There's a strange unexplained crop formation in Cley Hill, Warminster, UK.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
"He had studied the grass in the crop circle and came to the conclusion that those who had made it and created the design must have used lasers, GPS devices, and microwaves, because the nodes of some stalks had been blasted on one side. He went on to say that the same effect was copied by localized microwave heating and that this had caused the stocks to flop to one side."

Any thoughts on this strange occurence?

Here is an aerial video.

This is the disclose.tv post.
http://www.disclose.tv/news/stunningly_complex_new_crop_circle_in_england_this_is_a_video_of_flying_over_it/139852

TimeFlipper

The crop circles look in perfect condition to me, no sign of being burnt or flopping over any where! :D

Who is doing it and why?..To be honest i have no idea..Some people think they are made by those pesky aliens from outer space..

Others believe they are the signs for the destruction of our Planet, each of them containing a specific count down to the end of humanity...

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
The crop circles look in perfect condition to me, no sign of being burnt or flopping over any where! :D

Who is doing it and why?..To be honest i have no idea..Some people think they are made by those pesky aliens from outer space..

Others believe they are the signs for the destruction of our Planet, each of them containing a specific count down to the end of humanity...
I looked into the shape more.

Apparently, it's a light vehicle called a Merkaba that can be activated in almost anyone and both the tetrahedrons spin into a saucer shape that can be visibly seen by people, such as the military and i
t can be measured scientifically. When it's spinning, it expands to a diameter of 50 to 60 feet.

It's supposed to carry people into other dimensions and can be mentally controlled.

Whoever did this, may of been trying to send a message.

It is a very complex shape and very specific. I don't see how a person managed to do this.

Also, since the view is quite distant, it's hard to tell whether the crop flopped over or not.

In ancient Egypt, the word Merkaba referred to a rotating light that would take the spirit and the body from one world into another.
In Hebrew, it means chariot of God. In the bible, it is the way Ezekiel ascended into Heaven.

Whoever accomplished such a task, they're a living printer.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I cant see why something or someone from the ancient Egyptian Times would want to place such symbols onto UK soil :confused:..
Nah, its gotta be some of pesky little Alien ET`s thats responsible for them, or some mad professor who lives in Warminster which was actually the first place in the UK to report on UFO`s...You also made a reference to Warminster in one of your postings..:D

Carl Miller

They may be alien to us. But they are probably not alien.
Let me give you a hint on crop circles origins.
Magnetism manifests into a variety of ways. Human scientists seemed to got a hold on Nikolas Tesla's principles. And finally put them into practice.
Basically speaking magnetism expresses itself through color temperature light and form or shape.
Since they learned how to manipulate clouds shaping them into the figures of Jesus and Buddha. Don't you think they wouldn,t also be desirous of creating piece of esoterical art out of crops? Think of that.
Crop circles are human artifacts.
There is sort of goofy content in crop circles.
Alien agenda and modus operandi does not include the wish to land on White House lawn neither having publicity out of esoterical art.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Magnetism manifests into a variety of ways. Human scientists seemed to got a hold on Nikolas Tesla's principles. And finally put them into practice.
Basically speaking magnetism expresses itself through color temperature light and form or shape.
Since they learned how to manipulate clouds shaping them into the figures of Jesus and Buddha. Don't you think they wouldn,t also be desirous of creating piece of esoterical art out of crops? Think of that.
Alien agenda and modus operandi does not include the wish to land on White House lawn neither having publicity out of esoterical art.

The strange thing about those crop circles, is that nobody has ever seen anybody or anything actually making them, which leads me to think that maybe aliens could be responsible for them...Consider this, an alien flying saucer or what ever they use, selects an area to do those crop circles on...

They would use a cloaking device, be completely silent as they hover over the ground and most probably have an anti radar device on it too...They would have a screen inside their craft which shows what design they want, and then they would electronically transfer the design onto the ground, taking maybe 30 seconds or less, to complete the process..

Carl Miller

whoever have been making these crop circles have a high degree of knowledge regarding the so called sacred geometry.
We cannot rule out the existence of fake crop circles. But putting the high degree of stupidity of some skeptics apart we cannot deny some crop circles were constructed in a way it is simply inexplicable their origin.
Unless the high rank of human scientists making use of ultra sophisticated devices orbiting around the earth are producing these phenomena.
Here we are caught left footed, as that goal keeper who missed his kick and let the ball into.
Only two months ago, or such, we were commenting the inexplicable event of an airplane during a demo flight had its left wing cut by a rock travelling almost at the speed of sound targeting the wing as if the whole incident would have been previously planned.
More...the rock was flying horizontally. And the pilot survived for having pulled the cord and ejected from the plane.
We have more doubts than explanations....

TimeFlipper

One thing we are certain of Carl, is that the rock was definitely not a meteorite, because when they descend to Earth, its at a 45 degree angle, and never horizontally...There was a night i was travelling home along one of our motorways, when suddenly the whole sky turned literally into daylight...

I recall looking up to the sky and saw a black object with fire coming out of the back of it, travelling horizontally...everything happened in about 15 seconds from dark to light then back to dark...Two days later the newspapers reported the incident after hundreds of people had witnessed it within about a 40 mile radius from where i was travelling back home....Newspapers said it was a part of an old satellite that was falling to Earth!...Not a single newspaper stated that it was travelling horizontally and not downwards o_0..

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith

The strange thing about those crop circles, is that nobody has ever seen anybody or anything actually making them, which leads me to think that maybe aliens could be responsible for them...Consider this, an alien flying saucer or what ever they use, selects an area to do those crop circles on...

They would use a cloaking device, be completely silent as they hover over the ground and most probably have an anti radar device on it too...They would have a screen inside their craft which shows what design they want, and then they would electronically transfer the design onto the ground, taking maybe 30 seconds or less, to complete the process..

I feel that I must correct you TF I have seen footage many times of metallic ball/disc shaped items bobbing up and down over corn fields. Whenever the object got close to the corn it all dropped into circles in an instant.

I have also seen footage in the distant past of similar objects performing manoeuvres over snow with the same results. As the object got close to the surface the snow instantly dropped and melted into Snow circles.