutrino

And investigating the Higgs field. All that is needed is an understanding of how matter receives mass from higher dimensions.

TimeFlipper

To answer questions: I am from 87 years "future", however, as noted in many of my posts this is only the relative time within my origin brane. Time travel is not possible within one brane, as is typically portrayed.

To obtain a "time" machine, or rather a machine capable of brane travel, I recommend pursing engineering and understanding related to the newest neutrino discovery:
Boffins quietly cheering possible discovery of new fundamental particle: Sterile neutrino

And investigating the Higgs field. All that is needed is an understanding of how matter receives mass from higher dimensions.

It is NOT the newest Neutrino "discovery" that you stated, it is pure speculation on the part of some Fermilab "boffins" residing in the US..
The first paragraph in your link says precisely, its "speculation"...I respectfully suggest that you read more carefully what is stated in your "links"...
The boffins at Fermilab have been hunting the last 15 years for that sterile Neutrino, and i suspect that they will still be hunting another 15 years longer, for any further developments :D..

Perhaps if you go back to the brane you originate from, you might find more information in there about that sterile neutrino, assuming of course, that you can actually get back to your own brane ;)..

Last edited:

Legion

I'll bite. There has been an issue bothering me on the subject for some time now. Let's assume someone with malicious intent gained access to a time machine. How could one manage to stop them? Do alternate worlds exist, or would someone in the "future" retain memories and be able to fix the "present"?

mthamson

Alternate worlds do. The outcomes of alternate worlds do not have to occur in a destination world. My presence is an example of this. I know that brane travel exists and am tasked with pushing it here. However, there is nothing that guarantees that even implementing exacting events will result in the outcome (travel) existing here.

Someone from the "future" can cause influence but not direct outcome as exactingly as you are questioning.

Legion

All right, so about yhis “brane” travel. Am I right in assuming you mean brain, the organ in our head we use to think? If so, is it right to assume this form to travel turns your memory into data or energy and sends it to the past somehow?

mthamson

My apologies. Brane refers to "membrane" which in itself is a poor descriptor of separation between multiverse locations.

Traveling between branes transfers by information encoded onto waves, this includes matter or energy. Locations in branes, like earth, can have different relative times due to velocity differences. As an example, earth in my origin brane has had slightly more time elapse due to a slightly larger velocity. In effect, by traveling to your brane I traveled "backwards" in time. The only difference from what is commonly thought as "time travel" is I did not travel backwards in time, I traveled to a different timeline to a location in a relative past.

OmniBon

Can your brane help us with the holy war? Is that happening there or just here? We might have a judgment day kinda thing on our hands...

mthamson

Can your brane help us with the holy war? Is that happening there or just here? We might have a judgment day kinda thing on our hands...

No. To be direct, the protocol in place to influence but not directly guide travel discovery is for this reason. We do not wish to promote travel to a population that cannot handle itself. The results could be detrimental to our and other branes. Science develops in stark contrast to human flaws. It is often absorbed and utilized by these flaws, such as greed and self. A precipitation point occurs when science develops faster and more benevolently than these flaws can infect. I am from a population that fortunately was able to reach this point in spite of ourselves.

This population is dancing before this precipice and will move beyond it at it's own will. No intervention can fully sway the momentum already in place.

OmniBon

No. To be direct, the protocol in place to influence but not directly guide travel discovery is for this reason. We do not wish to promote travel to a population that cannot handle itself. The results could be detrimental to our and other branes. Science develops in stark contrast to human flaws. It is often absorbed and utilized by these flaws, such as greed and self. A precipitation point occurs when science develops faster and more benevolently than these flaws can infect. I am from a population that fortunately was able to reach this point in spite of ourselves.

This population is dancing before this precipice and will move beyond it at it's own will. No intervention can fully sway the momentum already in place.
1. Please?

1. Please?
2. Do you have Lucifer in your brane?
3. Did you already have a holy war?
4. If God is all branes as a being, and if the 3rd dimension appears as one or as a snake to the 5 dimension, wouldn't multiple points in time and space be as one?

5. As in though you are in the future our fates may be linked?
6. Shouldn't God judge us? I.e. the being the branes make up and not the brane?
7. What type is your government? Monarchy Oligarchy Democracy Republic Anarchy or what?
8. can you forward my request for help to your superiors?