There's clearly nothing to UFO's (sarcasm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OakFieldAlienz444

Yeah, there's nothing to UFO's.

Former US defense official: We know UFOs are real - here's why that's concerning

Interesting tidbit from above article: Mellon, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, is involved with a new History Channel series, 'Unidentified,' which will expand on topics discussed in a recent New York Times article. In numerous interviews, Navy pilots revealed that they saw UFOs moving at hypersonic speeds, performing acts “beyond the physical limits of a human crew,” and emitting "no visible engine or infrared exhaust plumes."
"We know that UFOs exist. This is no longer an issue," he said. "The issue is why are they here? Where are they coming from and what is the technology behind these devices that we are observing?"
There are indications, Mellon said, that the objects reported by Navy pilots in 2014 and 2015 were doing things that aren't possible in this physical realm.

More info:

Navy UFO mystery deepens amid disclosure that 'unknown individuals' told officers to erase evidence

Donald Trump says he's heard 'interesting things' on Roswell crash

Top-secret UFO files could ‘gravely damage’ US national security, Navy says

Japan will draw up plans for potential UFO encounters, report says

Pentagon officially releases UFO videos

Newly released incident reports detail US Navy's 'UFO' encounters

Injury Caused by Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Radiation? • Red Pill Reports • RedPillReports.com

UFO's exist. I don't see how anyone can deny it at this point. I'm fine with the notion that they are not space aliens but anyone who thinks UFO's do not exist at this point is kidding themselves. The debate is only what are they, that's the only debate now. Sorry skeptics, there's been government knowledge of UFO's and it couldn't be more painfully obvious. Most of the articles
I listed come from Fox News and CNN and mainstream, only a few don't. They...are....flipping.....real.
How could UFO files "gravely damage" national security if they don't exist?
You think files on the Easter Bunny would damage national security? I don't.

And furthermore, what's with all this UFO stuff trickling out now and at such a fast pace?
Why now? Why is it one after the next? I'm detecting a pattern in the news.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

How could UFO files "gravely damage" national security if they don't exist?
You think files on the Easter Bunny would damage national security? I don't.

And furthermore, what's with all this UFO stuff trickling out now and at such a fast pace?
Why now? Why is it one after the next? I'm detecting a pattern in the news.
I dont see anything in the news.

I think, they cannot disclose the existence of extraterrestrials straight out. They have to do it slowly.

In my opinion, a lot of the people would go insane, especially the hardcore religious people. They would think the aliens are demons that are sent by the devil or something like that. I think, that is the reason for the gravely damage of national security, that you mentioned.

There was a test in a regional radio show in the US in the 30s. And they paniced.

I think this would be better today, but a lot of the people would still panic. also the world leaders would lose power, so the most should be against it because of this reason.

or do you think Brazil and the US can decide it alone? I ask you, because I dont know how this works.
I posted this in another thread. The former president has tried it in 2016. But the media didnt report on it.

First off let's address the National Security part of it....For starter's why create a panic when there is no need? If there were a serious threat to National Security I'd expect sweeping changes from the White House to the Pentagon thus far there have been none....The safety of US Pilots comes first and foremost....

Now for the Tom Delonge cronies and TTSA....First to Mellon, you have to respect his "opinion" simply because of the position he held within the "DIA" Defense Intelligence Agency"...But thats as far as it goes in my book.....What Delonge and his cronies put forth in the first "Unidentified" is nothing new and just a rehash of old crap....But there is a second documentary on "Unidentified" coming out on the History Channel soon and what will they rehash in this one?

And as too the link about Trump saying he had heard some interesting things about Roswell..."Heard" being the key word here....His remarks are only hearsay at this point....

OakFieldAlienz444

Last edited:
I would encourage anyone interested to check out MUFON's UFO Tracker:
https://ufostalker.com/

Oh, and this whole pilot UFO thing is nothing new so why are they only reporting it now?
Former Obama pilot says he saw a UFO?

Finally, the Mexican government had em on radar in the early 2000's.
Shepherd Smith covered it pretty well but since I couldn't find his version here you go:
Mexican Air Force Pilots Film UFOs

Again nothing new with the pilots..Pilots have been reporting UFOs since Kevin Arnold started this in 1947.....

TimeFlipper

Again nothing new with the pilots..Pilots have been reporting UFOs since Kevin Arnold started this in 1947.....

UFO`s were first spotted by Allied Aircraft during World War 2, on November 1944 and were named as Foo Fighters, because at that time, they had never been given the name of Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO)..

Initially they were first thought to be some type of German Wonder Weapon, because of their amazing aerial manouvers..
However that thought soon passed, when no Allied Aircraft was ever shot down by them.

You can go back further than WW2..All through the centuries people have seen things in the sky they did not understand....Only problem is we are in the 21st Century and it's easier to pull the wool over peoples eyes in this day and age...Thats because probably 98.9% of people believe anything they see or read...

TimeFlipper

You can go back further than WW2..All through the centuries people have seen things in the sky they did not understand....Only problem is we are in the 21st Century and it's easier to pull the wool over peoples eyes in this day and age...Thats because probably 98.9% of people believe anything they see or read...

Iam certain that you can go further back than 1944...However, the reports and sightings of those Foo Fighters that I mentioned, REALLY did happen and was Fully Documented during World War 2...If you can come up with anything before 1944 that was fully documented to the same extent of the Foo Fighters documentation, I very much look forward to seeing it...

Status
Not open for further replies.