TheSerbRyder_ReTurns' Views on John Titor

haha funny for a smart ass comment, you would surely know code of 1's and 0's can be manipulated... smart ass, and yes i tried to quote you, but i keep seeing these 3 bars flash on the top right of my screen

Samstwitch is quoting John Titor,

John,
February 8, 2001

JOHN TITOR: "When you say 'teleportation', I assume you mean public transportation. Yes, we have a basic high-speed system."

Ren,
He probably misread the word 'teleportation' as transportation. I'm a professional linguist and I see mistakes like this.

Sam,
Ask anyone in the United States today what "teleportation" means and they will say something like, "Beam me up, Scottie" as in Star Trek and other Sci-Fi movies and TV series.

Ren,
Star Trek is one of my favorite classic shows. I imagine that John probably knows about it as there is no Hollywood in his time. Just archived media.

Sam,
John said in his posts, in his world they didn't have national TV broadcasting, and electricity wasn't always available, because of the aftermath of Nuclear War. In his world line, they watched localized broadcasts on the Internet (streaming, something we didn't even have in 2001). John's world didn't have the old science fiction TV series and movies available that we watch today, so he wasn't familiar with that term.

Ren,
Heh, that's correct. There are no networks in the future again until the 2040's. I believe he said that he did like to watch old TV shows and movies thanks to pirated media from the past.

am i the only one who thinks he meant teleportation was a means of transportation in his time? im no expert, yet i think i have a lot of common sense

oh and segway as "it" ahhhhahahaha figures no one would get "it" before 9/11 cept maybe a kid who did know what war was, just like john, shit what am i talking about, they still dont get "it" john

Samstwitch is quoting John Titor,

John,
February 8, 2001

JOHN TITOR: "When you say 'teleportation', I assume you mean public transportation. Yes, we have a basic high-speed system."

Ren,
He probably misread the word 'teleportation' as transportation. I'm a professional linguist and I see mistakes like this.

Sam,
Ask anyone in the United States today what "teleportation" means and they will say something like, "Beam me up, Scottie" as in Star Trek and other Sci-Fi movies and TV series.

Ren,
Star Trek is one of my favorite classic shows. I imagine that John probably knows about it as there is no Hollywood in his time. Just archived media.

Sam,
John said in his posts, in his world they didn't have national TV broadcasting, and electricity wasn't always available, because of the aftermath of Nuclear War. In his world line, they watched localized broadcasts on the Internet (streaming, something we didn't even have in 2001). John's world didn't have the old science fiction TV series and movies available that we watch today, so he wasn't familiar with that term.

Ren,
Heh, that's correct. There are no networks in the future again until the 2040's. I believe he said that he did like to watch old TV shows and movies thanks to pirated media from the past.

am i the only one who thinks he meant teleportation was a means of transportation in his time? im no expert, yet i think i have a lot of common sense

oh and segway as "it" ahhhhahahaha figures no one would get "it" before 9/11 cept maybe a kid who did know what war was, just like john, shit what am i talking about, they still dont get "it" john

people over complicate things, john lived a simple life, or am i lying?

Thanks for posting. It's NAZISM! Been going on since G.W. Bush stole two elections and stole our Civil Rights with the [Un] Patriot Act. Lots of innocent people went to Gitmo for years, were illegally tortured, and some died. Now they're going to make it legal on U.S. soil. It's Anti-American in every way. This is our country today. We need a civil war (against the government).

January 9, 2001

QUESTION: ...and who are those involved with breathing life into this supposed NWO, that many people in our current world-line are so afraid of?

JOHN TITOR: "On my worldline, we are no longer afraid of the 'NWO'. Are you afraid of Nazis?"

Refer to my Post #45, click here.

im no expert but i'd say the first big domino to nazi's infiltrating america, besides operation paper clip, was the murder of jfk

Here is the audio of Attorney Larry Haber on Coast to Coast...He talks to John's Mother, Kay, and asks her questions while on the phone with George Noory. Kay doesn't come on-the-air, but allows Larry to repeat her answers on-air. Kay did this to keep her identity unknown. I totally agree with what she did. Titor fans are seeking her out even today, and she has taken these steps to protect her identity. I don't believe any of this is a hoax. I believe it to be true.

I just found out that this interview existed recently. Kay said John on this Timeline was about 8 years old at the time, so this interview must have taken place in approximately 2006.

I wonder how many of you have heard this interview before. What other evidence is out there that we haven't seen?

amazing im surprised you found that! i never seen this before! catch the sarcasm? hey who's this pureplayinserb who uploaded it? probably some liar right?

since its hard for me to fuckin post without trying over and over 5 times or more should add this interesting comment on my titor video...

"

I think i remember reading your coments..:)
BackSideOFFThemoon4 hours ago"

since im having a hard time editing the jfk post... on my timeline people are no longer afraid of the nazies, are you afraid of the nwo?

BackSideOFFThemoon 4 hours ago"