Thoughts on UFO disclosure?

Loopi

The Bearded One
I keep hearing "If the truth got out about UFOs, society would literally breakdown over night"
What are some of your thoughts on what the truth is? If the secret finally came out, what do you think the headlines would read... What are we being lied to about?

Octavusprime

I think a majority of the population is open to the idea. I doubt it would cause panic maybe an awakening of the conciousness as close minded people face what they thought to be a fairy tale.

Loopi

The Bearded One
What could be so astounding to shake the pillars of society, with the secret exposed? What would be the true reality.
Christ was an Alien? hows that going to influence anyone other than the believers for those religions. It would have to be something that effected everyone, globally. I can't come up with anything solid enough to please the questions I have. What would affect everyone on the planet... I'd assume something to do with Humanity's origin or perhaps what we are really here for?

TnWatchdog

Interesting topic Loopi...you had said in an earlier post that you are here for the purpose of being alien food so weight gain is a good thing, in the eyes of aliens. Oh well...alien skulls in Mexico, crash debries in Roswell, ancient recordings of aliens, and numerous sighting across the world means that there is something out there. If we knew for sure, why go to work or why go to school...we would change our behavior and there would be an economic collapse and there would be no respect for any governmental authority. Our society would crumble without a single shot being fired. We would be afraid of the unkown and this inner fear will do us in. You could be an alien, you could be one, you could be one...a complete trust breakdown followed by disaster. Maybe the NWO has been grooming us for this disaster. A lot of "?" here, for sure.

Octavusprime

I think it depends on the information given to us. I really don't think knowing of alien existence would cause a breakdown of society. We are all primed for this information given the tv shows and movies on this topic.

If the government were to say "aliens are real but only observe us". People may get antsy but life would go on. Although we would most likely work towards building galactic death star space stations in preparation for possible invasion.

If the government were to come out and say "aliens are real and they want to destroy us". Then yes society would go haywire and would probably self implode.

Loopi

The Bearded One
Lol
Ya Tennesse, it's definately not ruled out we might just be cattle and the upper 1% are just playing us to get to be saved instead of "processed for packaging" then they get to repopulate the Earth, it is a sound theory?

Oct... I agree with both statements, in how we would handle them. Maybe the doomsday suggestion would unite us? Like what Reagan said about a having a united enemy we would put our differences aside.

I just read an "alien expert" and i use that term loosely, he said that we can expect contact in 2013... *holds breathe and thinks of the Mayans*

TnWatchdog

Lol

I just read an "alien expert" and i use that term loosely, he said that we can expect contact in 2013... *holds breathe and thinks of the Mayans*
Can you elaborate on your last statement? It sounds interesting. Thanks!

Loopi

The Bearded One

kcwildman

Beastmaster
just to throw gas on a fire I'll play along here
it would seem to me that the event of full public statement would be the perfect chance to have evry person on the planet rounded up and given a blood test and chipping. thus the new world order begins.. no more money, as we now are all marked for work and play.... no mark no play in todays world.. only pockets of folks would be left outside of the main stream of society. rewards offered for turning in the aliens..

BlastTyrant

I personally would welcome the idea, but we are taught and shown as aliens being invaders "here to destroy the world" who rape women and steal there children and abduct people at night to do odd experements on them. There is ZERO good media reflected on ET's and such forth a revealing that they are in fact real i believe would cause mass panic cause now all of these Story's and movies will pop into peoples minds and cause Chaos thinking little green men from mars are going to bowl with our monuments. There is nothing to gain in the reveling of ET's so it will never be done on our own accord only on there's, and there are far to many powerful organizations here on earth that will prevent the reveling of ET's to happen despite the request of the people.

But assuming they did reveal them self's and proclaim they are here for peace and to help us evolve and to join the other civilizations in the stars, i firmly believe they would be met with hostility due to what we are fed through media, people don't have a mind of there own and arent willing to accept the possibility that "Hey maybe these guys are here to help" Hell i know half of my friends refuse to believe there is even anything out there besides us, so all of a sudden we got ships floating in our sky's and ET's in the news i think it would cause Chaos. We're not open enough as a civilization to accept them yet, heck we may never be until our mindset as a whole changes.