Things to help HDR users with physical travel

Pegii

Here are some tips to help people who have a HDR and want to physical travel to another time and/or location. You're welcome.

1. Re: locating vortexes get an EMF detector. Or get a radio and if it goes fuzzy then you're over a vortex. Here are some other tips. Debate - Is this a really big vortex?

2. Get an EMF pump. This magnifies the energies.

3. You don't have to activate the HDR over a vortex. Just meditate with it for a while and then find a vortex and stand over it. It should physically transport you.

Any questions just ask.

TimeFlipper

Here are some tips to help people who have a HDR and want to physical travel to another time and/or location. You're welcome.

1. Re: locating vortexes get an EMF detector. Or get a radio and if it goes fuzzy then you're over a vortex. Here are some other tips. Debate - Is this a really big vortex?

3. You don't have to activate the HDR over a vortex. Just meditate with it for a while and then find a vortex and stand over it. It should physically transport you.

Any questions just ask.
Iam always on the look out for saving money, and would suggest you use the radio on your cell fone to go vortex hunting, and if you dont have a cell fone beg or buy the cheapest compass that you can find :D

TimeFlipper

Every compass has its readout upside down, so when we see North on the compass it is actually South..This is because the pointer on the compass is a small magnet, and of course the magnetic North Pole would only be attracted by the South pole part of the pointer and not the North pole end ;):D

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper Does any kind of radio work better than others? Can you share exactly what radio you use when searching for grid points?
Personally i dont go searching for grid points yet, but any radio should be capable of receiving them...I believe Einstein mentioned this last year in one of his usual great postings, i simply look for the cheapest options :)

Acela Cortese

Any questions just ask.
Have you ever actually time travelled he
Every compass has its readout upside down, so when we see North on the compass it is actually South..This is because the pointer on the compass is a small magnet, and of course the magnetic North Pole would only be attracted by the South pole part of the pointer and not the North pole end ;):D

so I've been using my compass on my iPhone to find true north and that's the direction I've been pointing the electromagnet. Are you now saying that it's backwards ?

Acela Cortese

Any questions just ask.

so I've been using my compass on my iPhone to find true north and that's the direction I've been pointing the electromagnet. Are you now saying that it's backwards ?

Also is it true that you're not supposed to do it at night ?

Pegii

Any questions just ask.

Also is it true that you're not supposed to do it at night ?
no who said that?

Pegii

Any questions just ask.

No. Dad has though