There is only the paradox of "Dummett". There is even the opposite

Giamps78

There is only the paradox of "Dummett" There is even the opposite, that is the paradox of "Dummett" backwards.
The paradox of Dummett that I discovered after a few "who" suggested to look it up on Google, says that if you experience a journey back in time, if a relative or an admirer of a great painter of the past wanted to return back to meet him and bring with him his works to have the original signature of the author, the painter moved by the proximity of the person came from the future would not be able to paint anything at all.
At that point, the time traveler having discovered the damage done in the past would leave the works and everything would remain as before his trip.
And then there is the question: Who painted these paintings?
To this question at the end of the article will add a second question: "who threw the coin?"
But first there is the analysis of the paradox of dummet otherwise.
Now suppose that it is a famous painter to want to go back in time and to want to meet one of his old relative, say the grandfather, so we stay in the path of the above (and credibly done) by John Titor.
This painter travels through time, he comes from his grandfather, who asked him what he did in life and he explains that he is a painter.
Question as he paints, and this painter teaches the basics of painting and grandfather starts to paint pictures better than those of his nephew exactly the opposite of the paradox of dummet.
Then the traveler in time not to change everything is forced to take with him the pictures and bring them into the future saying they are his, or to destroy them once in the past realizes this.
Because instead could not let his grandfather and make him a great painter making him become a "nephew of art"?
the history can not be rewritten because in the event that it were rewritten it would previously.
So we would not have more to do with a simple painter, but with a "nephew of art."
What is meant by "history already rewritten earlier?"
Quite simply, I should rewrite everything I have just written, in fact, the correct word is overwritten.
I began this essay by saying: "there is only the paradox of dummet, there is even the opposite, that is the paradox of dummet otherwise.
Note:
Warning, the painter who travels back in time and meets his grandfather in the paradox of "dummet" backwards is no longer just a painter, is a "nephew of art."
Then it would fall into the category of paradox dummet, not its opposite!
The grandfather is a painter the most important, but the story has already been rewritten!
Inspector Gadget would say:
This message will self-destruct in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...
All this was to say that maybe for example, or maybe not today maybe John Titor for example, or perhaps the fastest processor in circulation would be a Pentium.
But that even John Titor knew because his time travel had already determined the rewrite before it could happen, because his actions had already rewritten prior history without anyone would know.
THAT IS NOT OKAY.
And we come to the coin toss.
A dime can be launched twice in exactly the same way?
In theory there are billions of billions of possibilities that make a coin toss something unpredictable.
But it is theoretically possible that the movements of the coin, the bounces on walls, floors or tables are exactly identical in every way and therefore also the outcome of the roll is the same.
You can occur for a simple reason: it is not forbidden by the laws of physics.
It is not forbidden that a coin can follow the same route twice, with the same weights, the same rebounds, the same forces exerted.
Indeed, if we wanted to build a special machine would probably all the coins the same route, but in that case the toss would change significantly the meaning given to it today.
Therefore when I mean coin toss, I mean throwing free and casual, with 9.81 of gravity and bumpy.
Here, the question is the same: two launches can be identical in all respects?
The answer is not helpful, though as mentioned on billions of billions of rolls is possible that there are some significantly almost identical, and probably one that will be in every way, almost the futility would answer yes.
But if history is rewritten and within the story is the launch of a dime I get two launches dime identical.
This happens for one simple reason, the toss is the same but applies to two different times.
One might wonder how is it possible that two launches are identical with billions of billions of chance of that happening in the calculation of probabilities.
In the end the answer might just be the paradox of Dummet.
Who painted the pictures the first time?
In practice the toss, and his shots on a tavolinoa, his tossing and circling equivalent to brush strokes on the canvas of the painter, only that the end result is trivial with two possibilities.

P.S.
message to
:
their overload of the power channel to avoid that it can be used for passing the signals.
But there is a trick, the same power overload can represent itself a signal, an indicator.
In short, they involuntarily to prevent any signal can possibly pass are emitting a signal, leave a trace

Last edited: