This Time Traveler Took a Lie Detector Test

ApexTV

We did a lie detector test on Noah, who claims to be an actual time traveler from the year 2030. He says he is stuck in 2018. In this interview, we ask Noah the alleged time traveler about how time travel works, the legitimacy of his story, and in the end, we do an x-ray on his wrist that he claims is housing future technology. What do you think? Is Noah a real time traveler from the future?

What are your guys' thoughts here at Paranormalis on Noah's story?

TimeFlipper

We did a lie detector test on Noah, who claims to be an actual time traveler from the year 2030. He says he is stuck in 2018. In this interview, we ask Noah the alleged time traveler about how time travel works, the legitimacy of his story, and in the end, we do an x-ray on his wrist that he claims is housing future technology. What do you think? Is Noah a real time traveler from the future?

What are your guys' thoughts here at Paranormalis on Noah's story?

I think you already know that i love your spoof stories, ive given you lots of likes for making me laugh so much, i just hope that you keep on posting them (y) :D

steven chiverton

at least he was willing to take the lie detector test he has nothing to hide except any contract agreements he made if and when he jioned the time travel mob and his x ray shows up some evidence id give him some credit