There is no hope

Mr Unknown

We're all fucked, right? God, the devil, the CIA, the transhumanists, the Rothschild family, maybe reincarnation. Who knows. All I know is that we are all screwed. There really is no hope. All of this was written. This is a program. We are all doomed. We are just puppets who suffer for the enjoyment of the devil and the creator himself. What should we do? I do not know. But we cannot change destiny. We cannot change what is already written by an omniscient God. All I know is that we're all fucked

NaturalPhilosopher

We're all fucked, right? God, the devil, the CIA, the transhumanists, the Rothschild family, maybe reincarnation. Who knows. All I know is that we are all screwed. There really is no hope. All of this was written. This is a program. We are all doomed. We are just puppets who suffer for the enjoyment of the devil and the creator himself. What should we do? I do not know. But we cannot change destiny. We cannot change what is already written by an omniscient God. All I know is that we're all fucked
the current world situation is so unbelievably positive right now behind the scenes you have no idea. .
all the control structures were dismantled in the 8yrs from 2012.

the dark things are now public when they were secret before.
everything the cabal is doing isn't working, clearly.
have faith

TimeFlipper

the current world situation is so unbelievably positive right now behind the scenes you have no idea. .
all the control structures were dismantled in the 8yrs from 2012.

the dark things are now public when they were secret before.
everything the cabal is doing isn't working, clearly.
have faith

Blimey, I NEVER thought I would be agreeing with NP, but iam forced to agree when he brought up 2012...Which was the transitional start that no psychic PRIOR to 2012, could ever see what was happening in our World BEYOND 2012!!...NP is 100% correct about the "cabal", the TRUTH is now unfolding..

Clovis

For every devil there is an angel. If you just watch the news or read social media, it is easy to focus on the negative. There are certainly bad people in the world, however, there are plenty of positive things going on. You are far less likely to die a violent death than 100 years ago, far less people live in abject poverty than 50 years ago and the internet is 100 times more effective at spreading information than the Gutenberg press. A fair assessment and a balanced approach to our future will have highs and lows but I'm optimistic