This Woman Says She Is a Real Time Traveler

ApexTV

This woman claims to be from the year 2100. We sat down with her for an interview as she told us her story. She talked about a future president of the United States and gave amazing details about the future. What do you think? Is she an actual time traveler, or is she just saying she is to get attention?

I'd love to hear your guys' thoughts here on Paranormalis!

lamdo263

This woman claims to be from the year 2100. We sat down with her for an interview as she told us her story. She talked about a future president of the United States and gave amazing details about the future. What do you think? Is she an actual time traveler, or is she just saying she is to get attention?

I'd love to hear your guys' thoughts here on Paranormalis!
I am not an Earth human. I suffered an accident during the visitation of an alien humanoid fraternal twin and nature had taken over in the process. This situation to where all of her genetic coding was downloaded into me, during the time she had suffered a freak falling accident.So I really don't like where I am at right now and If I had the chance, I would leave this globe. I just say that I like it here, in order to placate my overseers. So I can answer this video.

This may be true, but I'm not sure as to why the parents would be so trusting in her original appointment for her job. It seems that he job is real, but something that I noticed, is this recurrent theme of regeneration of humans once they get so old. Technically an Earth human is the cross, between a higher form of man-like ape and an alien.

The main sort of alien were human forms of Anunnaki, that were shown in ancient Sumeria, however there are other influxes, such as Atlantian, Lemurian and other off world sects.I don't or have not seen the ageing dynamic of this on a scientific display, but I know in her era, there probably is one.

I know that there is targeted sanctioned unit types of time travel devices, where the company can target on you and then transport you to a particular time.There are also very highly crafted individual time travel devices, many times the complexity of the ones we have in this time.They can get you about anywhere that you want to go, but I think that they can't reach back into prehistoric times, like the era of the tertiary mammals and dinosaurs. One needs a saucer that is able to time travel for that.

The one area that makes me suspect of her says, is that genetic engineering can cure everything.I know that there are defiantly indents with reference to Gregor Mendel's problems with the collective reflective bio-communications feedback, with how evolution works.I know that if you do not account for this, then all of your genetics engineering, can reverse itself and you'll end up with a perverted creature.

This was mentioned in one of Art Bell's shows, to where a fellow was going to a Halloween party and one the way walking, was stun frozen in stride, by a cannibal from the far future.He expressly told the guy, that they had raised other humans as a source or food.So I know in this girl's era, if indeed she's the real deal, that the genetic engineering to solve every problem, is not so assured.Maybe there's something that even they aren't accounting for?

On my assessment of her, she seems over fifty to me. However I think, but am not sure that she's phenotypically renewed.I am also wondering about her reproductive organs and had they regenerate too? This is because she's showing her breast a little bit, which there's really no reason to do.*Is she advertising her rack for eligibility, or do women in that era just walk around doing that??..these are my girls and hello to you!

I would like to travel to he time, but opt for a forget it pill, if the experience is too much to review in my collective thinking.

This is as much as I can tell you.I had to expose that I'm alien.There's a time travel clause to where I had to do that.There's really no or little choice about it. There are also time cleft pressure problems if you don't say and try to conceal it. But I am a member here, so please just forget what I said about myself. It's really the law that I had to comply with. Best as I can see about this gal from the future IMHO

Mayhem

Zenith
About a week ago someone here asked on the forum was there any women time travellers,
then this shows up?

NaturalPhilosopher

There's no women time travelers cuz at the very tippy top of IQ there are no women.
Time travel is prob the most difficult thing to take on. Not to mention not a ton of women are involved in the hardest most difficult physics. Not exactly their cup of tea. Not surprising.

It's interesting, the average IQ of men and women is pretty much the same but not for the top of the genius level IQ, it's completely devoid of women. There's more men geniuses but also more men serial killers. Women don't go to the highest and the lowest.

Designing and creating your own custom time machine from scratch and also know why it works is the most difficult task possible.

Last edited:

lamdo263

she's reading from a script.
Listen to her, it's like she's reading something in class, stops and starts at new paragraphs.
Long hair and cleavage is also a sign.
It could be scripted as there would be a lot to say. However on the suicide part, something tells me that she's definitely upset. Self suicide is and can be one of the complications of time travel as you see these events happen, but are powerless to do anything at all about them. This lady is very experienced, it's just something that tells me this. If this is not real, there is probably a situation that parallels it's happening.

This is why I have to be speculatively pro on this issue. The video might have been made in order to release situational pressure in the future?

lamdo263

There's no women time travelers cuz at the very tippy top of IQ there are no women.
Time travel is prob the most difficult thing to take on. Not to mention not a ton of women are involved in the hardest most difficult physics. Not exactly their cup of tea. Not surprising.

It's interesting, the average IQ of men and women is pretty much the same but not for the top of the genius level IQ, it's completely devoid of women. There's more men geniuses but also more men serial killers. Women don't go to the highest and the lowest.

Designing and creating your own custom time machine from scratch and also know why it works is the most difficult task possible.
I know of one and befriended her.

Luke.369

if she is then why O why does she need to read her own story from a prompter screen? you can see and hear her reading in sticarto. life storys need No script. or MAYBE shes not the TT, but only reping the real tt.? hmm i think the lady in this video is a stand in.

NaturalPhilosopher

yeah no emotion in her voice when describing her experiences. Like a cold recollection. Probably just a fake story. If you notice someone came on para asking why there are no woman time travelers then this video shows up like mayhem says.

Well I'll bet the one woman time traveler you met didn't design and build the device.

lamdo263

if she is then why O why does she need to read her own story from a prompter screen? you can see and hear her reading in sticarto. life storys need No script. or MAYBE shes not the TT, but only reping the real tt.? hmm i think the lady in this video is a stand in.
Time