Those Who Are Hellbound in Using There Radionic Types of Machines for Healing or for Time Traveling!

Scarecrow

Hey fella’s,

Been a busy year! The first I had to setup and purchase a few crypto coins. This is important to us, I want to get BIO-WELL along with the Spooky2 Scalar generator and receiver. These are two separate control boxes…. I have to get the ”LIFE“ meter. So, I can check if my tuned ”wordings” to it. I had the older one for free, I charged the necklace, nuclear receptor and the Holographic Projector. I measure the energies using the “life” meter and for the Nuclear Receptor it was 60% energies. I placed the Nuclear Receptor on the harmonic plate. I taken a picture of the necklaces, place that (picture) in the back of the SE-51000.

I ran a chakra program (Pre-Programmed) in my SE-5 software into the necklace…I had to set the scale to 10,000%. The device told me it would take 18 hours 7/24. Another way, I created a hologram (Custom) made! I affixed the hologram on a blank white card about the size of a credit card. I used my CHIO Remote Broadcaster, I placed the hologram card inside the front of the machine. This device will enhance the Late Dr. Fred Bell Nuclear necklaces.

That accessory I purchased from Don Paris called the “CHIO”…This device also has the patented technology of his main device the SE-51000. There are limitation with the CHIO, it was designed to place the hologram independently from the SE-51000 by using the CHIO to free up the main SE-5 so, I can do other things. This hologram with and embedded word tunings will broadcast the hologram program for 7/24 or as long as you want!

After about 5 days, I took the Nuclear Receptor and placed it again, back on the specimen pad and I used the 10,000% scale to measure its new energies acquired from my SE-51000, Then I would place the Holographic pendant and place it around my neck, wow! Both neclaces alien design. The Nuclear Receptor is pure silver dipped into 24ct gold. Also my holograpjic projector again dipped in 24ct gold over the pure silver.

Don told me, when dealing with chakras or any type of energetic/meridians etc. to use the 10,000%.

The scale on the SE-51000 and by the way he, DON PARIS doesn’t make this model anymore, it is now the SE-52000. The tens/hundreds/thousands/ten-thousand of percentages it will depend if your are going after such as spiritual modification but most stay in the10/100/1000 scale the higher numbers of percentage!

I was dowsing the nuclear receptor to see which scale to use and it will be entirely up to the practitioner. With my experiment going forth, This device is very powerful Analyzing device, using both “probabilities” or if you are adventurist another Indiana Jones, this will be called,”possibilities”.

Think of this way, Probabilities like maybe you are trying to close the housing deal, but the “seller” ask to think about our offer. So, you make up “Word” tunings which in fact we are now under the category of “Probability”, either you will use your own tuning or the pre-canned software that comes into play by looking the situation over and this will help you pick these powerful ready to

Last edited by a moderator: