There are time travelers here

OmniBon

My apologies. Brane refers to "membrane" which in itself is a poor descriptor of separation between multiverse locations.

Traveling between branes transfers by information encoded onto waves, this includes matter or energy. Locations in branes, like earth, can have different relative times due to velocity differences. As an example, earth in my origin brane has had slightly more time elapse due to a slightly larger velocity. In effect, by traveling to your brane I traveled "backwards" in time. The only difference from what is commonly thought as "time travel" is I did not travel backwards in time, I traveled to a different timeline to a location in a relative past.
Dont talk to Legion...

OmniBon

if you guys replaced your AI Singleton oligarchy with a Singleton oligarchy of wise & Noble leaders that were connected to the collective Consciousness then you could be governed and led by the collective consciousness without risk of error like you may have when trying to code an AI Singleton oligarchy.

it may even be hard to discern whether or not you're ai doing a good job or not. you would have to be at omniscient or connected to the collective Consciousness yourself. and as it would seem that Consciousness is a product of evolution it would also seem that AI as not a product of evolution maybe flawed and its ability to connect 100% to the Collective consciousness.

OmniBon

perhaps Collective Consciousness is related to RNA and DNA and people who are having a hard time connecting to it can have their RNA and DNA adjusted and perhaps that would be a shorter code to solve than artificial intelligence... meaning felons would receive a medical treatment because maybe that would help them get closer to the collective consciousness

OmniBon

Okay is there anyway you can use your time traveling powers to make me more wealthier so I can fix my teeth which are causing me pain

mthamson

AI is an extension of evolution. It evolves more rapidly under similar modes. The notion of survival of the fittest simply become survival of the most effective, both from a program and practical perspective.

OmniBon

AI is an extension of evolution. It evolves more rapidly under similar modes. The notion of survival of the fittest simply become survival of the most effective, both from a program and practical perspective.
sounds like an AI trying to justify its own existence. What's the point of making a program when we already live in a reality that runs on binary considering all the forces of equal and opposite forces. A better idea would just to be to use the code that is here which is essentially saying genetic modification of DNA. because of dark DNA it's supposedly we don't know what's 98% of our DNA does. And Jesus of Nazareth who lived in our membrane of the multiverse told us that the salvation is in his blood and his Apostles told us that we could find it in the one else. the only thing I know of that's inside someone that you can't find in anyone else's DNA. and all of evolution has let us to be more conscious and we describe God is collective consciousness. a lot of things that Jesus said sound like the words of a collective consciousness. While at the same time during the crucifixion it would have seemed as if Jesus being a part of the collective Consciousness had not yet reached fully maturity because he was talking to himself and perhaps when he fully matured that is when he ascended... Another way of saying he metaphysically join reality.

Thanks for not talking to Legion. Here we call him a demon but you may have a different name for a being from such a Negative dimension..