Thoughts on Q-Anon?

tesla

I watched this playlist of videos and a lot of it was quite interesting takes but it kind of lost me when it started to heavily endorse a particular politician. I am no means into politics but I would love to see what some of you think of Q-Anon on wether it was politically motivated as the media portrays it or not. We all know of Pizzagate and the subject interests me that there is so many corrupted individuals in the 1%.

Here's the documentary for those who haven't seen it.

Please leave your opinions below, very interested in others thoughts on this.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Q simply leads us to existing information. Trump tweeted yesterday that indictments are coming this week, and when he tweets it, it is true.

Main stream media calls Q a Larp, but seems awfully threatened and worried about a so called Larp, mainly because MSM is run by the deep state.

Who is the deep state? Well, the United States government is too big and there are people inside it that have their own agenda that has nothing to do with the American people. It is mostly about money and power. Sadly, if they leave the government, they still have quite a bit of "say" in what goes on.

So, if Q is pointing us to existing information, how does that make every fact he presents a "conspiracy theory". That term is used by people who refuse to think and research.

Angelface239

Q simply leads us to existing information. Trump tweeted yesterday that indictments are coming this week, and when he tweets it, it is true.

Main stream media calls Q a Larp, but seems awfully threatened and worried about a so called Larp, mainly because MSM is run by the deep state.

Who is the deep state? Well, the United States government is too big and there are people inside it that have their own agenda that has nothing to do with the American people. It is mostly about money and power. Sadly, if they leave the government, they still have quite a bit of "say" in what goes on.

So, if Q is pointing us to existing information, how does that make every fact he presents a "conspiracy theory". That term is used by people who refuse to think and research.
Okay I am not sure at all.