TheSerbRyder_ReTurns' Views on John Titor

Exactly what Titor said that Liberty posted. And the Nine Corporations (a book I never got) but mentioned by Titor as well as Frank Tipler's Book "Omega Point" well, I think that is the name of it (never read either but bits and pieces of it), but ya, it's me and Pam knows who I am. Nothing is all that random but time traveling may well be.

Excuse me, but I am not Darby either.

Why would anyone be perhaps trumped up on what Titor said about religion (you discussed that in this thread) and that was what I was bringing up, that I am not necessarily going to agree all the way on what Titor said. There may be parallels here, but this is suppose to be a different universe, so perhaps it will not be the same. Perhaps it will with the big event in 2015 or whenever it happens, and that is another point, it can happen sooner or later, but I still am going to try and look at it a different way, since a lot of people do not like Titor's future. Perhaps it can still be changed even more or am I missing something that has not really been going on?? (This Future is not the same all the way as Titor stated his was, if it was.)
Bye!

http://www.youtube.com/user/grumpalf

And since I am older, perhaps I will be a "grump"!
Have a drink, oh, that was the chat Titor had, with that orange wine whatever!

im a fan of that 2036 techno beat, contemplated making a song to it, more than once

SerbRyder, did Titor ever tell you that you were much needed for his mission? I think you are needed. Peoples misconceptions and preconceptions about you color his entire story in an intended way.

nope but honest truth, i did tell him, do you know who i am? cause i plan on being real big someday...

when i told lib this, i laughingly yet seriously said, john was probably like kid you have no idea... then he showed me his posting guidelines, i could go more in depth, but people get all pissy when i tell the true story of the fax

found this, and thought it was really funny... anyways something is strange about me posting on this site, first of all when i come here, not logged in, everything loads up quick, when im logged in... everything is slow as a snail, making it very annoying to post here... so who doesnt want me posting here? the site? or someone else?