This Book Started Off Everything About Time Travel..

TimeFlipper

The Philadelphia Experiment (PX), written by Charles Berlitz and William Moore, was the very first book I saw advertised on National TV in the United Kingdom in 1979...The following day I called in at a W.H.Smiths store, and bought a copy of it...Since that time I have bought and lent out lots of copies of the book, and naturally didnt get any back that I lent out!! :fp: :LOL:..

I dont believe many Paranormalis members have read this book, probably very few members have even heard about the book...Copies of it are still available on Amazon and Ebay...A couple of years ago it was possible to buy a copy very very cheaply, but more recently they have risen slightly in price, most likely due to supply and demand...Which means more interest has developed for the book..

If any Paranormalis member lives in the UK, I will send a copy of the book to you free of charge...I only need the address of the nearest Post Office to you, where you can make a request to receive the book...When you have finished with the book, please give it to someone you believe would enjoy reading it, and ask them to pass it on to someone they feel would enjoy reading it, and so on...The more people to read it, the more interest can be generated in Time-Travel :)..

The Philadelphia Experiment (PX), written by Charles Berlitz and William Moore, was the very first book I saw advertised on National TV in the United Kingdom in 1979...The following day I called in at a W.H.Smiths store, and bought a copy of it...Since that time I have bought and lent out lots of copies of the book, and naturally didnt get any back that I lent out!! :fp::LOL:..

I dont believe many Paranormalis members have read this book, probably very few members have even heard about the book...Copies of it are still available on Amazon and Ebay...A couple of years ago it was possible to buy a copy very very cheaply, but more recently they have risen slightly in price, most likely due to supply and demand...Which means more interest has developed for the book..

If any Paranormalis member lives in the UK, I will send a copy of the book to you free of charge...I only need the address of the nearest Post Office to you, where you can make a request to receive the book...When you have finished with the book, please give it to someone you believe would enjoy reading it, and ask them to pass it on to someone they feel would enjoy reading it, and so on...The more people to read it, the more interest can be generated in Time-Travel :)..

And how about those not in the UK? can you spread the love in a pdf or something one day or PM me. Appreciate it greatly.

TimeFlipper

And how about those not in the UK? can you spread the love in a pdf or something one day or PM me. Appreciate it greatly.

I take your point (y)..
Perhaps there is something on the internet for Kindle users to download at a cheaper price than you can find the book on Amazon or Ebay..
When i last checked on Ebay there were some bids of only a few dollars for used copies of the book...

The only reason i offered the book free of charge was because i live in the UK and obviously the postage is much cheaper than posting abroad...All of the offers on Ebay quoted postage free of charge...No disrespect at all intended towards you, but I cannot spend my time going through the book with you in a PM :)..

Last edited:
I take your point (y)..
Perhaps there is something on the internet for Kindle users to download at a cheaper price than you can find the book on Amazon or Ebay..
When i last checked on Ebay there were some bids of only a few dollars for used copies of the book...

The only reason i offered the book free of charge was because i live in the UK and obviously the postage is much cheaper than posting abroad...All of the offers on Ebay quoted postage free of charge...No disrespect at all intended towards you, but I cannot spend my time going through the book with you in a PM :)..

View attachment 9826
None taken, I’m learning to relieve myself from ego and love everyone and what they have to offer in the experience we call life. Whether a person be insightful or ignorant, each and every one of us lives a unique life and we all can and should learn from one another rather than make mistakes our forefathers have done just to have history repeat. Advancing intellectually would have to be done by learning as much as possible from others then to only experiment/experience with our own unique outcomes with that knowledge. Sorry I know I been asking a bunch of questions but that’s just my brain. Thanks for the cover pic for reference . From what I’ve seen you’re pretty active on research too. Anything notably awesome you can share with me? About anything fascinating or under your current investigation?