Thread Removal, accident or by design? (Hosting incident)

D.M.Paul

I started a thread in time machines and experience, that included two photographs. About the time experiment thats about to be conducted at the university I work this coming Friday. Went into great detail about it and one of the photographs had a picture of the superconductor and its name. Come back to the forum and the threads disappeared. Now I briefly saw something on this forum from Num7 saying they had been a problem with the hosting company and a number of post has disappeared, a reasonable explanation. But this evening I got a phone call from a colleague saying that tomorrow there are two men from the Ministry of Defence whom wish to speak to me. ODD.

alpha centauri

I started a thread in time machines and experience, that included two photographs. About the time experiment thats about to be conducted at the university I work this coming Friday. Went into great detail about it and one of the photographs had a picture of the superconductor and its name. Come back to the forum and the threads disappeared. Now I briefly saw something on this forum from Num7 saying they had been a problem with the hosting company and a number of post has disappeared, a reasonable explanation. But this evening I got a phone call from a colleague saying that tomorrow there are two men from the Ministry of Defence whom wish to speak to me. ODD.

Can you post it again? I am interested. In case that happens again, it is on purpose.

I would also be careful. I would meet at a safe public place . I hope they are not killers or something (but maybe I am a bit paranoid). Ministry of Defense dont sound soothing. Dont you have a Ministry of education that meets scientists?

Last edited:

D.M.Paul

IMG0416A.jpg

It was about a half hour after, I posted this picture of one of the terminals of Jemima. A cryogenic computer that will be monitoring the changes in the circuitry of the superconducter transistors. I received a phone call from my colleague whom sounded a bit nervous. After the call I return to the or run and hey presto the thread has disappeared faster than a plate of biscuits in front of a peckish Vanessa Feltz.

alpha centauri

But this evening I got a phone call from a colleague saying that tomorrow there are two men from the Ministry of Defence whom wish to speak to me. ODD.
Do you know why they have called the colleague and not you? Have they called him to call you that they want to meet you? But why have they not called you directly?

Last edited:

D.M.Paul

Do you know why they have called the colleague and not you? Have they called him to call you that they want to meet you? But why have they not called you directly?
I don't have a landline telephone, instead I use a mobile phone. I have one mobile phone for friends, colleagues and family. And another mobile phone that goes straight to voicemail and is used for work. Interestingly I've had a number of calls to that phone where the number has been withheld and no messages left on the voicemail. ODD

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I don't have a landline telephone, instead I use a mobile phone. I have one mobile phone for friends, colleagues and family. And another mobile phone that goes straight to voicemail and is used for work. Interestingly I've had a number of calls to that phone where the number has been withheld and no messages left on the voicemail. ODD

I think that's a telltale sign that you are about to disappear. Bob Lazar had a similar thing happen to him. He went public with his story. I would suggest you do the same. And do it quickly!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It appears our hosting provider had a small incident around 12:00 PM EST today. It resulted in the loss of a few messages that were published around that time. They must have restored a backup from the previous hour.

I'm afraid there's nothing I can do to get back those few posts. That being said, this is a singular occurrence, as it's the first time something like this happened in the 8+ years we've been with them.

It has nothing to do with a timeline shift, spies, hackers or aliens. Rest assured. ;)

D.M.Paul

It appears our hosting provider had a small incident around 12:00 PM EST today. It resulted in the loss of a few messages that were published around that time. They must have restored a backup from the previous hour.

I'm afraid there's nothing I can do to get back those few posts. That being said, this is a singular occurrence, as it's the first time something like this happened in the 8+ years we've been with them.

It has nothing to do with a timeline shift, spies, hackers or aliens. Rest assured. ;)
With all due respect, how do you know it wasn't made to look as if it was a hosting incident? As you wrote the last time this happened was over 8+ years ago, a long time in I.T Hosting technology has significantly improved. Then there's the calls from my nervous colleague and the withheld calls and no voicemail. But then again perhaps I'm being paranoid. I've been working rather hard lately