These Are The 13 known Extraterrestrial Races Living On Earth

Negan

THE member
I've heard this referenced many times since I first got online in 1997. (Thanks AOL! Not.) They say the "Nordics" are walking amongst us. I wouldn't mind meeting one. (But keep the grays away!)

Nanu-Nanu

Mayhem

Zenith
It's mostly above that those that cannot see, but for those that are enlightened it is always seen.

Many a day will come but you already know this golden one.

Freak Show

There are those who live in constant higher consciousnesses, although seen as spirit by those here on earth, may not actually be. Those 13 are of speculation, there much more.

titorite

We need to stop Illegal Alien Immigration by building a SPACE WALL!

Seriously though, I dont think their are multiple Space alien races, I dont think any can reach us. Space is too vast. I think the greys are it and I think they are terrestrial too I think they evolved here reached the state we are approaching where we swap biological consciousness into and out of the computer. I think they all elected for digital immortality and when they want to interact with the physical world they just load themselves into a blank or a little grey body. Ive seen some neat stuff...stuff where what looked physical like a ship turned into energy... so lets say thats a thing. They can make ships that turn into light and travel at the speed of light... it is still two light years to the nearest star that may or may not have life either way its a two year journey just to look. And whats the point? Whats the goal or end game? They dont need resources.

Then their is the subject of soul and after life. If you are immortal , digitally, but your soul is not what then? Have they doomed themselves to never return to the light from whence we came? WIll they never know the return to Gods grace? I think that is part of the reason we are studied. They desperate attempt to figure out of their digital soul goes to an after life or not. Gotta figure life must get real boring of eons of existence.

Last edited: