This Woman Says She Is a Real Time Traveler

lamdo263

yeah no emotion in her voice when describing her experiences. Like a cold recollection. Probably just a fake story. If you notice someone came on para asking why there are no woman time travelers then this video shows up like mayhem says.

Well I'll bet the one woman time traveler you met didn't design and build the device.
3:25 on the progress slide dial, she shows considerable emotion.

Mayhem

Zenith
What will apextv come up with next i wonder, a child time traveller?

Its interesting they post this content but never reply to any questions.

Last edited:

Luke.369

i bealive apex is a formed cia tracking site/page. looking at every other channel youll see that apex is a views mungering channel, meaning anything thay gets views is news. even if its a lie.
who can tell if it is i guess, so at that point they could be true but from the channels history id so mmmmmmmma.

Mayhem

Zenith
i bealive apex is a formed cia tracking site/page. looking at every other channel youll see that apex is a views mungering channel, meaning anything thay gets views is news. even if its a lie.
who can tell if it is i guess, so at that point they could be true but from the channels history id so mmmmmmmma.

I wouldnt go that far man, it would just be an employee tasked with hassling the site.

Apex tv can speak for themselves and they will com up will a new video,

My question is who is running the apextv site? lol

Luke.369

who is behind the site is my point. the people making the videos and the episods may be cool, but who is the master of puppets?
i can tell you though, to be in the know the cia would have sites like this just like the australian asio and asis.

lamdo263

who is behind the site is my point. the people making the videos and the episods may be cool, but who is the master of puppets?
i can tell you though, to be in the know the cia would have sites like this just like the australian asio and asis.
This is a tremendously good guess, the company being behind these releases.There may be a pressure syndrome, to where they need to tell of these happenings. This may work as steam valve does.

SomethingCursed

There's no women time travelers cuz at the very tippy top of IQ there are no women.
Time travel is prob the most difficult thing to take on. Not to mention not a ton of women are involved in the hardest most difficult physics. Not exactly their cup of tea. Not surprising.

It's interesting, the average IQ of men and women is pretty much the same but not for the top of the genius level IQ, it's completely devoid of women. There's more men geniuses but also more men serial killers. Women don't go to the highest and the lowest.

Designing and creating your own custom time machine from scratch and also know why it works is the most difficult task possible.

Yes yes. This. So much this. I wouldn't expect someone to create their OWN machine from scratch, but if that was the case. It's gonna be a man to do it. Women are emotional and irrational, men are logical.

Women like shopping and talking about their feelings. It's guys who are into philosophy and other subjects. Science, physics.. even math, are all highly logical fields. Far out of most women's depth.

Ask the average woman what she thinks about politics, and I mean real politics. Not sound bites and SHOCKING headlines she sees on tabloids.

Ask her what she thinks about economic policy of her respective country, ask her about free trade, economics.

In my experience, most women fall asleep if you're not talking about emotions, gossip, reality TV or shopping.

Stuff that requires a TON of thought and logic, isn't something they're naturally accustomed to.

If I needed brain surgery done, i'd want a guy to do it.

Last edited:

SomethingCursed

Also, I tune out when I hear claims of someone being a time traveler, but there are 3 events which would probably make me listen a bit closer (INB4 Ren takes this and runs with it.)

1. A New Political Order in the U.S. No Dem or Rep divide, but a brand new not yet created party

2. A leader who transcends tradition and does something incredibly new for America, some will love it, others will hate it. This has never been done in America before, it has happened all over Latin America and the Middle East however.

3. A name changing of the U.S. to something else