There's clearly nothing to UFO's (sarcasm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OakFieldAlienz444

Since everyone here thinks I'm nuts anyway I will just say it: The above video of the alien looks extremely real to me.
This came out before CGI.
This video was never disproven.
A whistleblower by the name of "Victor" a fake name obviously, released it and smuggled it out of Area 51. It is a real video f an alien.

OakFieldAlienz444

Ben R. Rich, brilliant scientist, aeronautical engineer and Father of Stealth is more of an enigma now than he was during his lifetime. He is most noted for designing a stealth fighter-plane that flew undetected by radar and for his role as the second director of Lockheed Martin’s top-secret Skunk Works program. Born in 1925, Rich passed away in 1995 with controversy still brewing among his friends, critics and those who heard him speak publicly about whether or not he believed in UFOs and extraterrestrials.

Many questions remain unanswered. Was there a Ben Rich deathbed confession where he admitted that he knew that extraterrestrials and UFO visitors are real? Did he publicly mean it when he claimed that, “We now have the technology to take ET home,” or was it a joke? Is there credibility to other statements attributed to him in which he allegedly claimed technology learned at Roswell was used to influence the development of top secret U.S. aircraft? Are the alleged communications from Rich to his friend John Andrews credible?

With Rich’s last breath, definitive answers to these questions were lost forever.
Ben Rich and Skunk Works
Lockheed Martin’s Advanced Development Projects (ADP), known officially as Skunk Works, was a secret aeronautical research facility in Burbank, California. The founder and first director of Skunk Works was Clarence “Kelly” Johnson, who was the designer of a U.S. spy plane called the U-2. Ben Robert Rich joined Skunk Works in 1954 and helped design various aircraft, including a prototype that could reach speeds more than 1,300 mph. He became the second director of Skunk Works, holding that position from 1975 until his retirement in 1991.

OakFieldAlienz444

I'm sure Mr. Ben Rich was just saying this to make millions of dollars..........on his fucking deathbed.
Maybe God could somehow give him a check?

OakFieldAlienz444

Lara Logan: Do you believe in aliens?

Robert Bigelow: I'm absolutely convinced. That's all there is to it.

Lara Logan: Do you also believe that UFOs have come to Earth?

Robert Bigelow: There has been and is an existing presence, an ET presence. And I spent millions and millions and millions -- I probably spent more as an individual than anybody else in the United States has ever spent on this subject.

OakFieldAlienz444

I'm done. I could lay out ten billion facts, show videos of actual aliens (which I believe I've already done)
and it wouldn't change one mind.

OakFieldAlienz444

Oh yeah, I'm an old man on my deathbed, a decorated man with lots of life experience and notoriety and fame and fortune
and I'm gonna ruin my reputation to all the people I ever knew by making up a story about seeing
dead space aliens right before I die.

alpha centauri

Since everyone here thinks I'm nuts anyway I will just say it:
I dont think that.

You are one of the normal sane ones. The people that dont believe in aliens are a little nuts here.
But they are also loved members , of course. I dont want to exclude them because of that.
they are nuts in a positive way. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.