This is our first investigation at Pool Parks

romeystaychill

The Footage isn't the best but this was my first time filming an explore,
I am looking to get an amplifier for my spirit box so in future investigations , We should get some much clearer audio
from the spirit box, I decided to upload my footage as I constantly see alot of paranormal channels faking for views, i.e People like Omar gosh,
proving demons, I aim to do a few videos a year so this isn't going to be constantly updated , But guys let me know what you think..
Cheers

TimeFlipper

I would suggest that you buy an inexpensive Graphic Equaliser which would help in reducing certain frequencies that interfere with the voice from the"spirit box", and also helps to boost the spirit voice frequencies...An amplifier, on its own, would only boost ALL of the frequencies..
A video clip is provided to listen to how good a Behringer EQ700 graphic equaliser sounds like, when used for example on a guitar, and it only costs around £20!!, plus the cost of 9 volt battery, which is inserted into the EQ700 ;)..

Last edited:

Element115

And if you don't have a 9v battery you can use 6 individual 1.5v batteries (AA, AAA) hooked in series to create 9v and wire it up to your tongue to make sure it works. Also, don't eat any beans before hand because it's so sensitive it will pick up the fart gasses leaking out of your butt as you try to hold it in during the recording and it sounds like ghost whispers.